Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) (864 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Was Mary,mother Of Jesus Crucified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Maisuya1: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2013
I shall try as much as possible (apart from these preamble) to present who Mary (AS) was using only the Quran and not to add even my own personal commentary. This to enable every one see and read the high esteemed position Islam holds the chaste virgin (AS).

It is worth mentioning that there is chapter in the Quran dedicated to Mary mother of Jesus (Alaihima SalAam) a status neither the mother nor the most beloved daughter of our noble prophet (SAW) attained in the Quran.

And below I present you the narrative of Mary from the Quran and may peace be upon whomever follows guidance.

Quran chapter 19 verses 16 - 34

“And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East,

019.017 And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man.

019.018 She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing.

019.019 He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

019.020 She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste?

019.021 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.

019.022 And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.

019.023 And the pangs of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died ere this “and had become a thing of naught, forgotten!

019.024 Then (one) cried unto her from below her, saying: Grieve not! Thy Lord hath placed a rivulet beneath thee,

019.025 And shake the trunk of the palm-tree toward thee, thou wilt cause ripe dates to fall upon thee.

019.026 So eat and drink and be consoled. And if thou meetest any mortal, say: Lo! I have vowed a fast unto the Beneficent, and may not speak this day to any mortal.

019.027 Then she brought him to her own folk, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Thou hast come with an amazing thing.

019.028 O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot.

019.029 Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is in the cradle, a young boy?

019.030 He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

019.031 And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

019.032 And (hath made me) dutiful toward her “who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

019.033 Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

019.034 Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.”

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by rmaubsiau(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
jazakallahu khair.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by ITbomb(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Does this stop anyone from killing the infidels?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by tbaba1234: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
JazakAllahu khair,
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Zoest(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
019.021 He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord
saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that
We may make of him a revelation for
mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a
thing ordained.
019.022 And she conceived him, and she
withdrew with him to a far place.
019.023 And the pangs of childbirth drove
her unto the trunk of the palm-tree. She
said: Oh, would that I had died ere this
“and had become a thing of naught,
forgotten!

I don't kn wch of ur scriptures dis came 4rm.
baffllin as it seemed y wuld any1 filled wit d holyghost relapse in2 seclusion n left alone til tym of delivery,laboured in d wilderness n doubted d word of God delivered 2 her?,based on d acct of Luke 1:32-35 & Luke 2:4-7.

019.030 He spake: Lo! I am the slave of
Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and
hath appointed me a Prophet,
019.031 And hath made me blessed
wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined
upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I
remain alive,
019.032 And (hath made me) dutiful toward
her “who bore me, and hath not made me
arrogant, unblest.

Hmm! Dis sounds more lyk john d baptist, Luke 1:63-64.

Dis difers 4rm d hebrews acct,my opinion!.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Maisuya1: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes this might sound differnt from the Hebrew's because the language of the Quran is more concise (in wordings) sublime (in descriptions) and direct (in presentation).
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Mintayo(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jesus talked while he was a baby? Smh.
And interestingly when He talked, na to authenticate islamic lie say,'him be allah's messenger?' smh.
Achebe wrote "things fall apart"...several years later,another self acclaimed 'Achebe' came and wrote another "things fall apart"-copyin d original,calling it fake,obssessed abt it,changing things/words to discredits d original and as if that was nt enough forcing it down people's throat...smh.
I wonder which shld be more acceptable...d original or d 'plagarized'...smh
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2013
But seriously, muslims need to stop this foolishness. . . .Why should any body believe the nonsense written in the koran?. . .The entire religion of islam is predicated on opposition to christianity and judism. . .Mohammed and his cronies wanted to create a religion, they chose an already establish religion(that of the jews and christians changed the stories, mixed it with their arabian way of life and called it islam. . .Nonsense!
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 7:29am On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje: But seriously, muslims need to stop this foolishness. . . .Why should any body believe the nonsense written in the koran?. . .The entire religion of islam is predicated on opposition to christianity and judism. . .Mohammed and his cronies wanted to create a religion, they chose an already establish religion(that of the jews and christians changed the stories, mixed it with their arabian way of life and called it islam. . .Nonsense!

