Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself (481 Views)

10 Things The Holy Book Teaches About Fornication / The Catholic Church Celebrates Solemnity of The Most Holy Trinity. / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Y is it dat Christians believe that the bible is enough prove for itself, ask any Christian abt d authenticity of the bible n dey ll start quoting d bible again. Y can't this book av other proofs?
As long as I'm concerned d bible is nothing more than a history textbook written In bad English
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by lanaVello1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tell me any book that has another book that proves it originality!
C'mon think,any other written material that'd prove the bible wud most prolly be based on it cos its the bible,not just any book-the world's most selling book-
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
We have the encyclopedia that can prove 2 d event of things that took place in bible tymz nd testify 2 oda tnz said by d bible.Nd dis encyclopedia ranges 4rm d world book encyclopedia to d encyclopedia britannica to d religion encyclopedia.To name a few.
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
lana_Vello: Tell me any book that has another book that proves it originality!
C'mon think,any other written material that'd prove the bible wud most prolly be based on it cos its the bible,not just any book-the world's most selling book-

I can see u don't understand wat I'm saying. Is it an holy book because society told u it is or because u can prove dat it is!
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
iwakinomotoye: We have the encyclopedia that can prove 2 d event of things that took place in bible tymz nd testify 2 oda tnz said by d bible.Nd dis encyclopedia ranges 4rm d world book encyclopedia to d encyclopedia britannica to d religion encyclopedia.To name a few.
And d facts d encyclopedia has was not drawn from d bible?
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by lanaVello1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
DEVA1:

I can see u don't understand wat I'm saying. Is it an holy book because society told u it is or because u can prove dat it is!
I doubt if you can get any proof outside the bible to reveal its originality!
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
lana_Vello:
I doubt if you can get any proof outside the bible to reveal its originality!
Dats wat I'm saying. How can d bible"base of our existence" not be with proof? If u can't validate d bible, y should I believe in d bible"owner" of the book
Re: Au Come D 'MOST HOLY BOOK' As No Other Prove Except Itself by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2013
DEVA1:
And d facts d encyclopedia has was not drawn from d bible?
yeah,facts from encyclopedia were not taken 4rm d bible...some historians that doesn't even bilv d bible bliv in d encyclopedia....bt d fact still remainz that creations all around prove to d authenticity of d bible.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 7th Of July 2014 / Cnn Versus Pnn... Prt 3... (we Learn Daily) / Scientific And Interesting Facts In The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.