Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Should I Confront My Friend ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Confront My Friend ??? (493 Views)

Please Advise Should She Confront Over Her Missing Things? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / SA Miners Used Magic 2 Confront Police But It Failed Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Confront My Friend ??? by Walexz02(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
i helped this guy secure a job where i work recently...we weren't that close before then, i met him in the neighbourhood( in a saloon where i use to barb my hiar). So we used to go home together after work so that made us to be a bit closer, as it is chrismass season we spent the holiday almost together( not in his house nor mine). Yestarday around 9 p.m he called and saked if there is power(light) and i told him yes, he later showed up around 3/4 to 10 and i let him in(my neighbour was not around so i was the only one at home). We watched film past 11 p.m before he slept off, i decided to sleep too so i off the tv set and disconnected the two phone(my own and his own) since the batterries are both charged. He later woke me up around 5 a.m claiming he couldn't find his phone. We search together lo and behold the two phones have disappeared, i sensed trouble and instantly searched for my wallet which i couldnt find also.. We later found the wallet empty behind the window outside. Now i am confused whether to confront him or just leave him coz such thing have never happened to me before.
Re: Should I Confront My Friend ??? by Walexz02(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
i have narreted the issue to some people to some pple here and they were all suspecting him. The annoying thing is that he is not even after how we will get the phones back, he is after how he would welcome back his sim.
The two lines are switch off when tried which meant the SIM cards have not been removed from the phones.
Re: Should I Confront My Friend ??? by spenca: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh so someone must have taken the phone between you both, and from your narration you saw the phones last I hereby suspect and convict you to find the two phones even if it is confronting your so called friend and searching or monitor him till you catch him red handed with them which ever way I hold you accountable for the loss of those phones and money the the wallet
Re: Should I Confront My Friend ??? by Walexz02(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
^^
please do you know how long it takes to do a welcome back I have been monitoring my line since morning and I observed that the sim card might still be in the phone... we did not go home together this evening, he went to do a welcome back.

(1) (Reply)

Nine 9 Safety Security Tips You Should Share Witth Ur Love Once And Friends / What Are You Looking Foward To In The New Year? / Premium Domain Names,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.