Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge (1536 Views)

Season Offer Lg Fridge And Lg Television / Need Event Coverage/television And Radio Commarcial Production / Solar Items Like Fridge,lamps,torch,fan From Chinese Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Bought them few months ago working very well is a gift 4rm me to the new buyer. 08068343926

Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by lanrefront1(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Well, how much are you selling the items. please state your price and if possible send pictures of the fridge with the door open. Hope the items have a receipt.

Then where is your location? very important since the goods are heavy items.
Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2013
lanre_front: Well, how much are you selling the items. please state your price and if possible send pictures of the fridge with the door open. Hope the items have a receipt.

Then where is your location? very important since the goods are heavy items.
am in lagos both items are going for 40k
Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by lanrefront1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is that 40k for both items? Also you need to post better pics of the items. for instance, can't really make out what kind of LG tv that is. is it a flat sreen tv? it looks somehow bulky.
Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
lanre_front: Is that 40k for both items? Also you need to post better pics of the items. for instance, can't really make out what kind of LG tv that is. is it a flat sreen tv? it looks somehow bulky.
good evening

Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Goodmorning
Re: I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge by blessta(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Call

(1) (Reply)

Office And Warehouse Storage System / We Need 15% Copper Ore To Buy From You,on A Cash And Carry Basis,no Delay! / Introducing Proqure Services Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.