Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of This Post On Nairaland - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalanders Beware Of This Post On Nairaland (419 Views)

You Gave Us Ur Privacy And We Get To Use It - Beware Of What U Post On Facebook / This post is a Mistake. / Need Free Installation Of Split Acs, Cctv, Industrial Gas? Read This Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Beware Of This Post On Nairaland by Ehisod(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi guys,

I saw this post on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1570397/buy-samsung-32-led-get#20493871 and have decided it is a fraudulent scheme. The prices on their website are so ridiculous along with their bonanza offers that it smells very fishy. If you think otherwise then let us all know why you think they can sell below factory prices and give bonanza offers along with their bargain price. If you think the way I do then let us shout Ole on them and inform our nairaland brethren to beware. This is the link to their store http://www.electronicsaleout.com/ Just take a look and see for yourself. They want to come and spoil online shopping business that is still in it's infancy in Nigeria. Why do we like using things negatively in this country. Moderator please I want this moved to front page let others give their opinion about this matter. Let Nairaland not become a den of fraudsters and theives. Whatever you do on the site do not submit bank or card details O!

(1) (Reply)

Give Away Techno Q1 / This Is More Importation / Hair Making Home Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.