Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU (4333 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Effective Change Nigeria Truly Needs. Winner: LASU / LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Fynestboi: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello literati, undergraduates and learned Nairalanders

It is my utmost delight to welcome you to this online debate on behalf of the Chief coordiators,cordinators organisers, and initiators.

You are welcome to the elimination rounds in the ongoing Nairaland Interschool Debate. The stage is said to be survival of the fittest, you losesad you are outcheesy

The competition on this thread will be between two intellectuals; LASU and FUNAAB
[size=28pt]LASU(supporting.) VS FUNAAB(opposing.)[/size]

[size=18pt]Topic: Topic: Education kills creativity
[/size].

Date: 27th December 2013.
Time: 5pm-8pm prompt

CHIEF COORDINATOR
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
Richiez

COORDINATORS
(mr and miss)
BOAY
ALICIA KEYS
HONEYDEAR
ABU MIKEY
KESSY
MISCALLENOUS
ONWONDI
AGROVICK
WILL007

Cordinators Incharge:
aliciakeys and honeydear

Judges:
Jarus
DESCHYKO

Time:
5pm-8pm No African time angry angry grin grin

Venue: Nairaland Education Section

For more fixtures, click here

Thread locked to be declared open 5:00pm on debate day.
For extensive reading on history, planning, etc, and further discussion, pls click here:

Nairaland interschool debate planing thread
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Fynestboi: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
JUDGING CRITERIA (5 marks each)
1. Presentation (opening, flow, closing,
response to judges questions,
audience questions and contestants
rebuttals)

2. Logic of arguments

3. Strength of facts, examples, cases.

4. Persuasiveness

5. Demonstration of knowledge and
understanding of the subject
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Fynestboi: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
RULES

1.) Two contestants representing their school in this Interschool Debate Elimination stage will have to confirm their availability for the debate a day before the debate proper. Failure to do so will result in the defaulter been disqualify and the opposing or supporting side that duely declare availabily will automatically be declare as the winner.

2.) The recommended font size is the default size (size 8.) and the colour is GREEN for the supporting side and BLUE for the opposing side. Please note that you are to use the designated colour all through the debate period.

3.) The essay should be min. 750 max. 1000 words .

4.) The use of SMS language and abbreviations are strictly forbidden.

5.) All materials used should be properly referenced at the end of the essay.

6.) All essays, responses and conclusion must be submitted within the stipulated time frame stated in the time schedule as posted by the coordinator
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Fynestboi: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
PROCEDURES
4:55 – Debaters and judges take seats, register presence, while schools post their school Anthem

5:00 – Coordinators declare the debate open

5:00pm – 5:20 - Debaters post their arguments. Within 15 minutes. Better if less than 750 words to make it easier for judges to read all, but no harm making it longer, but it must not exceed 850.

5:20 – 6:20pm - A debater takes on his opponent, attempts to puncture his opponent’s points. This a debater does by quoting, highlighting the area to puncture and countering it i.e regular way to reply on Nairaland. While this is going on the judges can take their time to go through the write ups by the debaters. And also Debaters respond to punctured areas in his earlier arguments. He may buttress further. At this time frame.

6:20 – 6:40pm – Judges post questions to debaters either based on what the debater has posted or just reasonable question within the theme. Judges should be specific as to who they are posting the questions to. E.g “Mr ...., could you expatiate what you meant by so so so? or ...., pls give examples of your claim that xxxx”. This is not compulsory. A judge that doesn’t have question to post to the debaters need not do so.

6:40 – 7:00pm – Debaters respond to questions raised by judges

7:00 – 7:20pm – 2 Questions will be entertained from the audience i.e viewers. This will be based on ‘fastest hand’. The coordinators will announce ‘audience, you may now ask your questions’. After the 2 questions have been posted, any other viewer-post will be hidden.
NOTE: -The judges and audience can throw their questions without quotations but the contestants should answer
with quotations and separated for each questions.

7:20 – 7:30 – Debaters respond to audience questions and concludes their arguments. Debaters who were not asked any questions can still conclude his/her arguments.

