Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Committee Of Friends - What Do You Think Of It? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Committee Of Friends - What Do You Think Of It? (2271 Views)

Can Ladies Be Part Of Wedding Committee Of Friends? / Full Event Decoration For As Low As U Could Think Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Committee Of Friends - What Do You Think Of It? by Carsonv(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
I've been part of the Committe of Friends for two weddings now...contemplating on declining a third request. So before I take the decision, I wanna know what y'all think of it.

Here's the thing, the first one I was part of, the to-be couples specifically asked us to help them raise money amongst ourselves to help them with the wedding. Now this is added to the job of handling the logistics of the wedding day et all.

This recent one again, I didn't attend two previous meetings but got an sms with a hormongous amount of money to contribute for the wedding.

Is the right thing? What is the actual job of Comm of Friends? Looks like the trend now is to get people to sponsor your wedding financially.

NB: Trashy posters are highly welcome!

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Coverage For Your Wedding Just Pay For Photograph. / Graphic Photos: Train Chop Off Woman's Leg At Uratta, Aba, Abia State / Beautiful Pictures Of The New Pleasure Park Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.