Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Photos: See The White Man With The Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattooed On His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: See The White Man With The Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattooed On His Chest (917 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos) / White Man With Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattoo On His Chest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See The White Man With The Nigeria Coat Of Arms Tattooed On His Chest by BsBlog: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Vladimir Maslovsky from Ukraine calls himself “Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian”. He says he loves Nigeria,and can’t wait to visit Nigeria. He loves Nigeria so much that he can also speak Yoruba and Igbo a little. See his message to Nigeria and more photos below...
“You don’t have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian .Yes am a white,but i’m so bleeping fully Nigerian … and i’m so proud that i met them,and they changed my life…So Thank you Lord,that is the best gift for me! So me now just waiting when i go finish my school and then i go enter Naija to make there some changes…. Yes We Can Be United! Yes We Can Be Faithful! Yes We Can Be Peaceful! Yes We Can Be Progressive! Orile ede to rewa ni nigeria Chukwu bụ onye okịke.Ọ bụ ọnye ọka ịwu. #unity and faith peace
and progress! # tattoo One Love to you all my big NAIJA FAMILY! Respectfully yours ”Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian’”.
See more photos here http://www.blacksatino.com/2013/12/photos-see-white-man-with-nigeria-coat.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See How Gospel Singer,sinach, Kissed On Her Wedding Day / See The New Bottle Opener That Suarez’s Bite Inspired HERE! / BREAKING: FIFA Suspends Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.