Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] (1205 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Ten Most Searched Things Online By Nigerians / Listening To Sanusi, I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by articleplux: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
One of the simplest ways I currently use to make money online is by giving music reviews on slicethepie
Slice the pie is a site that pays you to give music reviews. Yes, you get paid for each song you listen to for few minutes and then give a brief review. The review is about what you think of the song.

For me, this is the easiest way which I use in making money online. I know it wont make me a  millionaire overnight, i mostly spend sometime on the site when i want to raise funds to purchase not so expensive stuffs online such as domains, vouchers, sign ups e.t.c
You get paid $0.06 - $0.30 per review and there are lots of songs awaiting review. The payment varies depending on the quality of the review given Find out how to earn more per review
You also earn 10% of your referrals earnings for life.

Lets do a quick maths here to see if this stuff is worth your time:

I spend 90 secs listening to the music and 3mins to type and rate the music
(90sec + 3mins = 4mins 30 sec approximately 5mins)
And my average earning per review is say $0.10
Therefore, every 5mins i make $0.10
And if i spend 60mins/1 hour I'll  make $1.20

It might seem like a long journey but i know most of us spend lots of time on facebook, twitter, 2go and other social media platforms all day long typing and earning nothing.
If you can channel a little of the time spent on social media to give music reviews on slicethepie, you can actually make money. 

Immediately your earning accumulates to $10 and above you can request for withdrawal.
http://www.techdensity.com/2013/12/make-easy-money-by-listening-to-music.html

Real good method for those who havent made money online before

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by lovemoneyn: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
I would find out time to try this. Its just that i am always busy with other stuffs.
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by netkid: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bros 2go dey sweet o. Anyway i'll give this a try later
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by Mecurymann: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2014
wow. how true is this
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by Mecurymann: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2014
Well i tried it for 4hrs straight, i could only make $4.24.
I will give it another try this weekend. Hopefully i will get to $10 and cash out.
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by netkid: 9:24am On Jan 06, 2014
Mecurymann: Well i tried it for 4hrs straight, i could only make $4.24.
I will give it another try this weekend. Hopefully i will get to $10 and cash out.
For real? shocked
Men let me try mine
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by colonel20: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2014
I see PayPal??
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by Joeself1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
The payment method?
Re: Make Money Online By Listening To Music [CONFIRMED] by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Joe_self: The payment method?
only paypal
wtf

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 20K In A Small Town At Ekiti? / 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! / How To Make 7k -12k From Selling A Bicycles; Without Initial Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.