Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

'I Am Not Ready For Marriage' - Flavour N'abania - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Not Ready For Marriage' - Flavour N'abania (812 Views)

Flavour N'abania Spotted Buying Bananas By The Roadside (photos) / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo / Flavour N'abania Shares 1998 Picture Of Himself As A Drummer-boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Am Not Ready For Marriage' - Flavour N'abania by gbolakpine(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popular Nigerian highlife entertainer, Flavour N'abania, in a recent interview with vanguard revealed he wants to remain single until he achieve his aim in the music industry, meaning he is not ready for marriage.
With respect to marriage issue here is what he had to say during the interview...

We also heard you proposed to your girlfriend...
People will always talk and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music.

It was once rumoured that you were dating Tiwa Savage after doing a collaboration with her. Was it true?

I didn’t feel bad when I heard about the rumour because I know people will always talk even if we didn’t kiss. While shooting the music video, the director came to us and said, you guys are playing love scene, you need to do something intimate. He urged us do it, and I now looked at Tiwa and she gave me a go ahead and I said ‘yes’ we can do it. There was nothing wrong with that. More over, we did music with passion.

http://kongegist..com/2013/12/i-am-not-ready-for-marriage-flavour.html#.Ur7bxlKnunA

Re: 'I Am Not Ready For Marriage' - Flavour N'abania by emedy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: 'I Am Not Ready For Marriage' - Flavour N'abania by Pretyangel25(f): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Space booked

(1) (Reply)

Kardashian War! It's Brody Jenner Vs Kim Kardashian! Very Bloody!!!!! / I Am Done Twerking – Miley Cyrus / Rihanna Was Spotted Again In Another See-through Outfit [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.