Please tell us why would an Arab go out of his way to honour a Jewish and her son? and we know that the Jews had never have a good relationship with the Arabs, so why would Mohammad (saw) talk so nice about these people, we know under normal condition there is no woman better than your mother or daugther. Please account for that. There is only one reason for Mohammad (saw) to say that, HE is commanded by God.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Mintayo: Jesus talked while he was a baby? Smh.
And interestingly when He talked, na to authenticate islamic lie say,'him be allah's messenger?' smh.
Achebe wrote "things fall apart"...several years later,another self acclaimed 'Achebe' came and wrote another "things fall apart"-copyin d original,calling it fake,obssessed abt it,changing things/words to discredits d original and as if that was nt enough forcing it down people's throat...smh.
I wonder which shld be more acceptable...d original or d 'plagarized'...smh

In the Quran the first miracle of Jesus is he spoke at cradle in the Bible he turned water into wine, which is more atributed to a prophet? Pls read the Quran how and see how straight and clear the messege is and compare with the Bible, how did the holy spirit over shadow Mary? Like a bird or a man? How did he go into Mary?

Please tell us why would an Arab go out of his way to honour a Jewish and her son? and we know that the Jews had never have a good relationship with the Arabs, so why would Mohammad (saw) talk so nice about these people, we know under normal condition there is no woman better than your mother or daugther. Please account for that. There is only one reason for Mohammad (saw) to say that, HE is commanded by God.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2013
mahdino:

Please tell us why would an Arab go out of his way to honour a Jewish and her son? and we know that the Jews[b] had never have a good relationship with the Arabs[/b], so why would Mohammad (saw) talk so nice about these people, we know under normal condition there is no woman better than your mother or daugther. Please account for that. There is only one reason for Mohammad (saw) to say that, HE is commanded by God.

An arab will go out of his way to honor a jew because he wants to use their religion to form his own. . .Arabs and jews only started having problems after islam was established before then there was no porblem btw them. . .Paul and other apostles of Jesus according to the bible had to run to arabic lands(syria) to seek refuge when they were presecuted by the romans. . .Mohamed just took an already established religion and created his own out of it. . .Islam is founded purely as an oposition to the jews and christians that is why the religion demonizes them and claims that their own stories are either corrupt or incomplete. . .Mohammed was not commanded by any god in reality, he was commanded by his intention to create a new system out of an already established system. . .
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

An arab will go out of his way to honor a jew because he wants to use their religion to form his own. . .Arabs and jews only started having problems after islam was established before then there was no porblem btw them. . .Paul and other apostles of Jesus according to the bible had to run to arabic lands(syria) to seek refuge when they were presecuted by the romans. . .Mohamed just took an already established religion and created his own out of it. . .Islam is founded purely as an oposition to the jews and christians that is why the religion demonizes them and claims that their own stories are either corrupt or incomplete. . .Mohammed was not commanded by any god in reality, he was commanded by his intention to create a new system out of an already established system. . .
Brother, right from inception the Jews have been looking down to the Arabs as children of the slave woman, the Jews treat the Arabs like dogs, they say they are from Ishmeal who's mother is a slave, so u are wrong, they have never had a good relationship. The question remains why would an Arab stand up and honour a Jew? And in the first place he was talking to his Arab congregation, why would he provoke his listeners by praising a Jewish family, if he was looking for fame since he was talking to Arabs he could simply continue to insult the Jews cause that is what his people would be glad to hear. Please don't be sentimental why and blind fold with hatered. Why would Mohammad say such a thing in the midst of Arab his people?
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
mahdino:
Brother, right from inception the Jews have been looking down to the Arabs as children of the slave woman, the Jews treat the Arabs like dogs, they say they are from Ishmeal who's mother is a slave, so u are wrong, they have never had a good relationship. The question remains why would an Arab stand up and honour a Jew? And in the first place he was talking to his Arab congregation, why would he provoke his listeners by praising a Jewish family, if he was looking for fame since he was talking to Arabs he could simply continue to insult the Jews cause that is what his people would be glad to hear. Please don't be sentimental why and blind fold with hatered. Why would Mohammad say such a thing in the midst of Arab his people?

