Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,244 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George (5104 Views)

Instant Healing From Jesus - Prophet Olaye George / Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
GOD PROPHESY

Thus saith the LORD God

2013 shall be a year of remembrance

2013 shall be a year of explosions

2013 shall be a year of crashes

2013 shall be a year of recruitments

2013 shall be a year of unmerited awards

2013, false prophets and false churches shall be exposed

2013, world records shall be broken

2013, structures shall collapse

2013, there shall be fuel scarcity

2013, more Banks shall spring up

2013, terrorism, beastism, nudity, fraud, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnappings, robberings, corruption, vadalisation, disease outbreaks, prison breaks, schools violence shall be on the increase saith the LORD God

But blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for the evil in 2013 shall not come near them and their family saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for they shall soar high like the eagles in 2013 saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for they shall see the end of 2013 in victory saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for 2013 shall be a year of riches, wealth, fame, employment, marriage, fruitfulness, bliss, glory and good health saith the LORD God

They that have ear let them hear what the spirit of the LORD is saying

Click The LINK And Get Your Prophecies For 2013 NOW ==> http://www.GODCardinals.org/prophecy.html

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.GODCardinals.org
http://www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
http://www.twitter.com/GODCardinals

Copyright © 2013 GODCardinals Miracles Ministry. All rights reserved
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by God2man(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Godprophet: GOD PROPHESY

Thus saith the LORD God

2013 shall be a year of remembrance

2013 shall be a year of explosions

2013 shall be a year of crashes

2013 shall be a year of recruitments

2013 shall be a year of unmerited awards

2013, false prophets and false churches shall be exposed

2013, world records shall be broken

2013, structures shall collapse

2013, there shall be fuel scarcity

2013, more Banks shall spring up

2013, terrorism, beastism, nudity, fraud, money laundering, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnappings, robberings, corruption, vadalisation, disease outbreaks, prison breaks, schools violence shall be on the increase saith the LORD God

But blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for the evil in 2013 shall not come near them and their family saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for they shall soar high like the eagles in 2013 saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for they shall see the end of 2013 in victory saith the LORD God

Blessed are those Nigerians that have Jesus for 2013 shall be a year of riches, wealth, fame, employment, marriage, fruitfulness, bliss, glory and good health saith the LORD God

They that have ear let them hear what the spirit of the LORD is saying

Click The LINK And Get Your Prophecies For 2013 NOW ==> http://www.GODCardinals.org/prophecy.html

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
http://www.GODCardinals.org
http://www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
http://www.twitter.com/GODCardinals

Copyright © 2013 GODCardinals Miracles Ministry. All rights reserved

God bless you Sir, i really miss you on this forum, how i wish you will create time for people on this forum but for the ministerial work.

Happy new year, Sir.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by obi4eze(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
watching... smiley
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Joagbaje(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2013
Happy new year grodprophet
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
went to the prophecy section of d website and was amazed. great stuff
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Zikkyy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
jacobscros: went to the prophecy section of d website and was amazed. great stuff

Very serious 'amazement' grin statement like the one below was a recurring feature.

"BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER TODAY AND RECEIVE MORE PROPHECIES VIA EMAIL AND PHONE"
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Zikkyy:

Very serious 'amazement' grin statement like the one below was a recurring feature.

"BECOME A FINANCIAL PARTNER TODAY AND RECEIVE MORE PROPHECIES VIA EMAIL AND PHONE"
did u read d prophecies? im sure they must have related to ur situation in some way?
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Zikkyy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
jacobscros: did u read d prophecies? im sure they must have related to ur situation in some way?

Those are general statements and not person or reader specific. If that page get 2 billion views you don't expect that God will be have the same message for 2 billion viewers.
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Zikkyy:

Those are general statements and not person or reader specific. If that page get 2 billion views you don't expect that God will be have the same message for 2 billion viewers.
im sure the prophecies from him on d phone or email will be very real to your life. I wish I was that trusting then I would pay but u just never know if u are sinning thru ur actions by endorsing such predictions over ur life almost like tarot reading....
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Zikkyy(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2013
jacobscros: im sure the prophecies from him on d phone or email will be very real to your life. I wish I was that trusting then I would pay but u just never know if u are sinning thru ur actions by endorsing such predictions over ur life almost like tarot reading....

