Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Make Money Blogging - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Blogging (498 Views)

Learn How To Earn Money Blogging / Make Money Blogging / Make Money Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Blogging by compyla: 6:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Make Money Blogging on facebook: http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=473219006133030

My names are Olorunsegun Olajide Idowu and am the CEO, Compyla Technologies.

One of the things I do is go around, helping people become better bloggers and showing them ways they could make money on their blogs. I also sell high traffic blogs.

One thing you should be aware of as a blogger is, you want the whole world interested in what you are blogging about. This awareness opens all other opportunities blogging has to offer.

Blogging can be in writting or images. You don't necessarily need to write, you could take pictures and write caption for them, you could design cartoons to tell stories, just anything you know and the best way you can have fun doing it is blogging.

I help people find their passion, that passion is what you should focus on, not niche. Niches are peoples passion over time so create your own passion and it will become a niche.

Like I said earlier, only when you get the world interested in what you are blogging about, only but then can you Make Money Blogging. And it's so easy to bring your blog to the worlds awareness these days via various tools, free and paid but cheap tools.

The only way you can fail in blogging is when you aint blogging your passion. Even if you are copying contents from other sites to your blog and you arent passionate about what you are copying, you wont succeed in it.

Let me help you find your passion and you will become a better blogger. I will also help you all the way up to when you become famous like Linda Ikeji and likes. Seriously. But it all starts with blogging your passion.

You want to contact me for anything? Like my page on facebook above, it's newly created to lend a free helping hands to those that want to make blogging a business. You can send me a mail; compylatechnologies@gmail.com. You can also give me a call on 08096344372.

I am dedicated to helping you if you need my help at anytime.

You can post all your BLOGGING questions on this thread also and I will answer them all.

Have a great day and a great future blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Ship Goods Fron Usa To Nigeria At A Low Price / (business Oppourtunity)sell In Port Harcourt / Get A Business Plan For Loan And Grant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.