Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George (2947 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2013
I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets - Amos 3:7

MESSAGE FROM GOD - 1

1. Thus saith the LORD GOD; the hearts of men shall be more frightened in 2014 for the horror in 2014 shall be great saith the LORD GOD

2. Thus saith the LORD GOD; I shall visit several homes and break curses in families in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

3. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be school shooting in the United State of America which shall take lives in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

4. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be attack in the United States of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

5. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in White House in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

6. Thus saith the LORD GOD; hardship in some part of Africa and Asia shall increased in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

7. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in several churches in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

8. Thus saith the LORD GOD; terrorist threats shall affect flights in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

9. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be plane crash in Nigeria in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

10. Thus saith the LORD GOD; an African President shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

11. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be releases of new vehicles and new electronics in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be more threats from terrorist groups in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

13. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be new discovering of ancient artifacts in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

14. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be discovering of a new species of animal in Africa in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

15. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in Aso Rock in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

16. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be problem with the earth layer in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

17. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a great change in the atmosphere in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

18. Thus saith the LORD GOD; some plants and animals shall be polluted in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a new disease in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

He that have ear let him hear what the LORD GOD have said

Source: www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com/personal-prophecy/
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2013
80% of this predictions are sorrowful.
Which THE LORD GOD told this man all this ones?
THE LORD GOD I know is a GOD of GOOD & not of EVIL.
Very Very Very Evil predictions

1 Like

Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Av never seen this people come out to say good things about any year. Always bad n evil. Paranoid people

may God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Tolexander: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2013
Godprophet:
1. Thus saith the LORD GOD; the hearts of men shall be more frightened in 2014 for the horror in 2014 shall be great saith the LORD GOD
it has always been like that each year and next year shouldn't be exempted!

2. Thus saith the LORD GOD; I shall visit several homes and break curses in families in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
if this prophecy comes to be fulfilled, how will many of the remaining prophecies come to past since most horrors and tragedies are as a result of curse?

3. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be school shooting in the United State of America which shall take lives in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
school shooting is common in the US, may likely happen next year with or without prophecy.

4. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be attack in the United States of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
what kinda attack? Attack plenty, terrorist(internal or external) attack, heart attack, spiritual attack or animal attack. So that we can know the one to expect.

5. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in White House in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
another watergate scandal or what?

6. Thus saith the LORD GOD; hardship in some part of Africa and Asia shall increased in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
it has always been like that each year.

7. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in several churches in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
in nigeria or where?

8. Thus saith the LORD GOD; terrorist threats shall affect flights in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
a terrorist threat or attack?

9. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be plane crash in Nigeria in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
i believe this one cos the minister said air crash is an act of God. And a prophet is saying what God told him.

10. Thus saith the LORD GOD; an African President shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
it is a norm in africa even if it isn't said by God!

11. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be releases of new vehicles and new electronics in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
technology isn't stagnant. There has always been new inventions and innovations each year

12. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be more threats from terrorist groups in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
boko haram, jamb et al aren't through with nigeria yet. Hence, very likely they give more threats next year to revenge.

13. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be new discovering of ancient artifacts in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
like i said, technology is impoving daily and humans are not resting

14. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be discovering of a new species of animal in Africa in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
another shepopotamus or what?

15. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in Aso Rock in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
this has become inevitable in aso rock almost yearly. Besides, Oduagate is still there and not yet cleared.

16. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be problem with the earth layer in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
which of the layers, atmosphere, hydrosphere, lithosphere?

17. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a great change in the atmosphere in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
changes like what?

18. Thus saith the LORD GOD; some plants and animals shall be polluted in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
ah ah, its a norm with or without prophecy

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be a new disease in 2014 saith the LORD GOD
normal!

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2013

Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets - Amos 3:7

MESSAGE FROM GOD - 2

19. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandals in Roman Catholic Church, Celestial Church of Christ, Creflo Dollar Ministries, Deeper Life Bible Church, Synagogue Church of All Nations, COZA ministries, Living Faith Church Winners Chapel, Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry, Word of Life Bible Church, Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church, Christ Embassy, Presbyterian Church, House Hold of God Church, Benny Hinn Ministries, House on the Rock Church, The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Church, Omega Fire Ministries and Latter Rain Assembly in 2014. These churches shall try to conceal their scandals saith the LORD GOD

20. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be bloody riots in Egypt, Greece, Turkey and Madrid Spain in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

21. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be new release of LG, Apple, Black Berry, Samsung and Tecno new products in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

22. Thus saith the LORD GOD; several states in Nigeria shall be attacked by unknown gun men which shall take lives in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

23. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Bangladesh, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan shall be on fire in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

24. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be riots in Brazil stadium in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

25. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be secret war against Nigeria Government which will get violent in 2014. It is already at work right now saith the LORD GOD

26. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be attack at military base in United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

27. Thus saith the LORD GOD; people shall drown in Lagos Nigeria Beach in 2014 saith the LORD

28. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be earthquake in China, Japan and America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

29. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be terrorist attack in America, China, India, Nigeria, Iraq, Afghanistan and England in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

30. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be flood in Nigeria which shall destroy lives and properties in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

31. Thus saith the LORD GOD; a hotel shall be on fire in the United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

32. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be cyber-attacks in the United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

33. Thus saith the LORD GOD; great storm shall hit United State of America, Japan and Australia in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

34. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be building collapse in Nigeria which shall destroy lives and properties in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

35. Thus saith the LORD GOD; objects from space shall hit United State of America and China in 2014. The Government of these countries shall try to conceal it saith the LORD GOD

36. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be great disaster in Adriatic Sea in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

37. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be Influenza and Hepatitis outbreak in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

38. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be fire in Benin City Nigeria in 2014. The fire shall spread and the authority shall be blamed saith the LORD GOD

39. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Niagara Falls shall overflow and causing Niagara River floods in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

40. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be volcano eruption in Peru in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

41. Thus saith the LORD GOD; Prophet Olaye George and his ministry shall move to Lagos, Nigeria in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

42. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be landslide in China and United State of America saith the LORD GOD

43. Thus saith the LORD; HIV AIDS shall be on the increase in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

44. Thus saith the LORD GOD; wild animal shall kill it owner in United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

45. Thus saith the LORD GOD; a great old monarch shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

46. Thus saith the LORD GOD; people shall be trapped underneath the earth in China in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

47. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be breakthrough in the cure for Diabetes, Cancer and HIV AIDS in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

48. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be tornadoes in the United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

49. Thus saith the LORD GOD; the Pope shall be touched in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

50. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be plane crash in the United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

51. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be wildfires in Greece, Australia, California United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

52. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be scandal in Nigeria Police Force in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

53. Thus saith the LORD; the rate of unemployment shall increase in Nigeria in 2014. Several workers shall be laid off in Nigeria in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

54. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be wide spread of Flu in China in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

55. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be UFO sighting in United State of America in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

56. Thus saith the LORD; something very tragic shall happen to a United State of America President in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

57. Thus saith the LORD; there shall be religious violence in Central African Republic, Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Egypt and Iraq in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

58. Thus saith the LORD; massive grave with dead bodies shall be discovered in Mexico in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

59. Thus saith the LORD GOD; billions of dollars shall be sent to Africa in 2014 to help Africans but corrupt leaders shall embizzled the money saith the LORD GOD in 2014

60. Thus saith the LORD GOD; a famous nairaland member shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

He that have ear let him hear what the LORD GOD have said

Source: www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
WTF man... why does God allow these types to keep living and allows the faithful to die at the hands of boko haram.. someone has lost his god-damned mind here. and it aint the prophet
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Prophecies indeed! *i just can't stop laughing*

This is absolute rubbish joor !!!
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by ONWARDBABA: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
my bro it beeter u pray now and click to Jesus the humble prophet is right i pity u if u dnt pray now
Oduduwaboy: Prophecies indeed! *i just can't stop laughing*

This is absolute rubbish joor !!!
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by skimpychick(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2014
Don't doubt prophecies like these o. If God speaks it comes to pass unless his people turn back to him. Therefore let us all aknowledge the Lord our maker, our source, ask him to forgive our sins n come back to him wholly n he'll keep us safe during these times. Google 'blood moon' you'll see that 2014 n 2015, we really need to give our lives to God. Where will you spend eternity. God remains God n a merciful father who loves us, he'll be there for us IJN

1 Like

Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by larrymoore(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Nothing is new here, there are disasters everywhere, they should scare us with these regular occurrences.
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by bluerange(f): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2014
There shall be scandal in the Nigeria Police Force. Hmmm... has it ever been scandal FREE?
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Oyetboy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
*yawns* neexxxxxt
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by maryswags: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year prophet, please I need the word of God. Concerning my life this year!
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2014

PRAYER FOR 2014

Join Prophet Olaye George for a 21 Day Prayer And Fasting Starting From Tuesday 7th of January to Monday 27th of January 2014, Breaking By 6pm Daily. Those that must conquer 2014 must conquer January

