Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! (458 Views)

This Is The HOUSE TB Joshua Was Born In... / It Ain't Necessarily So - Aretha Franklin / Celebrating In The Presence Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by Meelaw(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Christmass!Christmasss!christmass!is the word on everyone lips,but the question is what is christmass?
The celebration of our beloved Jesus christ we are told,was it actually is birth date?no u may say because is not written in the bible,infact it snows in december and there is no way he was born in that month.
What the hell is he saying you may say?do u want live your life on so call tradition,try new things make new ways my fellow people,dig and don't believe all you told.
December 25th what comes to your mind?celebration of Jesus christ naaaaah,celebration of the sun god,oh no you never knew that right?
Should jesus be celebrated yes....on december 25th?why pick a date,would you be happy to be born in may and be celebrated in April,that would be you fooling,it's christmass!!naaaah its sunmass.....
Ff me on twitter@ami_d_law for discussionChristmass!Christmasss!christmass!is the word on everyone lips,but the question is what is christmass?
The celebration of our beloved Jesus christ we are told,was it actually is birth date?no u may say because is not written in the bible,infact it snows in december and there is no way he was born in that month.
What the hell is he saying you may say?do u want live your life on so call tradition,try new things make new ways my fellow people,dig and don't believe all you told.
December 25th what comes to your mind?celebration of Jesus christ naaaaah,celebration of the sun god,oh no you never knew that right?
Should jesus be celebrated yes....on december 25th?why pick a date,would you be happy to be born in may and be celebrated in April,that would be you fooling,it's christmass!!naaaah its sunmass.....
Ff me on twitter@ami_d_law for discussion
Christmass!Christmasss!christmass!is the word on everyone lips,but the question is what is christmass?
Ff me on twitter@ami_d_law for discussion
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by lanaVello1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Somebody seems idle!
btw,that snow-in-december point was useless!
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by Meelaw(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Writing seems to be a genius way 2 b idle don't u finks so?it takes a genius mind to read between d line,snow in december simply implies that,the shepherds couldn't have been out in december has sheeps would freeze to death!
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by Meelaw(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
N in addition historians prove that Jesus would have been born around August no1 knows what ya point exactly?
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by lanaVello1(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Meelaw: snow in december simply implies that,the shepherds couldn't have been out in december has sheeps would freeze to death!
Since when did it start snowing in all parts of the world in december? smh
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by Meelaw(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Lena not saying all part of the world,u seems not to get d point,historian proved it snow back den when Jesus was born,do u get my point now?
Re: Born In May Celebrating In April,it Ain't First And You Fooling! by Meelaw(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Meant lana not lena

(1) (Reply)

Request For The Creation Of A Forum Exclusively For Christians. / Jesus Appears To People / What Do You Think? Is There God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.