Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

2013 In Retrospect..favourite Quotes That Made You Laugh. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2013 In Retrospect..favourite Quotes That Made You Laugh. (891 Views)

Interesting Topics Of 2013 (2013 in Retrospect) / Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) / Google Nigeria Releases Top Trending Searches Of 2013 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2013 In Retrospect..favourite Quotes That Made You Laugh. by 3Dimension: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
"I cannot categorically tell you one now. the one we are going to make use of is going to be made known by my oga at the top."By Mr Obafaiye Shem, former Lagos state commandant of the National Security and Civil Defence Corps 

"You are a widow. go and die"
By Edo state governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole. 

"The website of NSCDC is ww.nscdc.datzall" Shem O.

"We do not pray for accidents but it is inevitable. we do everything to ensure tht we do not have accidents, but it is an act of God."
By Stella Oduah, Aviation minister. 

"I wrote a minute that the director should do the needful" stella oduah

"Yes, Patience Jonathan is my Jesus Christ!"
By Hon. Evans Bipi of the Rivers state house of assembly. 

"As the president, I don't know him (Abu Shekau) and don't know if he is dead or alive; you journalists will know more than us. You are the ones who talk to Boko Haram"
In a presidential media chat, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. 

"Come, sit on my laps and I will show you a level of grace you do not understand."
According to Ese Walters quoting senior Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth Of Zion Assembly.

"We have stolen billions of dollars, what did you do? We steal because you never stoned us for it."
By Governor Rotimi Amechi of Rivers state. 

"I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Miss Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady."
By Femi Fani Kayode. 

"Any academic staff who fails to resume on or before December 4,2013 automatically ceases to be a staff of the institution and vice chancellors are also directed to advertise vacancies in their institutions."
Nyesom Wike, supervising minster for the education ministry.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Favourite Quotes-- Touch Life NOW! / how did u come across nairaland??? / Amazing Word For Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.