Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration (587 Views)

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration by austinsmat(m): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2013
to updating very soon .......
time 5:28 after we prayed and cover our car with blood of Jesus our journey started. from sabongari
Re: My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration by MrKnowitall: 5:46am On Dec 28, 2013
austinsmat: to updating very soon .......
time 5:28 after we prayed and cover our car with blood of Jesus our journey started. from sabongari

My friend there is a reason why Nigerian politicians are covering their own cars with bulletproof armor and not the blood of Jesus. Practical safety plans are much better than the blood of Jesus. Unless you literally have the blood of Jesus, do you?

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration by austinsmat(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

My friend there is a reason why Nigerian politicians are covering their own cars with bulletproof armor and not the blood of Jesus. Practical safety plans are much better than the blood of Jesus. Unless you literally have the blood of Jesus, do you?
even with that car if anything want to happen it will ,seek God first My brother

1 Like

Re: My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration by austinsmat(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2013
slow and steady we are in zaria
Re: My Journey From Kano To East For the New Year Celebration by MrKnowitall: 7:15am On Dec 28, 2013
austinsmat: even with that car if anything want to happen it will ,seek God first My brother

I understand what you mean my friend but I don't think God is in the business of guaranteeing people's safety. As you can see even pastors use bodyguard to protect themselves while they preach. Am not saying you should not seek God, am simply saying that practical safety plans are much better. You should make safety plans and plan for your safety plans to fail hence a back up plan. Keep yourself safe my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Aero Contractor Plane Loses Tyre Upon Landing In Lagos / Ibadan Hype Awards 2014 / Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.