Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) (126711 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Rita Dominic's New Look At Nollywood Movie Awards 2013 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:
Pls don't say that!That's eternally dangerous. Why reject Jesus Christ and the free Salvation He offers. He loves you and wants to forgive you. He has a plan for your life.

Plz why do you reject the Gods of your ancestors Tell me That!

Why do you worship a man and a traitor like jesus? What salvation? salvation from WHAT exactly?

He doesnt love me. he never told me he loves me. he is dead.
you are just speaking on his behalf to brainwash me and to advertise your religion.

Forgive me for WHAT? wtf have I done?

first let him forgive his men for r.aping childrens, etc.

What plan for my life? I already have my own life plan.

Also how do you know? did he tell you?

PLz what do you gain from telling so many lies? You are commiting a bigger sin than me.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Plz why do you reject the Gods of your ancestors Tell me That!

Why do you worship a man and a traitor like jesus? What salvation? salvation from WHAT exactly?

He doesnt love me. he never told me he loves me. he is dead.
you are just speaking on his behalf to brainwash me and to advertise your religion.

Forgive me for WHAT? wtf have I done?

first let him forgive his men for r.aping childrens, etc.

What plan for my life? I already have my own life plan.

Also how do you know? did he tell you?

PLz what do you gain from telling so many lies? You are commiting a bigger sin than me.
Bro, I can understand your view but throughout the ages, those that have held this view didn't end well because their view couldn't stand the love of God hidden on the Gospel which is: Jesus Christ, the Son of God came to the earth, lives among men, died on the Cross for my sin and yours, rose again from the death me went back to heaven from where He will come again to receive those that believe in Him. This is the love I referred to. You either accept it and be saved from the consequences of your sins, or reject it and be doomed for eternity. The choice is yours. I have made mine long time ago and I am glad I did.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:
Bro, I can understand your view but throughout the ages, those that have held this view didn't end well because their view couldn't stand the love of God hidden on the Gospel which is: Jesus Christ, the Son of God came to the earth, lives among men, died on the Cross for my sin and yours, rose again from the death me went back to heaven from where He will come again to receive those that believe in Him. This is the love I referred to. You either accept it and be saved from the consequences of your sins, or reject it and be doomed for eternity. The choice is yours. I have made mine long time ago and I am glad I did.

Who didnt end well? Our ancestors didnt end well?

Truth be told, our ancestors didnt end well, since the day christianity entered our sacred soil. what proof do you have that jesus is the son of a God? you just believe anything the whitemen say? Where does he live among men? He was killed by the Roman soldiers.

So he comitted suicide for our sins?

Bro : 1) I did not commit any sin.

2) I did not ask him to die for me, neither did he die for me.

IT was never in his hands. His death was the decision of the Jewish Sarheddin and the Roman Embassy in Jerusalem.

where will he come? what proof do you have?

IM NOT A SINNER! GET THAT IN YOUR SKULL!

Doomed for eternity for what?

What kind of blackmail is this?

If this is God, then I would rather not believe in a God.

Im sure God wont be so cruel and unreasonable. your bible is an evil book of lies!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ini4brandon(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]WHERE IS CHIEF CHINUA ACHEBE ?[/size]

[size=20pt]SEE HOW SHARP SHARP WE REMEMBER THE LIKES OF TONTO DIKEH BUT WE FORGET!

WE FORGET!

WE FORGET OUR HEROES WHO STROVE FOR OUR TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS AND CULTURES![/size]

this is the sad TRUTH of Nigeria today.
hmmm, thanks for the sobering reminder. For me, the T.V adaptation Achebe's Things Fall Apart launched the careers of two hollywood legends Pete Edochie and Late Justis Esiri

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ini4brandon(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=20pt]WHERE IS CHIEF CHINUA ACHEBE ?[/size]

[size=20pt]SEE HOW SHARP SHARP WE REMEMBER THE LIKES OF TONTO DIKEH BUT WE FORGET!

WE FORGET!

WE FORGET OUR HEROES WHO STROVE FOR OUR TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS AND CULTURES![/size]

this is the sad TRUTH of Nigeria today.
hmmm, thanks for the sobering reminder. For me, the T.V adaptation Achebe's Things Fall Apart launched the careers of two hollywood legends Pete Edochie and Late Justis Esiri.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by voodoogangster(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
As we so forget sadly no one remembers the greatest son fela who gave everything he got to fighting the military dictatorship in nigeria and Africa yet no street is named after him in our capital but a lot of streets are named after our carrier successfull looters. Long live Ebami Eda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
voodoo gangster: As we so forget sadly no one remembers the greatest son fela who gave everything he got to fighting the military dictatorship in nigeria and Africa yet no street is named after him in our capital but a lot of streets are named after our carrier successfull looters. Long live Ebami Eda