7:30 – 7:40 – Judges compile the scores and mail to coordinators: humblejnr@gmail.com

7:40 – 8:00pm Coordinators announce results. Thread thrown open for regular Nairaland discussion.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Fynestboi: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Please while the debate is going, only the debaters, judges, coordinators, Supermods(if need be) can post. It is only at the audience question window that a viewer can post on this thread. Pls let's comply, default attracts 3 hours ban(duration of the debate).

You can however comment simultaneously at thePlanning thread

Thank you.

Debate starts by 5:00pm on FRIDAY.

Come and witness the mother of all e-debates on the biggest section of the biggest online forum in Africa.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Smithsammy, second speaker representing Lagos State University. supporting the topic.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nairaland Administrator;
Oluwaseun Osewa,
Chief Co-coordinators,
Co-coordinators,
Incorruptible panel of Judges,
Co-debaters,
Ladies and Gentlemen.
Good day, my name is IamDejman representing Lagos state university to support the topic ‘Education kills Creativity’. First of all, I’ll define Education and Creativity. Education, according to the Wikipedia, means a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, or research while, Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new and valuable is created (such as an idea, a joke, a literary work, a painting or musical composition, a solution, an invention etc.).
It is pertinent to note the followings; Creativity now is as important in education as literacy, and we should treat it with the same status. All kids have tremendous talents -- and we squander them pretty ruthlessly. We are educating people out of their creative capacities. Many highly talented, brilliant, creative people think they’re not — because the thing they were good at school wasn’t valued, or was actually stigmatized. I believe this passionately: that we don't grow into creativity, we grow out of it. Or rather, we get education out of it. Every education system on Earth has the same hierarchy of subjects: at the top are mathematics and languages, then the humanities, and the bottom
are the arts. It's education that’s meant to take us into this future that we can’t grasp. There isn’t an education system on the planet that teaches dance everyday to children the way we teach them mathematics. Why? You don’t think of Shakespeare being a child, do you? Shakespeare being seven? He was seven at some point. He was in somebody’s English class, wasn’t he? How annoying would that be?
However, many people have written about ways to change education, but what well has it done if we are leaving out the voice of the students? Years continue to pass, some students graduate, some fail out, some drop out and nothing really changes. The education system reminds me of a dictator that is unwilling to step down. I'm aware that no education system is perfect, and I believe they are all the same across the world. We memorize, study for the test and forget, only to know 10 years later what an atrocious world we have been constructing. I strongly feel that our methodologies in schools are demolishing creativity. Students have lost their capacity of creation simply because our teaching methods don't stimulate innovation and creativity. Creativity isn't a test to take, a skill to learn, or a program to develop. Creativity is seeing things in new ways, breaking barriers that stood in front of you for some time. Creativity is the art of hearing a song that has never been written or seeing a work of art on empty canvas. Its essence is in its freshness and the ability to make dreams come to life. In the 21st century, the world demands students who can think creatively and critically. As technology develops, we will have robots to do all the basic work for us. However, it is our mission to ensure that the next generation will be full of inventors, musicians, painters, mathematicians who will, in turn, bring humanity to another level.
In Conclusion, The cycle of sitting still, memorizing, testing and getting a job have existed for a long time now and few dared to challenge it. However, those who dared to challenge the status quo like Albert Einstein, the Wright brothers, and Walt Disney have changed the course of history. I understand that memorizing is the fastest way to get good grades, get into a good college, and get a job (which we equate with a good life). We are being educated for the promise of money. As a student I know one thing for sure: I never want to be a product living my life inside a box. I want to cherish my brilliant mind. I want to imagine, to create, to be the best I can possibly be. I never want to be a robot. I want to argue, to challenge and define the impossible. I cannot possibly let someone assemble my life. How do we expect students to be creative if teachers give them the outline, the title, and the structure of their "creative writing assignment?" They give students model answers to memorize, we give a specific title to write a poem about, and they truly give them everything but the freedom to express their ideas. Youth have fresh ideas. While teachers complain that students are spending an awful lot of time on social networking, they forget to mention that it's the only way we, the students, can have our voice heard. Education isn't about facts being stored in our minds so that we can get tested on them. Education is the beauty to nurture creativity, to fuel curiosity and to create a well-rounded person. With all this, I hope I have convinced you enough that Education kills Creativity. Thanks

REFERENCES
http://www.jesusjazzbuddhism.org/does-education-kill-creativity.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/line-dalile/a-dictator-racing-to-nowh_b_1409138.html
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Noted @ iamDejman and smithsammy.....please make use of the planning thread next time
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
The debate is hereby declared open
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
LASU representatives please post your arguments
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Topic: EDUCATION KILLS CREATIVTIY.

