Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien (19244 Views)

Kidnappers Shoot Man After Collecting N30m Ransom / We Planned Ikorodu Bank Robbery In 30 Minutes— Suspect / JTF Alerts Public On New Antics Of Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by CODEEATER(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
On my way to fix my cousins phone at konwe plaza,I tuk taxi to ibusa junction where I can cross over n get a taxi plying nnebisi road...

On getting there,a tall black dude wearing a red tshrt approached me and asked for directions to a so called "ochitech ventures",he claimed to be from kotonu and had phones and accessories to sell to someone, the owner of the so called shop..Having lived in asaba since birth,I can't say I know it all,but I have never heard of such a shop that sells phones along nnebisi road, I told him I didn't know such a place, as that was happening another fellow wearing a tukdd in white T-shirt n white chinos trouser came beside me,and was SEEMINGLY minding his business n preparing to cross the road, the other fellow asked him the same question and he asked "Watin u wan sell wey u de find ochitech"..in fact let me narrate d whole thing;

DUDE IN RED TSHRT: I want to sell some phones, mostly blackberrys,I am supposed to meet the owner at the shop, but I don't know where it is..

DUDE IN WHITE TSHRT: @me,nna e na su Igbo?

ME: eh..

DUDE IN WHIT SHRT: @theOtherMan ,I can take u to where u can sell ur goods to better customers but the place is far,I am a trader at onitcha main market..@me(in Igbo)make we carry am go main market,I know person wey de buy phone, he will balance us money,...@theOtherGuy .,how much will u pau me and my friend here to help u sell ur goods

RED TSHRT GUY: I WILL ONLY GIVE U PEOPLE A BB BOLD 5 EACH, PLEASE THIS ONE U PEOPLE ARE SPEAKIBG UR OWN LANGUAGE I HOPE U DONT PLAN TO DUPE ME..

ME: @whiteTshrtGuy.……i de go repair my fend phone, plz I no fit follow u go onitcha, go with him urself..‪#‎i‬ try to cross the road ,he drags me back by the hand #..

WHITE TSHRT GUY: come na,don't u want bb,as u fyn reach u go need bb to de on point... Follow the guy make e show u were im goods de, I de come make I buy credit... No fear...

I KNEW IMMEDIATELY THAT SOMETHING WASN'T RIGHT.. I DECIDED TO FORM AGREEING TO GO WITH HIM ..I WAS LIKE " name tru talk,make I follow am" the other guy began moving towards the building behind me,the white shirt guy moved towards a phone boot near by,I pretended to follow the man, but as soon as I saw a bus pull over by the building...I no know the tym I take cross road... I just turned n ran.. Luckily road wasn't busy, as I cross... I fly enter the nearest keke...

Still sweating out of fear, I just said "head bridge". .the keke driver was like what??..I realized myself n said ...emm sorry along along... Just drive a beg carry me out of here!...

While in the keke... I was just praying hail Mary... Till now,my legs still wobling ...

Guys be careful out there...

If I had gone wit em,only God knows wat they would have done with me...na my burial una 4 use start 2014...

I thank God sha...

MAY YOUR ENEMIES NEVER SEE U IN JESUS NAME,AMEN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by dejt4u(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
I thank God for ur life..

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Project400: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Give thanks to God.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
While in the keke... I was just praying hail Mary.

You really think Mary saved you?

kai... humans!

Well, I thank God for your life

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Not Kidnappers, just the local 419s trying to extort some cash from you for Xmas chopulations. I guess its another version of one-chance.

30 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by CODEEATER(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Acidosis:

You really think Mary saved you?

kai... humans!

Its the first thing that came to my mind...

I didn't have time to start thinking of which prayer to pray... I didn't know I had started praying.. Till another passenger came in and I had to move over...

Just shock n fear I guess

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Afrocatalyst: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God for your life o,those are nt one chance o,they're ritualists. Many of them in that axis.
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Thank God for your life o,those are nt one chance o,they're ritualists. Many of them in that axis.

shocked shocked
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Not Kidnappers, just the local 419s trying to extort some cash from you for Xmas chopulations. I guess its another version of one-chance.

I don't think so,

one-chance, white man kidnapper and others are all Kidnappers..

Kidnapping is not proportional to MONEY or Niger Delta oyel alone..

In criminal law, kidnapping is the taking away or transportation of a person against that person's will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2013

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
So dude,u stay in asb too.

well I have never come across kidnappers at any place in asaba

thank God I'm in school, nd thank God for ur life.
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tnk God for ur life!!
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by nanizle(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
head bridge?? Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by kambili999(f): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
eyaaaa... Shame to nyama nyama people
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by PopeXanderVII: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Is this real life?
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by 3coins(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
the same style was used for me at oshodi,I was cmn frm alaba...immediately I saw them I knew they were up to sumfin...I saw them as 419ners oda dan kidnappers....I jst warned dem to leave me alone or I'll shout...they ran away In record tym

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by bigx(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
hmmmmmnnn
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by danielonyisi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
they are 419 and they wanna extort money from you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by PapaBrowne(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Eeeeem!! Those kind Asaba kidnappers when dey beg you to come take phone na simple type. The kidnapping when dey happen for other places, it dey be like bank robbery for broad day light. This kind one when you narrate so, you fit take slap threaten dem, them go run!!

But thank God all the same. It probably was all those kinds of one chance levels where they will hypnotize you and wipe all the money you have even the one you gave to you high school girlfriend 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Lastdon02(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
So you get mout come nairaland come report us abi?? we day wait for your backyard now .. undecided tongue shocked angry wink smiley smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Adesewa19(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
So Happy 4 u bro..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Skyboyy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
I
KNOW
SAY
THIS
MUST
MAKE
FRONT
PAGE**spreads mat**
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by CODEEATER(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pope Xander VII: Is this real life?
about an hour ago.... cry
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by UjSizzle(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God for your life. I think they're just fraudsters though...that's their MO. But, if you factor in the bus, i guess they could be ritualists undecided
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
h
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Booty4me: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
pix or it never happened undecided
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by thiefnubu(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
so?
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Sagytarius(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013

15 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by sammyyoung2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Booty4me: pix or it never happened undecided

Seconded
Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thank God you were smart enough to sense the danger and run away.

For some people, hearing that they'll have a free BB bold 5 will just activate the mumu/zombie button in them.

Like say bold 5 na iphone 5s. smh undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by CODEEATER(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Booty4me: pix or it never happened undecided
Riiiiiiight...I guess I should have just brought my phone n taken pictures with them right?.. Maybe even caption it " kidnapping tins"..abi?

Mtchew

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Kidnappers Barely 30 Minutes Ago[not A Story, A True Experien by Rastamann: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nobody wan kidnap you. Those guys are 419 people, if say you follow dem, dem go take round and around and finally hypnotize you collect everything wey you get for house. This is an "old skool 419" not kidnapping!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many / Lawyer Narrates How Man Slapped Her After Scratching Her Car & Police Supported / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.