Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia (506 Views)

Shoprite Nigeria Pricelist And List Of Shop Locations Near You / Near New LG DVD Home Theatre System And TV Set For Sale / Mint (near New) Htc One M7 Vivid Blue 32gb For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia by pappy2000: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
I bought an inverter from Jumia.com yesterday and to my greatest suprise, the item isnt working at all,my order number is 30024385 and the package number is 3002434855987 and my telephone number is 08098515301 payment type is cashon deliveiery, I feel so bitter about this item, this is my first experience in shopping online and I feel so bad right now, this people are bunch of thieves, dont go near them u have been warned.
Re: Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia by engrhamid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
have u informed them about this? If yes, what was their response?
If no, I suggest you do that first, something might be wrong somewhere unknown to them.
posting this online wouldnt solve the issue.
I am not a staff and never purchased an item from them but I think this is the best approach to solving such issues.
cheers.]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia by pappy2000: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yeah I have informed them but I have not gotten a concrete response from them, they said they will get back to me, but checking online i have seen a lot of people complaning the same thing
Re: Nairalanders Dont Go Near Jumia by row2ray(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
I've had a similar experience, I ordered a samsung galaxy ace 3 pay one delivery option.. When I received it, I found it was a samsung galaxy star and the screen was cracked..after informing them, they said they'd send someone to get it back.. It took almost a week before anyone said any retrieving.... I got tired and decided to change the screen calibrator, that was the day they contacted me.. I was furious but had already voided the so called "warranty"

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note 10.1 For Sale / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. 10.1" / Very Clean Dell Laptop Core I5 2gb 160gb Hdd For Sale #45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.