It will indeed, be an unethical conduct by my intellectual person if i fail to prioritize the acknowledgment of the stake holders of this debate before I kick-start the lending of my credence.

Esteem honor to the founder of this forum, Mr Oluwaseun Osewa, Who create this enabling platform from which this formidable and salient e-debate is birthed, the erudite and never relented coordinators, the always true and fair judges, my co -- learned and informed debaters, and the viewing audience .
My name is smithsammy, second representative of the indomitable alma-mater: Lagos State University. The university located in the great Centre of Excellence and State of Aquatic splendor.
Stance: supporting.

Did Education Kills Creativity? In my solid and affirmative answer, YES it does!

The ever increased in global hunt and contentions for innovative and creative persons has made it understandable that it will only keep upsurging if a review and restructure is not made to the education system.
The world needs creative and innovative minds to advanced, but this talents is increasingly hard to come by, because the modules operandi of the education system is not so friendly for the students to puncture, counter and devise their suitable way of learning and thus, hindering free thinking and creativity.

Before I plunge into main details/aguement, I would want us to have a lay and thorough understanding of the terminologies embodied in the topic so to get us acquainted with the concept.

Education: according to businessdictionary.com, is the wealth of knowledge acquired by an individual (after studying a particular subject matter or experiencing a life lessons that provide an understanding of something).
Creativity: according to businessdirectory.com also, is the mental characteristics that allows a person to think in innovative or different approaches to a particular task. While;
Kill: is to cease from existence.

Taking a critical look at the above definitions, you will observe that education only impart and inculcate a knowledge (that has already been in existence), even if the so called knowledge is outdated and void to what should be obtainable at the immediate time. You will also realize that the pattern and mode of the education system did not give an enabling room for creativity whatsoever.

Most of our education institutions could only be classified as a production factory that produces mere state bureaucrats instead of think-tankers, theory refiners/explorers and solution profferers, it focus on just traditional institutional arrangements which apparently is a detriment and inhibition to creativity, the education hierarchical institutional structures is hindering free thinking and also posing a challenge to creativity which we all know is the panacea to new ideas, new ideas that will help solve the big problems of our time, problem of global water crises, shortage of food, climate change, violence, insecurity and among others.

In the class, student are not allowed to create, rather, they are false to learn a conventional and traditional knowledge. student are not permitted to counter or challenge a general belief, they are not allowed to provide a penetrating insight, they are not graced to offer challenges to existing intellectual frame work, and to think literally. student are made to follow a route and are not allowed to create a route. The education system is only designed to breed students to pass tests and examinations rather than inculcating in them how to think intensively and extensively on the subject and form a new and innovative concept from it. Instead of allowing our students to become an innovator, our education system made them an imitator and gruesomely killed their inner creativity.

In solidifying my points, I would like to use japan as a case study.

It is widely believed that education is the key element behind the economic boom experienced in japan over the preceded decades. The introduction of universal schooling in japan is presumed to have led to a high level of literacy among the general population in the 1960s and helped them to have enough personnels to field into their various increasingly emerge industries. But lately and sadly, countless of cracks has began to emanate from the hyper praised Japan education system. As gathered in an article written by a professor of economics, Christopher Lingle on freeorg.com, "the stresses in japans' education system have led to some troubling act of student violence and suicide and a more widespread problem is the inhibition of creativity and which is weakening the japan ability to sustain its economic progress". Japan who used to be the economic power house of its continent (Asia) is now loosing its power to the Republic Of China. Instead of playing by the conventional rule: "Education For Development", the Republic Of China plays by "Creativity for Development" And today, china are breaking through in all ramifications. most of the world nations and savvy investors like that of warren buffet and the likes now have their foreign reserve in Reminbi (china's currency) because of its growth potential.