HE died in 1997.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nawa to una ooooh. Why r u guys just helpin dis broda feel important camt u all see dat he is just tryin to get noticed wit all dis noise he doesn't rily mean dem. Just try to ignore him weneva he comments we ll all see dat he ll get tired and stop. @ topic jare I miss dem all esp Goldie and her wonderful music may their souls rest in perfect peace IJN Amen. Happy newyr in advance to all nlanders
EBK2:
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
ambrosini593: Nollywood has been in existence for over twenty years now, It’s impact has been great in the African cinema. Sadly, there are some famous actors and actresses who had tremendous impacts but are no more now. Here is the list some of the famous deaths that have rocked Nollywood since 2011. Here are List Of Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 and 2013, may their soul rest in peace.

Goldie

Susan Oluwabimpe "Goldie" Filani Harvey was a Nigerian professional singer. She was married to Andrew Harvey. The R&B artist - born Susan Filani - died on Thursday evening (February 14) at Reddington Hospital in Victoria Island, Lagos,

Justus Esiri

He was said to have passed on Febuary 18,2013 in a Lagos hospital. A source said the now late Justus Esiri has been secretly battling diabetes for a while but his family chose to make it a secret until his sudden demise at the age of 71 .

AHMED ALASAR

Very popular within the Yoruba industry, Comedian Alasari died in a car crash in March 2011. The cause of the accident was as a result of a tyre burst causing the car to swerve off the road and overturning numerous times, killing him instantly. His last credit, Omo Nightclub, was a big hit.

Fatai Rolling Dollar

Among some of the notable figures who have died in the year just ending is Fatai Rolling Dollar, an indigene of Ede town in the state of Osun, Nigeria.

ASHLEY NWOSU

Very famous in playing the role of a villain in his movies, Nwosu’s death was as a result of a liver complication and he passed away at the military hospital in his hometown, Yaba in April 2011. His famous movies are Endless Night, Between Two Walls, Power Brokers, Foreign Affairs, Gift from the Grave and Lagos Babes.

SAM LOCO EFE

Popular comedian, Sam Loco who starred in over 200 movies in his Nollywood career, with movies like Unforgettable Heart of Stone, Open and Close, Husband My Foot, Away Match and a popular TV series, Everyday People. He passed away August 2011, Police reports suggested the actor died of acute asthma, as two canisters of ventolin inhalers were discovered at the scene. The multi award winning actor’s career lasted for over three decades.

GERALDINE EKEOCHA
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/520494_Geraldine-Ekeocha_jpgad5de5580dd84f6a7e8ada06d6670d0f[/img]
Veteran screen princess Ekeocha passed away in September 2011 amid a fibroid operation. She is best remembered for her appearances in The King and the Maidens, Heavy Storm, Devine Twins and After My Heart.

DAVID IHEZIE

David Ihezie was very popular amongst Ugandans for his roles in David and Goliath, Brain Master, Player No 1 and King of the Forest. One of the founding fathers of Nollywood, he died after battling with Arthritis at his home

PETE ENEH

Eneh’s death in November 2012 following a leg infection has largely been attributed to spiritual attacks, ironically in line with roles he excelled at in his screen characters. Doctors at a local facility opted to amputate the actor’s leg after an earlier improper treatment had left it swollen. The operation, however, soured the illness, causing his death. Like Elebuwa, Eneh’s body is yet to be buried. Eneh is most remembered for his fatherly roles in Lonely Life, Divided Kingdom, Price of Ignorance, Heavy Rain and His Grace.in January 2012.

ENEBELI ELEBUWA

Face of Nollywood, Elebuwa died in December 2012 from a stroke he had suffered the previous year. In his quest for healing, the aging actor visited, among others, a controversial Nigerian pastor until finally being airlifted to an India hospital from where he died. His body is due for burial sometime this month. Burly and beardy Elebuwa was notable for his kingly gait which mostly saw him play snobbish characters. He is remembered for such films as Abuja Connection, Bent Arrows, Royal War and Lasting Love.

BISI KOMOLAFE

According to sources, Bisi who got engaged sometime in 2012 had been on admission at the University College Hospital (UCH) for 2 months before she lost her pregnancy, which resulted in her death. The fair-skinned thespian started her acting career over 3 years ago. Some of the movies she featured in include Igboro Ti Daru, Eja Tutu, Bolode Oku, Asiri Owo, Aiye Ore meji and many more.

http://www..com/talk/topic,186053.0.html

Uncle Sam loco and my sister Bisi AKomolafe I woulda really miss them
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
luvinhubby: Who is the one in that third pix, looking like a herbalist?