PRAYER POINTS

1. Tell God to FORGIVE you, your family, your church and your country in 2014 - Matthew 6:9-20

2. Tell God to show you, your family, your church and your country His LOVING KINDNESS throughout 2014 - Psalm 117:1-2

3. Tell God to have MERCY on you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 51:1-19

4. Tell God to have COMPASSION on you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 112:1-10

5. Tell God to be GRACIOUS on you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 86:1-17

6. Tell God to DELIVER you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 34:1-22

7. Tell God to HEAL you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Exodus 15:1-26

8. Tell God to BLESS you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Deuteronomy 28:1-13

9. Tell God to FAVOUR you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalm 5:1-12

10. Tell God to PROSPER you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 1:1-6

11. Tell God to PROTECT you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 91:1-16

12. Tell God to PROMOTE you, your family, your church and your country throughout 2014 - Psalms 147:1-20

13. Tell God to RENDER your ENEMIES POWERLESS in 2014 - Psalms 59:1-17

14. Tell God to RECOVER all that you lost in 2013 in 2014 - Joel 2:25-26

15. Tell God to send DIVINE PEACE on earth in 2014 - Philippians 4:7

16. Tell God to send DIVINE LOVE on earth in 2014 - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

17. Tell God to send DIVINE UNITY on earth in 2014 - Psalms 133:1-3

18. Tell God to send DIVINE HARMONY on earth in 2014 - 1 Corinthians 12:12-26

19. Tell God to INTERVENE in Nigeria, USA, England, Greece, Japan, China, India, Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexico, Central African Republic, Tanzania, Kenya, Myanmar, Egypt, Australia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, India and Pakistan in 2014 - 1 Timothy 2:1-4

20. Tell God to destroy every SCANDAL on Roman Catholic Church, Celestial Church of Christ, Creflo Dollar Ministries, Deeper Life Bible Church, Synagogue Church of All Nations, COZA ministries, Living Faith Church Winners Chapel, Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry, Word of Life Bible Church, Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church, Christ Embassy, Presbyterian Church, House Hold of God Church, Benny Hinn Ministries, House on the Rock Church, The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Church, Omega Fire Ministries and Latter Rain Assembly in 2014 - Matthew 16:18

21. Thank God for answering your prayers - Mark 11:24

- Give God a befitting thanksgiving offering to your church or Prophet Olaye George UBA Account Number 2014935655. Western Union Money/MoneyGram: Prophet Olaye George, P.O. BOX 992, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria - 2 Corinthians 9:12-15

- Get a new bottle of Anointing Oil and call your Clergy or call Prophet Olaye George on +2347014847326 to BLESS it - James 5:14

I PRAY FOR YOU THAT WILL JOIN ME ON THESE 21 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING, 2014 SHALL BE A SWEET YEAR FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHURCH AND COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN !!!

SOURCE: www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE)
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2014

Heavenly Father, I thank You for today and I ask You to FORGIVE the sins of individuals, families, churches, organisations, governments, nations and the entire universe in Jesus name. Amen !!!
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Godprophet: I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST

Heavenly Father, I thank You for today and I ask You to FORGIVE the sins of individuals, families, churches, organisations, governments, nations and the entire universe in Jesus name. Amen !!!

The Entire Universe.. shocked ROMULONS and KLINGONS have a different God and he is real, loves Violence and Kills little children for fun. I think you mean this galaxy.. the milky way
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2014

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your LOVING KINDNESS and I ask You to send Your LOVING KINDNESS upon your children today wherever they maybe right now. I ask You to send Your Divine LOVE to broken families, churches, organisations, nations, war zones and conflict zones today in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.georgeolaye.com
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
www.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 8:21am On Jan 09, 2014

Heavenly Father, I thank You for another day and I ask You to be MERCIFUL upon we mortals this year in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
wwww.facebook.com/OlayeGeorge
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2014

PROPHECY FOR 2014 PROPHESIED 10:34am On Dec 27th 2013

7. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in several churches in 2014 saith the LORD

CONFIRMATION OF PROPHECY FOR 2014 On Jan 2014

>>> CHURCH SCANDAL 2014: Police Arrests Pastor Fireman Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of A Virgin Girl => www.sunnewsonline.net/news/police-arrests-pastor-fireman-over-alleged-ritual-murder-of-a-virgin-girl <<<

So will you and your church join me on the 26th of January 2014, lets fast from 6am to 6pm and pray against scandals in Roman Catholic Church, Celestial Church of Christ, Creflo Dollar Ministries, Deeper Life Bible Church, Synagogue Church of All Nations, COZA ministries, Living Faith Church Winners Chapel, Christ Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry, Word of Life Bible Church, Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church, Christ Embassy, Presbyterian Church, House Hold of God Church, Benny Hinn Ministries, House on the Rock Church, The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Church, Omega Fire Ministries and Latter Rain Assembly. Meditating on Matthew 16:18?

MORE CONFIRMATION OF PROPHECY FOR 2014 ARE COMING..................

On 2:05pm, 31st Dec 2013, the LORD GOD prophesied

60. Thus saith the LORD GOD; a famous nairaland member shall die in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

I wonder who will be the famous nairaland member that the LORD prophesied is going to die in 2014? It might just be you reading this, BE WARNED SKEPTICS, FEAR GOD AND REPENT TODAY. JESUS LOVES YOU !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2014

Heavenly Father, I thank You for another wonderful day and I ask You to be COMPASSIONATE to humans, churches, organisations, governments and nations throughout 2014 in Jesus name. Amen !!!

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: Prophecy 2014 - Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2014
5. Thus saith the LORD GOD; there shall be scandal in
White House in 2014 saith the LORD GOD

Olivia pope tinzz grin

(1) (Reply)

Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire / The Testimony Of Renowned Muslim Convert Nabeel Qureshi (david Woods Convert) / Proudly Catholic!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.