Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Stanbic Ibtc Recent Atm Fraud!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stanbic Ibtc Recent Atm Fraud!!! (671 Views)

For Atm Users, See The 20 Most Guessed Atm Pin Numbers / Recharge Your Phone Using Your Atm Card! / How Can ATM Theft Be Averted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Recent Atm Fraud!!! by wbankz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
I stand to be corrected, but for the past one month now customers of stanbic IBTC have been facing series of ATM issues with the bank atm card...i happened to have been a victim for the fourth consecutive time this week also my cousins and collegues who use the bank, i intended withdrawing a sum of 30k on the 22nd of this month only to get the msg issuer inoperative within the next few seconds i got a debit alert of 30k 3times on my cell making it 90k living me with just 865naira as my balance. I went to the bank on the 23rd to fill their yeye form for my money to be returned only to meet a long line of customers complaining of the same issue, after filling the form, you are asked to wait for another 5working days,,,,but the problem now is that most customers complain that even after 10days working their money are yet be refounded...my cousins is facing a debit alert to the tune of 126k..just for the atm machine displaying tempoary unable to dispence cash, he was debited and nothing as been done till now,they keep giving the 5days working days excuses...my question is this, who fault is this?? And why should i be deprived of having my fund until 5working days, which is not even certain.

(1) (Reply)

India Successfully Lunches Satellite Into Mars Orbit / 72 Tip To Learned Before Going Into Blogging / Blackberry And Boeing Working On Self-destructing Black Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.