Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (395061 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Bleshh:
***still observing*****

empty barrels have always been making d loudest noise since the days of Bar-Jesus!!!!

***lemme grab my popcorn n wait for my booboo****

oya continue cheesy

*modified*
Dayzyy, i c u baba mi
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Dayzzy:
You wouldnt dare. cheesy
i wil sue both of u to court.
Lolzzzz
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by ultraB: 1:14am On Dec 07, 2014
shocked
dunno he even posted a link, cheesy
shocked all is well
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:17am On Dec 07, 2014
alkines:
36 days to go for we VISSION 2020 (our graduatin year)........ grin
your graduating year na 2019/2020 me dey graduate!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 1:21am On Dec 07, 2014
feels good to be back after 3days.
Omor, nthn feels bad like seeing posts bt nt able to reply em...
Seydam21 baba, i don see ur handiwork...grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 1:23am On Dec 07, 2014
worisj:
cheesy lol,,,,woris, i hear say u too don dey rapp,
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Blurr:
feels good to be back after 3days.
Omor, nthn feels bad like seeing posts bt nt able to reply em...
Seydam21 baba, i don see ur handiwork...
grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2014
worisj:
worisj baba...omoh ah dey feel u ooocheesy
keep d ball rolling i dey ur backgringrin

#Quite an age futarians...i love YOU all
HAPPY SUNDAY!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2014
worisj:
@Dayzzy I sight you o.....you just won tell us say your 160 no waste for pd abi I no blame you sha when you don overlook the GNS lecturer lips for pd lolzzzz na dat economics Guy lips me go look o I just dey tabon anyhow lolzzzz..@bleshh pass me that pop corn observing mode activated cool 36 days to go....BTW what's your course @pressypie?
aahhhhhh..ok no wahala....e remain small..... Oya take am **

lemme go n buy coke** grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by adewalle1(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2014
me just new in this tread o, hop no initiation b4 I Start comment!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 11:02am On Dec 07, 2014
adewalle1:
diaris o.... grin . Comment wth ur full name nd d course yu were given. All in Block capital letters
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by omoneyoj(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Blurr:

diaris o.... grin . Comment wth ur full name nd d course yu were given. All in Block capital letters
grin
Blurr:

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by olastoby(f): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
FRESH STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
I.For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
II.Enter your UTME registration number to verify that you have paid and confirmed your acceptance fee. For those who have not confirmed their acceptance fees, click “confirm payment” link.
III.If verification in (ii) above is successful, you will be taken to account creation page to create your account.
IV.Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
V.Login with your username and password to start your registration.
VI.The Data forms are grouped into five (5) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
VII.Download court affidavit and medical form under the download menu. Fill the court affidavit form appropriately, and get it signed and stamped in court as it will be part of document to be uploaded.
VIII.Important documents (scanned in JPEG image format) needed for upload to complete your registration are: Birth certificate, certificate of origin, court affidavit, attestation letter, JAMB admission letter (optional), passport and O’level result(s). Direct entry candidates in addition, are required to upload their ND/NCE/IJMB result.
NB: Candidates with no JAMB admission letter should report to the University admission office on resumption.
IX.After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise submission”
X.Click on “Finalise submission” to complete and submit your registration. A preview or report page will be displayed.
XI.Print the preview page and check the screening remark below the print out
XII.Students who passed the screening can proceed to the bank for school fees payment.
XIII.e-tranzact receipt for school fee payment obtained from the bank will be used for school fees payment verification and course registration on the portal.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to enquiries@futa.edu.ng or report to ou

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
tankz my sista God Bless U
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
olastoby:
II.Enter your UTME registration number to verify that you have paid and confirmed your acceptance fee. For those who have not confirmed their acceptance fees, click “confirm payment” link.
III.If verification in (ii) above is successful, you will be taken to account creation page to create your account.
IV.Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address,as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
VI.The Data forms are grouped into five (5) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
VII.Download court affidavit and medical form under the download menu. Fill the court affidavit form appropriately, and get it signed and stamped in court as it will be part of document to be uploaded.
VIII.Important documents (scanned in JPEG image format) needed for upload to complete your registration are: Birth certificate, certificate of origin, court affidavit, attestation letter, JAMB admission letter (optional), passport and O’level result(s). Direct entry candidates in addition, are required to upload their ND/NCE/IJMB result.
NB: Candidates with no JAMB admission letter should report to the University admission office on resumption.
IX.After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalise submission”
X.Click on “Finalise submission” to complete and submit your registration. A preview or report page will be displayed.
XII.Students who passed the screening can proceed to the bank for school fees payment.
XIII.e-tranzact receipt for school fee payment obtained from the bank will be used for school fees payment verification and course registration on the portal.
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to enquiries@futa.edu.n

v seeen this since lastweek....i heard it was meant for last session peepz!!

***confused***
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
adewalle1:
guy,,,u will need 2 obtain d form 4rm me and i go refer u 2 horluwahighdee for d e-transact.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Matthew 7:16-19 KJV
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
What kind of fruit do you bear? Godly or worldly?
#JESUSisComing BACK
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
happy sunday y'all oo. hw church today na? special gritns to my bro-oga bleshh. are you present?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by deluckiesta: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
olastoby:
Any further enquiries and complaints should be sent to enquiries@futa.edu.ng or report to ou
oh boy futa no wan person cum skul at all
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bond008:
happy sunday y'all oo. hw church today na? special gritns to my bro-oga bleshh. are you present?
yessir!! Always @ ur service cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bleshh:
yessir!! Always @ ur service cheesy
Good boi.(shey na mtn service ni?) lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by omoneyoj(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bleshh:

v seeen this since lastweek....i heard it was meant for last session peepz!!

***confused***
yes is 4 last session,i dnt knw y e is postin again.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bond008:

Good boi.(shey na mtn service ni?) lol
hahaha... Na jinkjok service oo .. Na korea i dey sir cheesy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samco19: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
-
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dhizkid: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sumpple no apply 4 COC nd dy didnt score above 50 yet dy were given a course.wat append?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dhizkid:
Sumpple no apply 4 COC nd dy didnt score above 50 yet dy were given a course.wat append?
God will have mercy on who he will have mercy on,na wetin happen be dat...ok?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bleshh: 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
seyirock:
God will have mercy on who he will have mercy on,na wetin happen be dat...ok?
LMAO... D guy dey para, he no wan make God do wonders for their lifes! grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 12:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Dhizkid:
. SAAT cut off was reduced to 40, so some people from other departments that scored 40% were lucky to be chosen. Thats just it.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Bond008:
Matthew 7:16-19 KJV
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? [17] Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. [18] A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. [19] Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
What kind of fruit do you bear? Godly or worldly?
#JESUSisComing BACK
nyc 1 bro,i pray D Lord touch our hearts & give us understanding of HIS WORD IJN.AMEN
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samco19: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Dhizkid:
SAAT cut off mark was reduce to 40 but d person wil hav to pay 55k for acceptance fee intead of 45k
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by osmond1995: 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
pls I want to know about meteorology in futa
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
happy new week my brodaz&sisterz... av a blessed week & a wonderful day, enjoy ur dae & stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.