Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor (35890 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Mercy Aigbe, Nollywood's Best Dressed Actress / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by homesteady(m): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by thorpido(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
She doesn't have to flash her cleavage to show she's a woman.

15 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Andyblaze: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
not cool angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Swaggot00(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: Most of us have heard about Queen Okafor! The lady with hair all over her body.
Here are some of her beautiful pictures !
yea.. very very beautiful undecided

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by homesteady(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Swaggot00:
yea.. very very beautiful undecided
embarassed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by AbuMikey(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2013

Seen.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by breadandtea(f): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
She should wear clothes dat will cover her chest na! I don't like guys wit hair on their chest talk more of a lady. sad

13 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 28, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by NadiaSA1(f): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Cheiiiiii
I think its better she goes for the tomBoy look cause this look aint working for her sha...

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2013
A conversation that ensued between Akpors and I over this ''lady's'' pic:

me: akpors how far come see o...

Akpors: (he rushes curiously towards me and looks into my phone) wetin be that na?

Me: sho! U nor see the girl make gir hair for everywhere.....

Akpors: guy shut up......na today u know her! That one na the twin sister of jim iyke na....u no sabi trace resemblance of the face!

Me: akpors how dare u say such a thing dont you know that i will comment this on the thread!

######no strings attached!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by homesteady(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Stephenomozzy: A conversation that ensued between Akpors and I over this ''lady's'' pic:

Akpors: (he rushes curiously towards me and looks into my phone) wetin be that na?

Akpors: guy shut up......na today u know her! That one na the twin sister of jim iyke na....u no sabi trace resemblance of the face!

Me: akpors how dare u say such a thing dont you know that i will comment this on the thread!

This your joke dry pass harmattan oh undecided

88 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Gee001: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2013
She looks like Jim Iyke sha but an old version of him. Ehya trying so hard to look like a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by missterious(f): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2013
thorpido: She doesn't have to flash her cleavage to show she's a woman.
Actually, she has to. Even with the cleavage, I'm finding it hard to believe she's a woman.

Why did she raise her hands in that 4th pic na? Is she being held at gunpoint?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by missterious(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady:
This your joke dry pass harmattan oh undecided
Lol. Evulz
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Andyblaze: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2013
miss.terious:

Lol. Evulz

Hi....bye angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Blackeard(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Hulk smash hulk smash!!!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Aigbekaenjossy: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2013
I will advice she see a doctor,while doing that I also advice she make nice hair like a woman then find a solution to the hairs on her face.Then I feel she is good to go.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by missterious(f): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

Hi....bye angry angry

sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Dannylux: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Okay, It's not nice to say beautiful pictures. But she's just cool. lol
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by wheesin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Stephenomozzy: A conversation that ensued between Akpors and I over this ''lady's'' pic:

Go for a talent show and showcase ur talent..ur dry talent.. angry

But dis picture is YUCK! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by bionicdude(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
yuck.u guys want me to puke my xmas chicken ba.to be honest d lady is an eye sore,someone should help her with razors or sumtin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by slinkman(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecidedeww looks like a gay dude, buh cool sha for a gurl
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by maureen5(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
slinkman: undecidedeww looks like a gay dude, buh cool sha for a gurl
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Some girls will beef but she's still prettier than most of you, unhairy chic(k) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by POPEII: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tufiakwa
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by kendraloops(f): 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
poor chic. I can imagine how hellish life is for her in this society. if na me, I would have almost gone cray, me wey no get liver.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Andyblaze: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
miss.terious:

sad

sorry angry angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Forzap: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Werrin be dis?Is it a crime to shave angry

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by missterious(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

sorry angry angry
OK. angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by 3coins(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2013

is diz d part I'm supposed to laff?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
There is something called waxing and it doesnt cost one's life.

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor by IAMBREEZY: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija / How Toyin Abraham, Lizzy Anjorin Fell Apart / Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.