Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Make We Yarn! (educationally) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make We Yarn! (educationally) (464 Views)

Educationally: Anambra, Imo, Enugu Leads, No Yoruba State In Top 3 - NUC / South East Remains The Most Educationally Advanced Region In Nigeria / Atbu Bauchi Student? Come Make We Yarn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Donfamous(m): 8:22am On Dec 28, 2013
I've wanted to throw this question to you my people befor but please i need your comments to learn from this section. As its educational inclined. i greet you my oga at the top in the person of finestboi the mod in here. and the question is will you take up a cleaning job at the rate of 80 thousand per month as a graduate or the work of a principal at 30thousand per month. waitin for your comment and please state your reason(s) thanks.
Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 28, 2013
I love cleaning tho itz stressful... Why not? But 80k per month for just cleaning? jeez! That area to be cleaned must be large

1 Like

Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Donfamous(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2013
martha: I love cleaning tho itz stressful... Why not? But 80k per month for just cleaning? jeez! That area to be cleaned must be large
but as a graduate you know?
Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Don famous: but as a graduate you know?
as a graduate? No! never... after years in d uni? Tah! I deserve more and better

1 Like

Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Donfamous(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2013
martha: as a graduate? No! never... after years in d uni? Tah! I deserve more and better
so you'll go for the principal job and be paid for 30k?
Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Don famous: so you'll go for the principal job and be paid for 30k?
DUNNO

1 Like

Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Donfamous(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
martha: DUNNO
hahaha are you confused?
Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Sssage(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will take the higest paid to start with.
Re: Make We Yarn! (educationally) by Donfamous(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sssage: I will take the higest paid to start with.
is it becos of the pay?

(1) (Reply)

Autocad Textbook / A.B.U 2014/2015 Aspirant Let Meet Here / Answers To All University Admission Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.