Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. (902 Views)

Car Experts Advice plz. Buick Rendevouz 2008 / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / Ford Fussion Vs Hyundai Sonata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by uchedydy: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hello house,

plz i really need advice, am hoping to get a car soon, i mean immediately, i have searched the internet for cars in nigeria, found a ford fussion 2008, i have gotten in touch with the seller and he said its direct tokunbo, and that one good tyn abt it is that its parts are available becos the camry 2006(big fool)'s parts fits into it.
Am ready to get a car nw, bt i dnt want to get into problem, as i dnt know anytyn abt the car in terms of economy, fuel consumption and durability and offcourse the claims of the seller abt the parts.
Plz anyone who knows abt this car shd enlighten me abeg.

Again is 1.6m for a 2008 ford too cheap thus shd put me on enquiry?

Plz help me my people, kindly assist me with information.
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by Lexusgs430: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Where was the vehicles imported from ? Have you run a VIN CHECK on the vehicle ? Have you gone online to online review forums, to read on items to check out on prior to purchase ?
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by Piyke: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
uchedydy: Hello house,

plz i really need advice, am hoping to get a car soon, i mean immediately, i have searched the internet for cars in nigeria, found a ford fussion 2008, i have gotten in touch with the seller and he said its direct tokunbo, and that one good tyn abt it is that its parts are available becos the camry 2006(big fool)'s parts fits into it.
Am ready to get a car nw, bt i dnt want to get into problem, as i dnt know anytyn abt the car in terms of economy, fuel consumption and durability and offcourse the claims of the seller abt the parts.

In buying a used car, always make sure you have a brilliant trusted mechanic accompany you. They would greatly improve your chance of getting a good car. I did this when I bought mine and even went for a spirited test drive with the mech.
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by sultaan(m): 5:19am On Dec 27, 2013
if you buy it you will like it. I drive a 2010 model with over 84k miles on it now no problem.

This is thread I started before I bought mine

https://www.nairaland.com/307035/2010-north-american-car-year

it will be sold cheaper because seller knows Nigerians don't want American cars and Japanese brands are over priced.

If you buy it it has more gizmo like the Ford sync in the west it enables you to tell the car what you want to like give directions and make phone call without taking your hands off steering. If there is no check engine light and vin is clean[b] buy it [/b]
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2013
@OP perish the thoughts of fixing the Camry's parts into ur car or else that will be the beginning of a sorrowful journey.
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2013
uchedydy: Hello house,

@ bolded, that's a bad move. Their parts are incompatible, they have different dimensions, different torque requirements, different build material, different finish, different everything. You haven't bought the car yet you're nursing such thought. Do such canibalism/part swap at your car peril.
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by sultaan(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
I think OP meant transmission made by Aisin.

I don't know what parts tho op has in mind specifically but most car parts are available in naija. Service part are shared across brands like oil filter

In term of fuel economy safety and durability it is as good as Toyota better than Honda.

It is up to the op to decide but if he reads more on carsurvey.org ford fusion is a great buy
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by uchedydy: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2013
tnx all, I appreciate all u guys just said, abt the parts, the seller said it is compatible to the big fool camry, again, i want to know if the car is economical.
Re: Ford Fussion 2008 For 1.6m-----advice Plz. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
why are you so obstinate....will the seller maintain the car for you?

uchedydy: tnx all, I appreciate all u guys just said, abt the parts, the seller said it is compatible to the big fool camry, again, i want to know if the car is economical.

(1) (Reply)

Ideal Car Tyre In Nigeria Market / Alibaba To Launch Its Own Car ....... / 4 Amazing Photos Of Honda Invisus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.