Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Site Review Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review Please (730 Views)

Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Website Review, Please Post A Comment / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Review Please by goldenimp(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
please help review site http://www.bottomlinefoundation.org/ thanks
Re: Site Review Please by HC: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
1. Boring design

2. Dont encourage pictures stretched.

3. I noticed that a lot of your design have embossed menus, i think you should try some flattened menus, atleast dont be too consistent on embossing.

There is room for improvement.
Re: Site Review Please by yawatide(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2008
In addition to what HC has said:

1) Contact page:
a) Phone field accepted just one digit
b) when I submitted, I got sent to a broken page

2) In general:
a) I would get rid of the globes in the background. Why? A later observation should clear that up.
b) I would get rid of the "reach out and touch" scroll on the home page. If it has to be there, at least make it pause for a few seconds.
c) on home page, "our history" section is showing up more than once
d) I would choose a better font. I am thinking arial right now.
e) You should brush up on your photoshop skills - On your secondary pages, the photos are squares. If you knew how to manipulate photoshop or whatever tool you use, you could use the (in photoshop at least) "extract" feature to trace the image thus leaving behind the actual image. The way it is now, especially with the globes in the background (refer to 2a above), it is obvious (and tacky) that those images are squares.
Re: Site Review Please by smartsoft(m): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
ha ba nowwwwwwwwwwwwww, there still more things for you to learn ooo
Re: Site Review Please by goldenimp(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2008
o ga o. you all making me feel that this is the worst website ive ever done, or there ever isĀ  sad
Re: Site Review Please by yawatide(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
goldenimp,

Speaking for myself: I have visited your site and checked out your portfolio. Let's just say you are capable of doing better than this. I know you are, even if it means reusing the layout of one of your pre-existing sites.
Re: Site Review Please by DualCore1: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2008
goldenimp:

o ga o. you all making me feel that this is the worst website ive ever done, or there ever is sad
when u put this on review, were u expecting "oh wooooow nice site, dude how did u do this, please how can i meet u"?

reviews can swing either ways, so take wht u get from users who review ur site.

(1) (Reply)

Software Download / Website Review: Www.htmlonline.tk / To All Nairalanders Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.