Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Indepth Comparision Between Tecno P5 VS Opsson(ivo 6622/6655) | Or Which To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indepth Comparision Between Tecno P5 VS Opsson(ivo 6622/6655) | Or Which To Buy (3085 Views)

Opsson IVO 8800 (Genesis) - Full Specifications & Features / Opsson IVO 8800 Genesis With 1GB R.A.M – Full Specifications & Price In Nigeria / Opsson Ivo 6655-discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indepth Comparision Between Tecno P5 VS Opsson(ivo 6622/6655) | Or Which To Buy by NEROSKY(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2013

Indepth Comparision between Tecno P5 VS Opsson D1/D2

Before i start,i would like to let you all know that i have used this two devices & also have bought many of this for my client in my vicinity. I choose to compare this phone cuz their demand are much high esp, Tecno P5.. so lets get down to business;

Phone design;
In this, both phones are good looking but Opsson takes the lead, Opsson design on this was more like iPhone 4, you could confuse Opsson D1/D2 for iPhone 4 from far look, which make it more sleek & beautiful

Battery Backup
In Nigeria,this is the most important spec to consider in any phone because of our epilectic power supply. Tecno in this comes first.. Despite the fact that Tecno comes with Higher mAH(Milliamps hours), which is 1800mAH & Opsson 1600mAH, the opsson battery never acted or backed-up according to its capacity... so Opsson Failed on this, The Tecno p5 battery endurance is very healthy

Game Handling & Graphic
Both device perform according to its capacity, but opsson have a upper hand in this area,the display is very fine while Tecno p5 have this fade dark display, about game handling, I tested Need for speed & Dead trigger 2 on both device, both am really impressed by Opsson on this, Note; both device did well but opsson was better

Ram Management
Not everyone loves a device with 512 ram,even me(my experience with Xperia (U) 512 Ram was not cute at all,tho, is a very nice phone with a good camera)..
but when you don't have money to settle with high-end phone, you go for alternative, right?
now,switching apps on both phones are mostly successful, but for better RAM management i give it to Opsson..

Camera
Phone of this range are not known for better camera(because they posses poor PPI)
, but on this, Opsson failed, Tecno P5 is better

OTA
For those who don't know what this means, is Over-The-air(OTA) programming, which refers to various means of distributing new software updates online also known as wireless update.. this helps you get new firmware and so..talking about this, don't mention tecno but opsson,tho they haven't released any update, Tecno don't want to up their game, because if they don't, they'll be going to oblivion or relegation with this force & Strategy Gionee,Solo, Opsson and like is coming with to Nigeria phone market, hope they do because we love Tecno so much( they made us wise about android) and that's that....

Display
Both device have a fair display but you don't except it be like a mobile phone that comes with IPS,Super AMOLED or Bravia Mobile Engine display... i think oppson on this have a better display
http://naijaphones.com/2013/12/indepth-comparision-between-tecno-p5-vs-opsson-d1d2ivo-662255/

tho, i still stand to be corrected... Review P5 Here-Review
Opsson 6622 here Review Opsson 6655 here

So the choice is yours, you know want you wants from ur smartphones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (X510) Discussion Thread - - #TheHottestOne / I Have 55k Which Phone Can I Buy / How To Download Opera Mini To Lumia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.