Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo (8285 Views)

Ronaldo De Lima Reveals World's Best 11 Of All Times: C. Ronaldo Missing / Ronaldo De Lima(The phenomenon) Retire From Football / Ronaldo De Lima Vs Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo by triistar86: 5:22am On Aug 05, 2008
Can anyone comment about Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo?

To me he is simply the greatest Player that has ever played the game of soccer up till date,there is no need mincing word, Check up history, look back to his achievements he is simply a PHENOMENA In the world of Soccer. He is the one and only Ronaldo, every other Ronaldo is simply an offspring of The Legendary Ronaldo. Even Pele cant contest the fact that this guy is the world ever greatest till date. Even with injuries over and over again he still remained unstoppable. His Passion for the game is second to none. I would end up by saying he is a GENIUS of the game.

Check him out with these http://www.ronaldo.com/en/Default.aspx
Let me hear what guys and probably ladies have to say about him,

I sign out on a note of HONOUR to RONALDO.

1 Like

Re: Luis Nazario De Lima Ronaldo by sexyboy(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2008
He's one helluva legend. When you mention the name Ronaldo the first thing that comes to mind is World Cup.

(1) (Reply)

London Olympics: 3 Female Athletes Fail Drug Test / PHOTOS: 10 Craziest Flexible People Stretching in Public / Segun Odegbami Predicts South Africa Winner Of AFCON 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.