Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Secondary School Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secondary School Love (1696 Views)

Must Read: Campus School Love / My Life In Secondary School / High School Love: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Can't forget the electrifying moment when bois and girls in sec school fall in love. Like to share my story with nairalanders, pls enjoy the ride. Comments are cherished.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Never wanted changing school after my Jss3 holidays but my parent, seek for me a better education. From a public to a private school, i was moved. Less i forget let me describe myself, i am a good looking tall and hairy guy with less words in his mouth, it's very difficult for me to make frends because i am a very shy guy and people are scared to come to me, i guess they perceive i am wicked or some kind of a thug because i don't speak much and don't relate with people but never the less, i have a good hrt.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 12:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Was sleeping at home in a sunny afternoon when my dads frend who teaches in the private sec school brought the admission letter, admitting me into the new school, though it was almost getting to the end of the term, but still i had to resume. Lot of notes for me to copy. I was still copying this notes when our biology teacher came up with her test, was so bittered because i had no time to prepare for the test, was busy with the note copying. Hey don't think i am giving excuses for my failure, but there is this saying ''make hey when the sun shines'' i just had to update my note before anything else. Here comes the test, i did my bit but my bit wasn't enough. Some girls in my class, who saw the test score before me, gathered at one angle of the class gossiping about me, i know they were talking about me because of the look on their face, was a little bit curious, i wondered what the discussion was all about, but not too long the reality came, i got zero out of ten in the test. Hmmmmmm ''my first test in my new school''.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Hope i'm not alone?? Say something pls.
Re: Secondary School Love by ifex370(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2013
booked for fp

lemme go n sleep
Re: Secondary School Love by Gerardcole(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Secondary School Love by Swiftboy(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Oya! Continue you story!
Re: Secondary School Love by zutu(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2013
Yes go ahead
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2013
K
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2013
This hampared more my relationship with my new school mate. I even tried making frends with few guys but as for the females, it's a no no for me. It was after the school hours which is 2pm, i decided waoting for prep, went to the tuck shop to get myself some snaks, then went to my class to fill my empty stomach. Was seating on my desk eating when this girl walked up to me with boldness and smiles, she took my sachet water and said thank you but i didn't bother answering her, she walk off (i know she was only trying to be friendly) but i ignored her. Then, the maths test came up, i have always loved mathmatics and i scored nine out of ten, this boosted my moral, i smiled stylishly through out that day but at the end of that term, my result was really bad.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Here comes another term, now jollfying with most of the boys in the class except the hausa guys, no discrimination pls, just that i don't understand hausa and you can't imagine me seating down to listen to a language i don't understand but yet to the gurls, it is still a no no, but my eyes do glazzed at that gurl who took my sachet water the other day. Remember?? But we neva became mush of frends until we got to SS2, like magic much of frends, i was very fun of her and like seating by her all day long in the class, we do solve maths together, i stoped running away from school to play P.S2, it more of a transformation in my life and my scores start improving. Just like a magic, i said to myself i have found love. What a memory, her smile now i can see, her touch now i can feel, her words now i can recall, till today, i haven't been able to find a friend of the opposite sex like her. Everybody started talking about our friendship but for me ''i no send'', i was carried away.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2013
should i go on??
Re: Secondary School Love by ifex370(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
my friend... update ur work and stop asking useless questions...angry

i'm waiting oo
Re: Secondary School Love by Aghans(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
pls continue
Re: Secondary School Love by Gwazah(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
@poster! no let me insult u, what are u waiting for since 12:45 am?
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm sorry, was little bit busy.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
She has a bike that she uses to transport herself to school but i must confess, i do pray she shouldn't bring her bike to school because, i do enjoy walking with her whenever she isn't with her bike. The teachers soon noticed our frendship and some said to me ''secondary school love no dey last'', but i was determined and said to myself: she is my future wife (wink), funny old memory.
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Remember we are just frends, i neva said anything abt toasting her but fom her looks, she want me to say it, that often times she create atmosphere for me to say it but i ignored all of it. Till our graduation, i neva said i love her. She was disappointed and i felt i have betrayed my hrt also. We seperated as frends but till today, i see it as love because such feeling, i have neva felt for any gurl and till today she still do call me. Do you wanna know if i still love her? Yes i do. I should have make use of the bird at hand. Pls share urz, let the fun continue.
Re: Secondary School Love by ifex370(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
finish? angry
Re: Secondary School Love by jummy604: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sowie!z dhat all?
Re: Secondary School Love by kozluv210(m): 4:02am On Jan 10, 2014
Yap, dat's all
jummy604: Sowie!z dhat all?

(1) (Reply)

Who Murdered The Devil? - A Crime Thriller. / ••EVELYN•• By Petunia Holly / ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.