Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here (1372 Views)

101 Motivational Quotes On Success / Breaking News!!! Biafra Referendum For Self- Determination , by The U.N / The Best Quotes For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Do you have Quotes you cherish so much? Tell us here, it could be what someone needs to be inspired!! Welcome!!!
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
''Keep you dreams alive. Understand that to achieve anything requires faith and believe in yourself, vision,hardwork,determination and dedication.Remember all things are possible for those who believe'' by GAIL DEVERS
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
''The price of success is hardwork,dedication to the job at hand and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand'' by VINCE LOMBARD
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
''I want to live my life in such a way that when i get out of bed in the morning, the devil says ''aw shit he's up'' by STEVE MARABOLI
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
''If you hang out with chickens, you are going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you are going to fly'' by STEVE MARABOLI.
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Heliesha: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
OG MANDINO!!!
Today I begin a new life.
Today I shed my old skin that have far too long suffered the bruises of failure and the wounds of mediocrity.

Failure will no longer be my payment for struggle.

Failure is alien to my life. In the past, I've accepted it. Now, I reject it and I'm prepared for wisdom and principles which will guide me to the sunlight of wealth,
position and happiness beyond my dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by spotx: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Heliesha: OG MANDINO!!!
Today I begin a new life.
Today I shed my old skin that have far too long suffered the bruises of failure and of mediocrity.

Failure will no longer be my payment for struggle.

Failure is alien to my life. In the past, I've accepted it. Now, I reject it and I'm prepared for wisdom and principles which will guide me to the sunlight of wealth,
position and happiness beyond my dreams.
success is not measured by what you do compare to what others do rather it is what you do based on your abilities -zig ziglar.
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
''Life is filled with unanswered questions, but it is the courage to seek those answers that continues to give meaning to life. You can spend your life wallowing in despair, wondering why you where the one who was led towards the road strewn with pain, or you can be grateful that you are strong enough to survive it'' J.D STROUBE
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Heliesha: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
spotx: success is not measured by what you do compare to what others do rather it is what you do based on your abilities -zig ziglar.
neva said otherwise
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Heliesha: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
philipians 4:19
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
''Dont give me songs, give me something to sing about'' JOSS WHEDON
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by adepojuis: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
If you are going through hell,plz keep going coz life isn't abt waitin 4 the storm to pass,it's abt learning 2 dance in the rain.
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
''Our prime purpose in this life is to help others, and if you cant help them atleast dont hurt them'' DALAI LAMA
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2013
''A dream doesnt become real through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hardwork'' COLIN POWEL
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2013
''When faith replaces doubt, when selfless service eliminates selfish striving, the power of God brings to pass his purpose'' THOMAS.S.MONSON
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
''Some people dream of great accomplishment while others stay awake and do them'' EMMANUEL MBATA
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
''For every outstanding success and great achievement, you need inspiration'' ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by blessed4ril(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
No matter how bad it is, It can only get better!

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
''Dont spend time beating on a wall hoping to transform it into a door'' COCO CHANEL
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
''The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing'' WALT DISNEY
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
''Opportunities are usually disguised as hardwork, so most people dont recognize them'' ANN LANDERS
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
''Without hardwork, nothing grows but weeds'' GORDON HINCKLEY
Re: Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here by Mbatagr82(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
''He that can have patience, can have what he will'' BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

(1) (Reply)

So Why / Press Release – Environmental Sanitation:lagos Holds July Monthly Sanitation / Guys,can You Rock This Type Of Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.