What are you saying my friend?. . .Is Mary the only person that was honoured in the Koran?. . .Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Issac etc where all spoken well of and honoured in the Koran so i really do not know what you are on about here. . .I have already told you why but you keep asking the same question. . .I don't want to be going round in a circle. . .The Jews dispised every one, they refer to all gentiles as dogs, not only the arabs. . .
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2013
mazaje:

What are you saying my friend?. . .Is Mary the only person that was honoured in the Koran?. . .Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Issac etc where all spoken well of and honoured in the Koran so i really do not know what you are on about here. . .I have already told you why but you keep asking the same question. . .I don't want to be going round in a circle. . .The Jews dispised every one, they refer to all gentiles as dogs, not only the arabs. . .
Good u know they refer to them like dogs and they call them the children of the slave and have no respect for them that means they were not in good terms, so u can't say that they were in good relationship before, so it is not normal for one to talk good about his enemy unless he is commanded from above (God) beyond his human will
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Maisuya1: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't know why people come up with arguments like 'Islam thrives on condemning Judaism and christianity' or 'Islam was adapted from the Jewish and Christian religion' or 'the Quran was copied from the bible' etc those sort of assertions reek of intellectual laziness and here is why.

1. I don't think anybody would contest the fact that neither Jesus nor Moses (peace be on both of them) named their religion christainity or Judaism respectively. These were names concocted long after both these messengers had departed. So what religion did they follow?

2. I don't need to provide proof that Jesus came to fulfil the laws of Moses, nor that Moses came to revive the ways of Joseph, nor that Joseph died on the path/religion of of his fathers Abraham, ismael, Isaac, and Jacob (peace be upon them all). So what religion did they follow?

3. It is the Sunna of Allah (ways of God) that he has sent prophets and messengers to mankind in succession at various time of our existence bearing and reaffirming one eternal truth; the worship of one true God and shunning all other idols. This was the essence of the message of Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Lot, Jonah, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them). Any time this eternal truth is currupted by men or the slow passage of time God sends another messenger to reafirm this truth (that He alone is the one true God worthy of worship). Thus the message of all these great messengers had a similar essense even though the individual laws giiven to each messenger may vary depending on time, people's disposition towards the message and geographic location.

So that the God who was a friend(khalil) to Abraham, and spoke(kalaam) to Moses, and strengthened Jesus with the Holy Spirit (ruhul qudus) now chose (mustapha) muhammad (peace be upon them all) as His final messenger and gave him a message similar to that of the followers of Christ or the adherents of the mosaic law shouldn't come as a surprise. Infact the suprise would have been if muhammad (peace be upon him) came with a differnt religion or different book.

In the words of Allah

Chapter 4 verse 163
“ We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.”
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Mintayo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mai-suya:
I don't know why people come up with arguments like 'Islam thrives on condemning Judaism and christianity' or 'Islam was adapted from the Jewish and Christian religion' or 'the Quran was copied from the bible' etc those sort of assertions reek of intellectual laziness and here is why.

1. I don't think anybody would contest the fact that neither Jesus nor Moses (peace be on both of them) named their religion christainity or Judaism respectively. These were names concocted long after both these messengers had departed. So what religion did they follow?

2. I don't need to provide proof that Jesus came to fulfil the laws of Moses, nor that Moses came to revive the ways of Joseph, nor that Joseph died on the path/religion of of his fathers Abraham, ismael, Isaac, and Jacob (peace be upon them all). So what religion did they follow?

3. It is the Sunna of Allah (ways of God) that he has sent prophets and messengers to mankind in succession at various time of our existence bearing and reaffirming one eternal truth; the worship of one true God and shunning all other idols. This was the essence of the message of Noah, Enoch, Abraham, Lot, Jonah, Moses, and Jesus (peace be upon them). Any time this eternal truth is currupted by men or the slow passage of time God sends another messenger to reafirm this truth (that He alone is the one true God worthy of worship). Thus the message of all these great messengers had a similar essense even though the individual laws giiven to each messenger may vary depending on time, people's disposition towards the message and geographic location.