As Sir ken Robinson also asserted at the TEDTALK SHOW in 2006, he noted that:
"Kids will take a chance. If they don't know, they'll have a go. They're not frightened of being wrong ... What we do know is that if you're not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original. By the time they get to be adults, most kids have lost that capacity ... And we run companies like this ... [And now we're running education systems where mistakes are the worst thing you can make]. And the result is we're educating people out of their creative capacity. Human communities depend upon the diversity of talent, not a singular conception of ability."

Of course! Education plays a great role in the era of industrial age, but today, the world is fast changing. gradually, we have shifted from educational age to information (jet) age. informational age where being creative is a must and the education system is not ready to give such.

To conclude my aguement, I would like to ask my opponent the following question:

Had the likes of Bill Gates, Steve Job, Mark Zuckerberg and the rest (the world most famous dropped out) had remained in the academic settings, and had not explore their God given creative talents, what would have been their faith today?.

Thank you.

References/bibliography:
http://www.jesusjazzbuddhism.org/does-education-kill-creativity.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9CE55wbtY

http://www.debate.org/opinions/does-school-kill-creativity

businessdirectory.com.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ iamDejman u posted your argument before the debate time...please follow instructions
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
First speaker FUNAAB please post your arguments
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
no I didn't , I modified it when you declared the debate open.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Albert Einstein says and i quote "once you stop learning, you start dying".
Good day Impartial panel of Judges, Accurate Moderators. Effective
Co-ordinators, my respected co-debaters and the informed audience.
I am Damex333 representing Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta
[FUNAAB] am here to prove to you that Education do not kill Creativity
but instead it enhance, promote and improves creativity.
Firstly, I will like to explain what education means. Education is the
abt or process of imparting or acquiring particctlar knowledge or
skills as for a profession. It is also the result produced by
instruction training or study. Now what is creativity? Creativty is
the state or quality me being creative. But the Business dictionary
defines creativity as the mental characteristic that allows a person
to thing outside the box which results to innovative or different
approaches to a particular task. Now can someone think outside the any
without knowing what is in the box? Am sure your answer is same as
mine. NO, and learning what the box entails is education. Creativity
involves doing things extraordinarily but you can't become
extraordinary if you dont pass through the ordinary stage. You can't
go the extra mile if you dont run the real runway first.
How can a tailor become an extraordinary fashion designer, if he or
she doesn't become a normal tailor first by learning the acts. Do's,
don'ts and principles of tailoring or designing. My opponents might
want to say Bill Gates dropped out out school to become a programmer.
But looking at Gates history in the wikipedia. It wrotes "Gates took
am interest in programming the GE System in basic and was excused from
math classes to pursue his interest" certainly Gates learnt how to
read Computer programmes. He studied the act of programming.
Secondly, Education is divided into three types. We have Formal
Education with is in schools. Informal Education which can be gotten
by reading many books from library, Non-Formal education which is most
times called adult basic education which can also be through self
study. From this, we can see that education or learning is not limited
to the confines of a school building nor a class room. Education is
far more than school, it cuts across everyday life. Education help a
creative person to know more ways to make his creativity a plus to the
world.
Lastly, I will like to make example of great people who are know all
over the world for their creativity in doing a particular thing. Yves
Saint-Lauren is know for his Creativity in the fashion world, for re
designing the clothes considered to be masculine into beatiet feminine
wardrobe for women. Though he started designing dresses for his mother
and sister at a very early age but he had to enrol at the "chambrè
syndicate de la haute couture" a fashion school before his designs
could be groomed to world class designs level. He also learnt from
Christian Dior, the basis of art. His success story is filled with
learning. In football. The current Balloon D'or winner is Lionel
Messi. He s arguably one of the all time best footballer but he
understands the important of learning and enrolled in Barcelona's
youth academy. We have various creative people who learnt one way or
the other how to make their creative talents come to play. I can say
this with all confidence NO ONE CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT LEARNING AND
LEARNING IS EDUCATION

