Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster (35824 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / Oga On Top Movie Poster / Your Thoughts On 'Girls In The Mood' Movie Poster (2) (3) (4)

Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Bboy1015(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nollywood movies are going explicit both yoruba and english and are downgrading our culture morals.
Imaging a popular and Married actress posing semi unclad for a movie poster.

[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L21pZGUtbWFydGlucy5qcGd8NjAw[/img]
Here is the picture of Mide Martins, daughter of Late Funmi Martins posing semi unclad for the movie poster of a film titled "IKU NDE DEDE"

wotz ur view on this.
You can Download the movie => IKU NDE DEDE
Source:-nollymovies.tk

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
I think the tittle has to do with the picture( like the body is a trap) She for kuku remove all the cloth.
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Bboy1015(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2013
aanumama: I think the tittle has to do with the picture( like the body is a trap) She for kuku remove all the cloth.

Abi o
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Haaa! Mide! Haba...this wasn't part of the plan o. Issokay.

It's not even as if she has a great body. Mtcheeew!

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 28, 2013
If done by whites,its okay,now done by African,we are all screaming,yet we come here to condemn the unprofessionality of Nollywood.
Anything worth doing,is worth doing well.

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Bboy1015(m): 6:37am On Dec 28, 2013
I can also provide the download link to this movie.
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2013
How can anybody believe that's really her body? C'mon.

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Bboy1015(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2013
BoboYekini: How can anybody believe that's really her body? C'mon.

check the face and her very well.
Yomieluv: If done by whites,its okay,now done by African,we are all screaming,yet we come here to condemn the unprofessionality of Nollywood.
Anything worth doing,is worth doing well.

but we have our culture and dignity to protect.

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Adex097: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Greaaat: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abeg no be she cream to fresh like that never they na 3d photoshopping
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by ejifranks(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
where is the pinshure

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
CLICK LIKE, if you dont give a damn about dis post

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by mazizitonene(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa o...dis one una just dey attack nollywood for FPundecided
Picture or it didn't happen angry
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by agrovick(m): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Werrin concern me, na her wahala
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Adex097: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
mazizi tonene: Na wa o...dis one una just dey attack nollywood for FPundecided
Picture or it didn't happen angry

make una calm down...the server to the pics link is down.
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Danhumprey: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Where is the damn pix? angry
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by kambili999(f): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Jensenelizz(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
D yeye pix no even gree load for my yeye fone angry
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by shadrach77: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by homesteady(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yea! Shey that's what everybody wants! Nollywood has gone hollywood grin
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Jensenelizz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
shadrach77: the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked
that pix b like 3D u sure say na real

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Andyblaze: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
rubbish
The girl resemble mammy water eeew

Meanwhile join this discussion - www.nairaland.com/1574362/dear-ladies-not-appreciate-it
angry angry
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Bboy1015(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
The pix has been updated, sorry 4 d inconvience.
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Lifebender(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Its all about money money
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by billynoni(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sum1 pikin nd anoda person mama......................shm
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by MichaelNwiwiri: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
You tend to like women, so when there is a partial exposure, you exclaim like drowning in your own emotions.
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by spays(m): 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
So una believe say na her be dat,even if I do photoshop e ho beta pass dis useless fotoshop

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by syndrum(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmm……as how much i love to be a movie actor so also.i hate my wife to be an actress.……orisirisi....can i hear u.say amen!

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by checkdate(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
kk
Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
I m tired of this Nollywood.

Re: Mide Martins Semi-Unclad Pose For A Movie Poster by CriminalIbos: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
photoshop ni joooo..mtcheww

Bbnaija; Teddy A Has Just Been Evicted From Big brother Naija 2018 House / BBNaija: Esther Resisted Frodd In Bed, He Says She Is Victimizing Him / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend, Collins uno "I Bear No Grudges For Her”