The bolded is one problem i have with the site. why pay for a message from God and to be delivered via the prophet? Did he pay to receive from God and therefore require a refund? do you charge fees to deliver a message from God? It should be free and there should be no strings attach to the partnership. If i want to partner, it will be freely in support of his efforts.
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
i will be honest sha and say that those incomplete prophecies on the website have made me re-evaluate my life. e.g advice to not be money hungry and, to be steadfast and prudent
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2013
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Happy New Year All

Happy New Year Beloved God2man

Happy New Year Beloved Joagbaje

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
www.facebook.com/GODCardinals
www.twitter.com/GODCardinals
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2013
God prophet is it possible for me to get a one time prophecy from you? im willing to pay.
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 6:49am On Jan 23, 2013
Dear Beloved

Beloved jacobscros

You don’t pay for prophecy but you can partner with a Prophet and get the Prophets Reward

WHAT IS PARTNERSHIP?

Partnership is a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal

Prophetic Partnership comes with a Prophet reward

Matthew 10:41:-”He that receives a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward”

A prophetic partner is financially responsible for carrying out God’s prophecy of the prophetic ministry

WHO IS A PROPHETIC PARTNER?

A prophetic partner is one who understands and shares the prophecies of the Prophetic Ministry and is convinced that it is his or her responsibility to ensure that these prophecies is fulfilled

The prophetic partner’s commitment is demonstrated by participating financially in the prophetic ministry

WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PROPHETIC PARTNERSHIP?

The benefits are numerous and they include Teaching, Divine Counselling, Prophecy, Healing, Deliverance and Breakthrough

Click this link to become a Prophetic Partner ==> http://www.GODCardinals.org/partnership.html

WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF PARTNERSHIP?

There are different kinds of partnership recorded in the Holy Bible namely;

DIVINE PARTNERSHIP

Divine partnership was the first partnership ever recorded in the Holy Bible

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Genesis 1:26

Note those words "let us" and "our image". That means that Almighty God had divine partnership in other to make man

WHY DID THE ALMIGHTY GOD NEED PARTNERS TO MAKE MAN?

Because man was the last of creation and the greatest of creation, so God needs the partnership of others to make the last of creation and the greatest of creation

Genesis 2:1 "Thus the heavens and the earth, and all the host of them, were finished"

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF PARTNERSHIP?

The importance of partnership can not be over emphasis on this short post

If Almighty God had partners, how much more His Prophets?

Man became the greatest in creation because of divine partnership

If Jesus had partners, how much more His Apostles?

The three wise men were named wise because they partnership with Jesus

On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh. Matthew 2:11

Brethren, at this urgent time we must bring Jesus to perishing souls as it declares in Romans 6:23

God wants us to take part in spreading the gospel around the world, bringing souls to the kingdom of God through the miracle working power of Jesus Christ

Partnership makes it possible to take the redemption and miracle working power of Jesus Christ to the world through evangelistic broadcasts, mission outreaches and crusades

PROPHETIC PARTNERSHIP

2 Kings 4:1-37 "One day the widow of one of the Lord’s prophets said to Elisha

“You know that before my husband died, he was a follower of yours and a worshiper of the Lord.

But he owed a man some money, and now that man is on his way to take my two sons as his slaves.”

“Maybe there’s something I can do to help,” Elisha said. “What do you have in your house?”

“Sir, I have nothing but a small bottle of olive oil.”

Elisha told her, “Ask your neighbors for their empty jars.

And after you’ve borrowed as many as you can, go home and shut the door behind you and your sons.

Then begin filling the jars with oil and set each one aside as you fill it.” The woman left.

Later, when she and her sons were back inside their house, the two sons brought her the jars, and she began filling them.

At last, she said to one of her sons, “Bring me another jar.”

“We don’t have any more,” he answered, and the oil stopped flowing from the small bottle.

After she told Elisha what had happened, he said, “Sell the oil and use part of the money to pay what you owe the man. You and your sons can live on what is left.”

Once, while Elisha was in the town of Shunem, he met a rich woman who invited him to her home for dinner.

After that, whenever he was in Shunem, he would have a meal there with her and her husband.

Some time later the woman said to her husband, “I’m sure the man who comes here so often is a prophet of God. Why don’t we build him a small room on the flat roof of our house?

