Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos (31238 Views)

Very Exotic World Standard Apartments In Ikeja For Rent(Pictures Included) / For Lease - Luxury Apartments In Jabi, Abuja / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by lawyer(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2008
This thread is Strictly for People with Low Income Budget who want to rent Apartments in Lagos between N150,000 Per Annum to N900,000 Maximum for 2 years

I have gone through the requests on Nairaland and i have discovered that most of you need places to rent in Lagos but have limited budgets. I can help to an extent to find what your looking for but it is subject to the following terms and conditions.

1. Those asking for a mini flat should be realistic in terms of a budget and not state ridiculous amounts like N100,000 per annum for a place like Lekki. Your only going to get a boys quarters at best. (If any)

2. Make sure you do your mathematics well and know what a total package is.

A total package means if your budget is N200,000 per annum for a mini flat, you have to consider 10% agency fees and 10% legal fees which is equal to N20,000 agency fees and N20,000 Legal fees which equals N240,000 per annum.

If it is 2 years rent the landlord demands, you have to multiply that by 2 which is equal to N480,000 for 2 years.

Please this is important for me to really know what you need unless it will be difficult to get what you want within a week.

3. Only mini flats, 2 bedroom flats and 3 bedroom flats should be advertised as apartments in need on this thread.

4. Most of the apartments rented in Lagos collect 2 years rent in advance so you should put that in mind when calculating your "TOTAL PACKAGE BUDGET".

5. Remember places like Ikeja, Ikoyi, Lekki, Magodo, Maryland and general choice areas will be difficult to get 3 bed room apartments in the range of N300,000 total package compared to areas like Idimu, ejigbo, iyana paja, Akowonjo, egbeda and a host of others that you can conviently get a 2-3 bedroom apartment for N300,000-N400,000 for 2 years "total package" 

6. I will not get you anything that requests for caution fees and if the Landlord demands it at all costs, i will make sure it is inserted in your tenancy agreement for you to be refunded.

Please once again be reasonable in your budget and preferred choice of location for all of us to work together and achieve your aims.

If we are clear on these minor rules, then you can proceed with your request! wink

Cheers!
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by skyangel(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hi,

I need accomodation around Fadeyi,Shomolu,Bariga and environ Preferably Mini flat i.e Roon and Palour self contain

Total package should be 480K ( for the two years)
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Virginkid(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hello Lawyer, am very much in need of an apartment at the moment with a total package of 250k for a 2 bed-room apartment around Surulere, Jibowu/Yaba, Aguda, Ilupeju, Anthony any hope for me?
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by lawyer(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2008
Got your messages and i'll get back at you soonest to know what we have.

Cheers!
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Jino(f): 5:10am On Aug 07, 2008
Would like a Mini-flat or 2 bed flat around Ikeja or Maryland. Total package about N500,000 for 2 years. Must be clean, safe area. Nice BQ or Guest Chalet will be considered. Thanks
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by amychaka(f): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2008
pls i urgently need a room and parlour self contain at surulere for 120,000 or BQ at festac for 150,000.pls its urgent. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Virginkid(m): 12:36am On Aug 08, 2008
Hello lawyer, i sent you a mail.pls anything yet for me?
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by lawyer(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2008
I am sorry, none so far today people, i have worked my butts off trying to get something within your preferrred ranges, but the total package seems to over shoot the budget. Well never say never, i am still working on it. A little patience never hurts in the long run.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by destinychi: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2008
hello lawyer thanks for your time and help as well. please i need a house urgently precisely within okeafa area. A one room or two rooms self contains at a range of 180,000 for two years if possible.
i really need your help so soon. hopeful to hear from you.
thanks once again.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Heuj87: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2008
Good day ,
pls i am urgently in need of a 2bedroom flat between v/i and Cheveron roundabout. The area should be motorable and have water.
My Burget is 450,000.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by cgift(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2008
Heuj87:

Good day ,
please i am urgently in need of a 2bedroom flat between v/i and Cheveron roundabout. The area should be motorable and have water.
My Burget is 450,000.

I need apartment in this area as well and my budget is N500K for two years. As said, the road in and out of the place must be motorable and must have water.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by jay2006: 6:34am On Aug 15, 2008
please can you help with a self contain in lekki phase one.budget is 150,000 per annum.thanks
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by nwumechuks: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2008
I am in need of a miniflat (room and parlour) around yaba, alogomeji, surulere, obalende. My budget is 130k to 180k per anum.
Nice environment and water. Please treat ASAP. you can reach me on 08037505098, 01-8737443, nwumechuks@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by cola: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2008
Good job lawyer,

I am in urgent need of accomomdation: 2-bedroom or mini-flat in Anthony, Maryland or Obanikoro