So that the God who was a friend(khalil) to Abraham, and spoke(kalaam) to Moses, and strengthened Jesus with the Holy Spirit (ruhul qudus) now chose (mustapha) muhammad (peace be upon them all) as His final messenger and gave him a message similar to that of the followers of Christ or the adherents of the mosaic law shouldn't come as a surprise. Infact the suprise would have been if muhammad (peace be upon him) came with a differnt religion or different book.

In the words of Allah

Lool,allah gave psalms to David,well i guess allah didnt knw that it was not only David that wrote the book of psalm,no?
I guess allah is a god indeed...smh.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by harbiola1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mintayo:
Lool,allah gave psalms to David,well i guess allah didnt knw that it was not only David that wrote the book of psalm,no?
No! you actually got it all pathetically wrong because you think entire bible's psalm is being refered to.

Bible has David's psalm (OP) from God which is being quran is talking about and Man's psalm.

Bible is inspired word of God but how many people did God inspired cry
Mintayo:
No! you actually got it all pathetically wrong because you think entire bible's psalm is being refered to.

Bible has David's psalm (OP) from God which quran is talking about, and Man's psalm.

Bible is inspired word of God but how many people did God inspired
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Mintayo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
harbiola1:

Bible has David's psalm (OP) from God which is being quran is talking about and Man's psalm.

Bible is inspired word of God but how many people did God inspired cry

Bible has David's psalm (OP) from God which quran is talking about, and Man's psalm.

Bible is inspired word of God but how many people did God inspired
Trying so hard as usual to defend ur supposed 'all-knowing' god? Smh...i guess u knw more than ur god who said he gave the psalm to David...smh.
You are not making any sense.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 5:41am On Dec 30, 2013
mahdino:
Good u know they refer to them like dogs and they call them the children of the slave and have no respect for them that means they were not in good terms, so u can't say that they were in good relationship before, so it is not normal for one to talk good about his enemy unless he is commanded from above (God) beyond his human will

One can talk good of his enemy if he wants to take what belongs to his enemy and make it his. . .By the way the koran does not talk god of the jews, it calls them pigs are other derogatory terms. Nelson Mandela was once the enemy of the west, he was even labelled a terrorist, years later he became their friend and was considered to be one of the greatest leaders of the 21st century. . .Did god command the western countries to speak good and change their stands against him?. . .What exactly are you saying my friend?. . .
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Mai-suya:

Islam claimed they were muslims very long after they died as well, no?. . .So what exactly are you on about?. . .Where did Jesus or Moses say that they were muslims?. . .Did Jesus or Mosese leave any piece of writing stating that they were muslims?. . .Why believe the writings of some people that came thousands of years after they died, people that have never meet them, people who lived in a very different part of the world from them. . .To claim that Jesus or Moses were muslims is idiotic. . .They were NOT muslims. . .Islam is only stealing these characters. . .

They didn't follow islam end of story. . .

And that makes them muslims because they preach monotheism?. . Is islam the only monotheistic religion in the world?. . .What exactly are you on about. . .

This is the islamic STORY and tradition. . .The god of the bible does not have the same attributes as that of the koran. . .They are not the same, so quit forcing the koran and what it says on people that have nothing to do with it. . .The islamic story is what it is. . .Story, it is different from the jewish or charistian story. . .learn to accept that reality. . .

In the words of Allah

Where you there when allah was writing that?. . .How do you know that it was allah that wrote it?. . .because some people said so ?. . .Pls stop all these nonsense. . .
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

One can talk good of his enemy if he wants to take what belongs to his enemy and make it his. . .By the way the koran does not talk god of the jews, it calls them pigs are other derogatory terms. Nelson Mandela was once the enemy of the west, he was even labelled a terrorist, years later he became their friend and was considered to be one of the greatest leaders of the 21st century. . .Did god command the western countries to speak good and change their stands against him?. . .What exactly are you saying my friend?. . .

