Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec (989 Views)

How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord / Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / Nec E616 Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec by cessienboy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hello house please i want to activate my 3G services,wap and browsing but i can't on my glo line.I am using a nec phone but i dont know the phone model.I have been asking around but no one seems to know the model.
Description of the phone
Long nec with camera at the top middle of the phone,has its charging point,memory card slot and ear phone point all by the side of the phone which can been opened and closed
All of them can be opened and closed

Please help me with glo mms,wap.gprs manual configuration
Re: Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec by just2nice(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2008
@poster.I have used Nec e616v before.You cant use Glo on that 'leg-set',at least to my knowledge.I would advise you manage Mtn,because it is what I use during my 'NECk' days.It is a 3g phone,morever,and what i hate about that phone is that u cannot open any wap site on it!
Re: Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec by ceejay80s(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2008
The phone u are talking about is Nec E313. and u cant and will never usd 3G on it or any other Nec phones, the phone was only made for uk 3 network so 3G will only work if u have a 3 network sim card and u are in the uk
Re: Help Me Identify The Model Of This Nec by sisqology(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2008
Na e616 ah

(1) (Reply)

How To Download With Opera Mod 2.06 With Nokia 6230 / How To Open Multi Sites With Ur Opera Mini / Hey! Whats Wrong With Yf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.