Total package: Max. N550,000.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by iyke199(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2008
I need a room safe contained apartment anywhere around VI environs - CMS, Obalende, VI, Ikoyi, Lekki etc.
More importantly, brothers and sisters in the house who has free boys quarters should please help. I'm a cool guy and don't keep too much friends. My budget is N100,000 per annum. Hoping to hear from you.
I can be contacted through this email, egwimik@yahoo.com or 08035835190
Expecting to read from u soon.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by iyke199(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2008
Lawyer, thanks for this thread. I'm expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by vaiza(f): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2008
I'm looking for a mini flat on a budget of 140k, total package; Shogunle-Ikeja along areas.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by amychaka(f): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2008
please i need a room self contain in festac / (BQ) for 100,000 per annum or a room and parlour self contain in surulere for 110,000 per annum. the house must be decent with water and electricity. u can reach me on dobysab@yahoo.com or 08037202783. please i need reply urgently. thanks and God bless
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by zenzey(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
I will appreciate if i can get a 2 Bedroom-Flat accomodation within Mushin,surulere,Yaba,Palmgroove,Onipanu for not more than 180k per annum for 2years OR 200k per annum for 1 1/2 years.The house must be a decent one with water and good road network and flood free
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by sammy001(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hi Lawyer,

Please I need a 2bedroom flat accommodation anywhere in either egbeda,akowonjo,agege, dopemu, mango or cement.

I am looking at a budget of about 400,000 naira, maximum (total package).

Please Note that:

1. The house must have working water system.
2. The house must be decent and not far from the main road.
3. A good road network linking that area will also be appreciated. The house must also be flood free

I can be contacted on 08037569466
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Congruent(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hellow The Law!

Many thanks for your helpful and informative write ups, this inclusive.

I require a 3 b/r or similar apartment at agungi/lekki axis, obalende, dolphin, ebute metta in order of preference. My budget depends on the property. Pls share your contact details so I can call you directly.

Cheers
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by abujabooks(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2008
@Lawyer,

I understand that this thread is for the Low Income Earners.

But, I have a friend who wants a 3 bed bungalow or chalet in Badore, Ajah. Willing to spend 650,000 naira for the 2 years (total package).

Email me.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by wence2: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
please am looking for a 2/3 bedroom flat with water in lagos. i just need a one year package coz i aint even gona stay long. price ranging from 150 - 200 per annum.

within this Locations:

Beckley estate Abule-Ebga
Egbeda.
Omiyale Ejigbo, near Isolo
oshodi
Unity estate Egbeda Idimu road
ogba
magodo GRA
soluyi gbagada
ojodu alagbole
ogba estate
ojodu
Mushin,
surulere
,Yaba
,Palmgroove,
Onipanu
# Iyana Ipaja
# Ayobo
# Abule Egba
# Iju
# Satellite town
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by freezy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hey Oga Lawyer. Thanks for this thread. I desire a very decent miniflat around Yaba, Onike, Iwaya and worst case Gbagada. My budget is between 200k-250k. Please lemme know if you have anyone around that axis. My e-mail is freezeyo@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by EIE: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hello Lawyer,

Kudos on your good and very much needed post.

Kindly assist me in finding a miniflat @ yaba/gbagada area. My budget is 500k for a 2yr total package.

You can contact me on 08032914195.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Anpee: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2010
Hi, I am a single working class lady, looking for a min flat urgently @ island, ikoyi, lekki phase 1, oniru estate, V,I.

the compound should have security, light, water & parking space.

Budget: N200,000 - N400,000

I would like to pay for just 1 year.

Tel: 08023291965, 01-8717727
Email: angipeters@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Viviacious: 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2010
Hello Lawyer,

Thanks for the info! pls I would like a duplex in surulre, ajao est, yaba or pal grove. Total package of abt N1.3Mn. I can be contaced on 01-8717485. Thanks so much.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
Just wonderin, has anyone been getting responses from lawyer.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Anpee: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
I am not sure 'cos he hasn't replied me.
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by haremgirl(f): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2010
Hi, I am also a single working class lady, looking for a min flat urgently @ island, ikoyi, lekki phase 1, oniru estate, V,I.

the compound should have security, light, water & parking space.

Budget: N200,000 - N500,000 total package

I would like to pay for just 1 year.

please contact me- Tel: 08056138672
Email:
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by haremgirl(f): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2010
email is ud_special@yahoo.com
thks
Re: Strictly For People With Low Income Budget Who Want To Rent Apartments In Lagos by Bestglo(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2010
idprincess:

Just wonderin, has anyone been getting responses from lawyer.
Anpee:

I am not sure 'cos he hasn't replied me.

This thread was created in 2008. I don't think Lawyer is still into this business

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Buy And Build Now At Grandeur Estate Abijo GRA! / CONSTRUCTION Of A 5bd/rm Duplex @OSAPA LONDON LEKKI LAGOS / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.