Wats ur definition of herbalist?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
jesuspikin(jp):

I dont even know what the herblist is doing on the net while his mates are in the shrine consulting their gods, that shows he doesn't give a monkey about the gods
Shey na by force to go shrine
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Thats not the way.

They have made a mockery of our Traditional Religion! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Go to Religious Section. You will see how they are all influenced by Nollywood.

Because of such people, people think our Religions and Priests are evil mad-men.
Exactly Nollywood no try at all
I expect Yoruba movies to stop showing pastors and imams and concentrate on our priests

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
bizie:

If u know the bible u won't make such statement . God doesn't use bad things to tempt us. He never takes. Read James 1:13. So stop blaming God for what he didn't do. Satan is responsible for all the bad things that happen to us. Others r caused by we ourselves. And still others r caused by unforseen occurrences. Learn n speak right.
undecided see lie. Ur God dat allowed horrible things happen to Job
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
jesuspikin(jp):

stop typing thrash your gods are bunch of fools like you, give your life to christ b4 you die.
Are you sure the Gods are fools like humans?
Why should anybody give his life to a dead man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
koboko69:

Hello Sir,

You and ur gods should go and DIE!
The Gods can't die, they are IMMORTAL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
mazizi tonene: And why is my maternal grandmum not there ? undecided

Was she a celebrity?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
whosefault:

how them go remember am as no be yoruba man. Seun make this site no turn to yahoo messenger o
Wat concern 'yoruba man' with this now?
una sef...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
buskie13: Ojukwu Odomegwu was supposed to be listed.
Like if you think likewise
shocked tongue
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
SPEED5:
Ur meddling with eternal damnation and think its its fun. Exhaulting demons spirits as Gods.
Let me ask u a question, should u come face to face with death are you confident to walk into the beyond on this thing you profess. In your time of quiet ponder over this solemnly.
Threats Threats Threats
That's what they teach you in church, to threaten pagans everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:

You need to repent and believe the Gospel
Why should be believe a lie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:
Pls don't say that!That's eternally dangerous. Why reject Jesus Christ and the free Salvation He offers. He loves you and wants to forgive you. He has a plan for your life.
chai...dem no brainwash this one finish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:

You need to repent and believe the Gospel
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by macof(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
EBK2:

the love of God is not hidden in the gospel but absent
God's true love is Life and Nature- live free with nature and stop living by a book written by men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ahmedoba22: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
u r a fool ur self, so de fact dat he play dat as made an abalist abi, wat of dose dat play such role in christian movies does dat make dem an abaliast idiot
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ahmedoba22: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ITs GOOD the f00L died.

A COMEDIAN PLAYING THE ROLE OF OUR TRADITIONAL PRIESTS!

TUFIAKWA! THE GODS CURSE ON SUCH PEOPLE! angry

No wonder he died in car crash. .
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ahmedoba22: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
u r a fool ur self, so de fact dat he play dat as made an abalist abi, wat of dose dat play such role in christian movies does dat make dem an abaliast idiot
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by ahmedoba22: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ITs GOOD the f00L died.

A COMEDIAN PLAYING THE ROLE OF OUR TRADITIONAL PRIESTS!

TUFIAKWA! THE GODS CURSE ON SUCH PEOPLE! angry

No wonder he died in car crash. .
u r a fool ur self, so de fact dat he use to play d xracter of an abalistdat in movies as made him an abalist abi, wat about dose dat play such xracter in christian movies as dat made dem an abaliast idiot idiot
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Litmus: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nonso23:
I'm only concerned about this Icon----> Chinua Achebe

Hash - the others also gave many great joy and they are well worth remembering.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
rozzay: Nawa to una ooooh. Why r u guys just helpin dis broda feel important camt u all see dat he is just tryin to get noticed wit all dis noise he doesn't rily mean dem. Just try to ignore him weneva he comments we ll all see dat he ll get tired and stop. @ topic jare I miss dem all esp Goldie and her wonderful music may their souls rest in perfect peace IJN Amen. Happy newyr in advance to all nlanders
Huh??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
macof:
Believe in The Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. You and your household
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
macof:
chai...dem no brainwash this one finish
You are right! I have been brainwashed with The Gospel and I am glad I am. I have the mind of Christ. That's better than opinion of men!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
macof:

the love of God is not hidden in the gospel but absent
God's true love is Life and Nature- live free with nature and stop living by a book written by men
The love of God is this: He sent His only Don to die for you and me. Living free with nature is nothing. Animals live free with nature but they are not object of God's love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AY Poses With A Pretty Lady In Bikini / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.