Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,225 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) (1851 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim Shares Sunday Stuning Photo / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Neck Tattoo In Stuning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by houseoffifi: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Stuning photos of feyisikemi(Next movie star season9 winner) and liz Anjorin @ The Encomium white gig party

Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by ajasa4link: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
The word STUNNING has been misused in this context!

1 Like

Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by xxKofoxx: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
ajasa4link: The word STUNNING has been misused in this context!

grin grin
Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by freda506(f): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by xager(m): 1:02am On Dec 29, 2013
undecided

Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by joyli: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2013

I tire oo grin cheesy grin
Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by Airforce1(m): 1:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Stunning ke undecided
Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by IAMBREEZY: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Op u need to check your dictionary again seems you dön't know the definition of stunning.
Re: Stuning Photos Of Liz Anjorin And Feyisikemi(nms Season9 Winner) by axortedbabe(f): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2013
stunning?ök no wahała

(1) (Reply)

Tuface & Annie Shares Romantic Photo On Trip…[see Photo] / I Am Joyce, I Need A Man Who Can Marry Me. / Seyi Olusore Of Shedams Fitness Is Jude Okoye's Wife's Personal Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.