We can put a bed, a table and chair, and an oil lamp in it. Then whenever he comes, he can stay with us.”

The next time Elisha was in Shunem, he stopped at their house and went up to his room to rest. He said to his servant Gehazi

“This woman has been very helpful. Have her come up here to the roof for a moment.” She came, and Elisha told Gehazi to say to her

“You’ve gone to a lot of trouble for us, and we want to help you. Is there something we can request the king or army commander to do?”

The woman answered, “With my relatives nearby, I have everything I need.”

“Then what can we do for her?” Elisha asked Gehazi.

Gehazi replied, “I do know that her husband is old, and that she doesn’t have a son.”

“Ask her to come here again,” Elisha told his servant. He called for her, and she came and stood in the doorway of Elisha’s room.

Elisha said to her, “Next year at this time, you’ll be holding your own baby son in your arms.”

“You’re a man of God,” the woman replied. “Please don’t lie to me.”

But a few months later, the woman got pregnant. She gave birth to a son, just as Elisha had promised.

One day while the boy was still young, he was out in the fields with his father, where the workers were harvesting the crops. Suddenly he shouted, “My head hurts. It hurts a lot!”

“Carry him back to his mother,” the father said to his servant. The servant picked up the boy and carried him to his mother.

The boy lay on her lap all morning, and by noon he was dead.

She carried him upstairs to Elisha’s room and laid him across the bed. Then she walked out and shut the door behind her.

The woman called to her husband, “I need to see the prophet.

Let me use one of the donkeys. Send a servant along with me, and let me leave now, so I can get back quickly.”

“Why do you need to see him today?” her husband asked. “It’s not the Sabbath or time for the New Moon Festival.”

“That’s all right,” she answered. She saddled the donkey and said to her servant

“Let’s go. And don’t slow down unless I tell you to.” She left at once for Mount Carmel to talk with Elisha.

When Elisha saw her coming, he said, “Gehazi, look! It’s the woman from Shunem. Run and meet her.

And ask her if everything is all right with her and her family.”

“Everything is fine,” she answered Gehazi. But as soon as she got to the top of the mountain, she went over and grabbed Elisha by the feet.

Gehazi started toward her to push her away, when Elisha said, “Leave her alone! Don’t you see how sad she is? But the Lord hasn’t told me why.”

The woman said, “Sir, I begged you not to get my hopes up, and I didn’t even ask you for a son.”

“Gehazi, get ready and go to her house,” Elisha said. “Take along my walking stick, and when you get there, lay it on the boy’s face.

Don’t stop to talk to anyone, even if they try to talk to you.”

But the boy’s mother said to Elisha, “I swear by the living Lord and by your own life that I won’t leave without you.” So Elisha got up and went with them.

Gehazi ran on ahead and laid Elisha’s walking stick on the boy’s face, but the boy didn’t move or make a sound. Gehazi ran back to Elisha and said, “The boy didn’t wake up.”

Elisha arrived at the woman’s house and went straight to his room, where he saw the boy’s body on his bed.

He walked in, shut the door, and prayed to the Lord.

Then he got on the bed and stretched out over the dead body, with his mouth on the boy’s mouth, his eyes on his eyes, and his hand on his hands. As he lay there, the boy’s body became warm.

Elisha got up and walked back and forth in the room, then he went back and leaned over the boy’s body. The boy sneezed seven times and opened his eyes.

Elisha called out to Gehazi, “Have the boy’s mother come here.” Gehazi did, and when she was at the door, Elisha said, “You can take your son.”

She came in and bowed down at Elisha’s feet. Then she picked up her son and left."

You receive a Prophets Reward when you partner with a Prophet

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
BUT MR OLAYE, BECOMING A PARTNER MEANS I HAVE TO PAY YOU 4000 NAIRA EVERY MONTH FOR THE REST OF MY WORKING LIFE. THATS TOO EXPENSIVE

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Godprophet: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dear Beloved

2 Thessalonians 3:16 "Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all."

Happy New Month

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
www.GODCardinals.org
Re: Prophecies For Nigeria 2013 Unveiled By Prophet Olaye George by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2013
on second thought
I think a prophets reward is great

(1) (Reply)

An Atheist's Interpretation Of Deuteronomy 25:11-12. / The Religion-freewill Paradox / End Time: Sky Came Down Very Near The Roof In Kuwait [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.