Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! (2959 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) / Reggie Bush Single Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by silverdam(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
She shared the picture on her instagram page! I guess she's having fun being single again..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7632[/url]

Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by enigmagu1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
if shes enjoyin being single y getting married in d first place
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
hmmm
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by sopoundz(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm. Looks cool in diz pic buh wen I saw ha @ an event*lipsealed*
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by homesteady(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Later she'll start saying that somebody is not a role model!
Let her catch all the whole fun! 11years with one boyfriend wey come dump you no be beans grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by SuperSuave(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
what does "shisha" means
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by bigtt76(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
SuperSuave: what does "shisha" means

Glorified name given to smoking weed grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by slimthugchimee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: Later she'll start saying that somebody is not a role model!
Let her catch all the whole fun! 11years with one boyfriend wey come dump you no be beans grin
dude shisha is not weed it is an enhanced smoke that helpps prevent the smoke not to enter your body i smoke it alot when i go to parties it is not dangerous cus the smoke dont enter your body
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by themmyd: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ehanced smoke??
slimthugchimee: dude shisha is not weed it is an enhanced smoke that helpps prevent the smoke not to enter your body i smoke it alot when i go to parties it is not dangerous cus the smoke dont enter your body
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Temismith(f): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Does smoking dat tin mean dat she ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ enjoying noundecided shake my teeth
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Lemonade01(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Who said she didn't smoke dat s*it when she was dating undecided
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Hackerjay(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
She dey smoke the shisha to avoid thinking naw
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by gluv01(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Shisha is good when u got grrove

But hey, nobody enjoyz being single

She just dey console yourself
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by chymystique(f): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Enjoys bin single @ her age ... She is jst consolin herself wif dt statement pls undecided
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by kevoh(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Shisha is a tube (flexible) that is connected to a container where smoke (weed, tobacco e.t.c) is passed through water come out as vapour and inhaled. There is even a general belief among those who smoke it that it is harmless and a safe alternative to cigarrette smoking but on the contrary dem dey deceive demselves. Check this out:

A cigarette smoker typically takes between eight and 12 puffs, inhaling 0.5 to 0.6 litres of smoke. But during a typical hour-long shisha session, smokers may take up to 200 drags, ranging from 0.15 to 1 litre of smoke each.
yeah go ahead keep puffing shisha cheesy

Almost everyone we surveyed was unaware that during a typical hour-long shisha session you can inhale the same amount of smoke as from 100 tobacco cigarettes. In fact 84 per cent thought it was 10 or fewer. 0ne hour-shisha session = 100 tobacco cigarettes shocked

Carbon Monoxide (From The Coal) is 30 times harder to dissolve in water then oxygen.

What’s more, shisha smokers are exposed to more toxins than cigarette smokers because they also breathe in smoke from the wood or charcoal used to burn the tobacco – it’s like breathing deeply next to a smoky barbecue, something most of us try to avoid.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by NadiaSA1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
I love hubbly bubbly die!

Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Upaka(f): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Plz who is toke makinwa?
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nadia_SA1: I love hubbly bubbly die!

Nice! smiley
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by ajasa4link: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
If dis one smoke finish now come get lung cancer dem go dey beg for 15million on AIT... mtchewwww, yeyebrity
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by ichommy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
homesteady: Later she'll start saying that somebody is not a role model!

12 years
Re: Picture Of Toke Makinwa Smoking Shisha, Enjoys Being Single Again! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Boy, I love girls with cheek bone. When they smile, it drives me crazy. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Tonto Dike Steps Out In Her New Look / Mocheddah Soaks Up The Sun In An Andrea Iyamah Cut-out Swimsuit [photos] / Fans Blast Lil Kesh For What He Posted On Instagram Eailer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.