Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,289 members, 7,822,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... (13878 Views)

Say Goodbye To Poverty Reselling These Ridiculously Cheap Quality Products(pic) / Red Palm Oil And Cocoa Available For Sale. / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by oyindare(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Agriculture is the back bone of human survival - it has been sustaining mankind over the ages. Without it, there will be no food to eat and no raw materials for our different industrial use. Through agriculture we can produce enough food for yourselves and to others who will readily buy from us and make us rich.
It is so sad to see how people these days are becoming more of consumers rather than producers. Everyone just like to relax on the beach all the time taking sun bath while crunching on glasses of exotic wine. No one wants to go out there to do productive farming that ensures continued provision of foods and other valuable sources that sustains life of human and animals.....Nigeria-Red-Palm-Oil
Red Palm Oil
and I am going to show

you exactly how to do it. It's not difficult at all; in fact it is one of the easiest business you can do in Nigeria and make quick money within four months. I happen to know places in Nigeria where you can get this product at cheap prices and place where you can sell it at good price, I am going to make everything clear to you on this post...

What is Red Palm Oil? Red palm oil is natural oil extract from palm three fruit. You and I knows the importance of red palm oil in Nigeria. No home that doesn't cook with it and no tribe or religion that forbids it. It is generally accepted and widely used, not only in Nigeria but around the world.

Using palm oil for cooking has greater health benefits over the vegetable oil as it is said to have high concentration of vitamin E in the finest proportion. Your body tends to get better health benefits as a result of the vitamin E present in the red palm oil rather than taking a commercial vitamin E capsule. It is also rich in carotene and possess strong healing power.

Why Trade on Red Palm Oil

Palm oil is one of the commodity constantly in high demand in Nigeria. There is never a time it wouldn't be a hot cake in the market and it is consumed at the same rate as rice and garri. Palm oil is currently sold in Lagos and other major cities across the country at N6,000 for 25liters but if you go to the farm areas where it is produced in quantity, you can get the same 25liters at N4,000.

There are even a time of the year you may get this product at N2,500 - N3,000 per 25litres. If you can get it in quantity during the time of surplus and store it for some months, you will sell at 100% profit. It is usually surplus around December to April and sells at the highest around July to September.

If you invest N500,000 and wait for 4 months, you will be making profit of another N500,000 without any substantial effort. That is a good deal by all standard and the more money you invest, the more profit you make.

If you decides to trade all season, that will even be better. All you need to do is to find out where it's being processed in much quantity and buy at cheap price from there, transport it to the city and sell at good price, repeat your journey as often as you can and make money all year round.

So, how do you trade on this commodity and make money?

1. Secure a Shop - You will need a shop or any safe place for storage. If you have your own house, that will be nice, just dedicate one room for the storage. However, it will be better if you can rent a shop specifically for it preferably near the market....for more info call 08066219966
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by Kristotech: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
great post. How can i start dis wit small cash n whr can one get d product cheaply. Pls I wnt to add dt hw can one identify palm oil of good quality cos i've been sold a bad smellin palm oil b4, its stll thr nw unusable. Also, wht's d best method of preservatn for palm oil for say 3mnths thereabt. Whoevr did d main write up has done well bt can he/she pls reply 2dis post? I'll apreciate dt. Thanks.
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by MANGAM(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good write up
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by Musyus(m): 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls ma/sir, do you know or have an about where i can get palm kernel nut and palm kernel shell because, i'm into the business and i will be very glad if you can connect me with those people that are producing these products. So, these are my contactable mobile numbers: +2348039652956 08182149281 08055628948 or you can me an email via Phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by Raymagnate(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Poster.... That was really a good one from you, you analyze everything from the beginning. You shd really be a good Nigerian by revealing everything including the accurate price of the product. I've been doing this business for over three years now, and its a good business to invest on. I would also love to use this opportunity to encourage all graduates that are clamouring for white collar jobs which doesn't exit to take a clue and venture in this business. After my NYSC I started looking for job which I couldn't get and life left me with red oil business. It wasn't easy when I started with just 5gallons, but now I have step up. I have live in ABJ for 4years now surviving with this business. My oil comes from Akwa Ibom State. If you need advice or you want to get started, or you need the product, don't hesitate to let me help you out. N/B The secret of this business is that your oil has to be good and genuine otherwise customers will run from you. I'm available on 08131015498 OR naturelnext@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by Raymagnate(m): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Recently...I have answered so many question on palm Oil business. I have chosen to create a blog post where I will post some of the answers, tips and information that you all need to get this business off the feet and running. Please do well to send me your questions through my phone number(08131015498) while I will make a detailed blog post for your answer. I wish you success.

3 Likes

Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by mrsage(m): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by bennymark(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
This is an ever green business, Nigerian Youths have no excuse to be poor or lazy, it's just perception and choices

As they always say 'if you know, you know'.

2 Likes

Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by Xzellentgraphic: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nice write up...
Re: Storing And Reselling Red Palm Oil.....make Good Money In Palm Oil..... by KedarResources(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good evening.
For your fresh grade a and grade b palm oil, contact Kedar Resources.

Facebook: Kedar Resources
Delivery: Within and Outside Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Jeans For Sale At Wholesale Prices / Medium Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory Feasibility Study / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.