There u go again beating around the bush, don't write just because u want to write something. I have explained to u that if it was not because Mohammad (saw) was commanded by God, there was no reason why he will stand in the midst of his people arabs and start honouring a Jewish girl. If he had been in Isreal then u could have said he wanted their support, if u have an audience u won't just talk to annoy them only if the messege is true and nothing else. U are talking about Mandela, we all know the reason why when the Whites understood there was no way the had to free him, the whole Africa kept protesting to set south Africa free. So pls don't deviate again, u have to tell us whether Mohammad (saw) then was in Isreal or was he talking to a Jew or was that the Jew put a gun to his head or was there a protest by some Jew. Pls brother I'm not arguing with u, but be fair to yourself God will not come down to u and tell this is the truth, u have to free minded and seek for the truth and is in media like this, God will not ask me why I did not deliver the messege to u, u can bear me witness, I have but u reject
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by harbiola1(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Trying so hard as usual to defend ur supposed 'all-knowing' god? Smh...[/b]i guess u knw more than ur god who said he gave the psalm to David...[b]smh.
You are not making any sense.
Guy, u can't use bible to discredit quran, never.

You remember how Emusan was butted out of a thread the other day?

Al-quran is undisputable undecided
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mazaje(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013
mahdino:

There u go again beating around the bush, don't write just because u want to write something. I have explained to u that if it was not because Mohammad (saw) was commanded by God, there was no reason why he will stand in the midst of his people arabs and start honouring a Jewish girl. If he had been in Isreal then u could have said he wanted their support, if u have an audience u won't just talk to annoy them only if the messege is true and nothing else. U are talking about Mandela, we all know the reason why when the Whites understood there was no way the had to free him, the whole Africa kept protesting to set south Africa free. So pls don't deviate again, u have to tell us whether Mohammad (saw) then was in Isreal or was he talking to a Jew or was that the Jew put a gun to his head or was there a protest by some Jew. Pls brother I'm not arguing with u, but be fair to yourself God will not come down to u and tell this is the truth, u have to free minded and seek for the truth and is in media like this, God will not ask me why I did not deliver the messege to u, u can bear me witness, I have but u reject

I said the only reason why he honoured a jewish girl was because he wanted to use the story to create his own religion. . .What is there not to understand in that?. . .
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Emusan(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
harbiola1:

Which thread?

You claimed quran wasn't referred to all the whole psalms but the one gave to David, whereas Moses wrote part of it. While Allah recites the Quran and said the Torah was given to Moses why Allah didn't add that Moses was also given a Psalms?

Come with another lie.

1 Like

Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by mahdino: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
mazaje:

I said the only reason why he honoured a jewish girl was because he wanted to use the story to create his own religion. . .What is there not to understand in that?. . .

If he want to create a religion in Arabia, the best way is to say she is a harlot and prove to his people that there is no way a woman can give birth without meeting a man, and he will get his people support since he knows that the Jews and Arabs are at logger heads. Do u know even the Jews could have supported him , cause up to present times the Jews gave the name of a Roman soldier, they say he slept with Mary. Please come up with a better accountn this one u gave is not logical.
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by Mintayo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
harbiola1:

Lol,i know now,we ae seeing that daily....smh.
Continue to defend and lie for ur god,i knw he is not 'all-knowing' afterall...
Discrediting d quran is actually a waste of ones time,afterall,its you guys that validate d quran using d Bible...
Re: Mary Mother Of Jesus In The Quran (peace Be Upon Them) by harbiola1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Lol,i know now,we ae seeing that daily....smh.
Continue to defend and lie for ur god,[/b]i knw he is not 'all-knowing' afterall...
[b]Discrediting d quran is actually a waste of ones time
,afterall,its you guys that validate d quran using d Bible...
I challenge u to do so if u can.

And wait o, Are u refering to Allah as ur god. Just asking.

(1) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Tackles Church Over Marriage Breakdown / Scientist Baffled After A Huge Crater Opens In Siberia / Foursquare Gospel Church Omole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.