Reference
m.dictionary.com/d /?q=education m.dictionary.com/d /?q=creativity.html en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Bill_Gates en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Yves_Saint_Laurent_(designe r).
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Second speaker FUNAAB your turn please
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
FUNAAB second speaker the judges and audience are waiting.....you have 5 minutes to post your argument
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Funaab s more like a one man mopol
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Okay......Debaters can now begin to puncture and take on their opponents arguments. You also need to respond to your opponents
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
You have one hour to do this
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#006600@ DAMEX333, Can you compare the rate (level) of creativity explorations in the pre-education era to the post-education era? Of course no. The rate at which people explore creativity then is great because there is no education to inhibit it. ][/color]
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
@DAMEX333, Can you compare the rate (level) of creativity explorations in the pre-education era to the post-education era? Of course no. The rate at which people explore creativity then is great because there is no education to inhibit it.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
mr damex333, my question to you is that; do you know that learning is a different term to education?.But your using of learning instead of education is enough to be reproved.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: [color=#006600] We are educating people out of their creative capacities.
can you explain this please? Cos as we all know, the school allows you to choose your choice of course and they advise you to go with your dream? Likewise we have various learning places.
Every education system on Earth has the same hierarchy of subjects: at the top are mathematics and languages, then the humanities, and the bottom
are the arts.
[quote] those are the past era. This era art students are celebrated [quote] There isn’t an education system on the planet that teaches dance everyday to children the way we teach them mathematics.
wow! Its a pity you dont know what you just said, because we have various dancing school, my brother graduated from OAU where he studied music, we also have people in the same fatt studying the art of dancing be it cultural or modern, we also know we have school that focus on ballet dances, so please get fact right before arguing.
Shakespeare being seven? He was seven at some point. He was in somebody’s English class
will shakespeare ever a commander of english if he didnt learn english?
Creativity is the seeing a work of art on empty canvas.
can you express the work of art without learning the acts of art.

Now i wonder why you limit the whole act of learning to the four corners of a room. Can you please explain how you can bring out something from a thing that you dont know about?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: Can you compare the rate (level) of creativity explorations in the pre-education era to the post-education era? Of course no. The rate at which people explore creativity then is great because there is no education to inhibit it.
comparing the creativity level? I say we in this era are more creative than in the pre-education era
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: mr damex333, my question to you is that; do you know that learning is a different term to education?.But your using of learning instead of education is enough to be reproved.
then can you explain the difference between learning and education? With source please
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damex333: can you explain this please? Cos as we all know, the school allows you to choose your choice of course and they advise you to go with your dream? Likewise we have various learning places.
Sir, can u please name three school of dance that is known worldwide?, No!...but we all can name worldwide known schools such as Havard university, Stanford University and even your mentioned OAU!
Damex333: can you explain this please? Cos as we all know, the school allows you to choose your choice of course and they advise you to go with your dream? Likewise we have various learning places.
Sir, can u please name three school of dance that is known worldwide?, No!...but we all can name worldwide known schools such as Havard university, Stanford University and even your mentioned OAU!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
@DAMEx33, u havn't answered my questions. One in the last paragraph of my essay and and the other one in my rebuttal.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by honeydear(f): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman Please respond adequately to your punctured arguments
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damex333: then can you explain the difference between learning and education? With source please
Yes I can and I will. My source is the Wikipedia. Learning is acquiring new, or modifying and reinforcing, existing knowledge, behaviors, skills, values, or preferences and may involve synthesizing different types of information while Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through teaching, training, or
research..... My brother, Education is a form of learning, so I hereby beg of you not to use the word learning is education and vice-versa
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
my response to one of the questions being asked by my opponent. I was quoted "We are educating people out of their creative capacities." . First of all educating do nrot necessary mean going to school, it may be tutoring etc
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: Sir, can u please name three school of dance that is known worldwide?, No!...but we all can name worldwide known schools such as Havard university, Stanford University and even your mentioned OAU!
with all pleasure Sir, we have Royal Ballet School, Mozart music and dance schools. And we have The JOFFREY Academy of Dance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Microbiology Project Topics And Materials / Abu 2010/2011 Admission List / A Deeper Look Into The Life Of Mansa Musa – The Richest Human Being Who Ever Liv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.