Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394023 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Easy4reel(m): 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
bettygirl97:
can birth certificate be collected in court... There was a mistake on my birth certificate..

court? NO!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by bettygirl97(f): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:

this i don't know

what i know for sure is this....you can collect another birth certificate from another hospital.....it will just cost you little money anyway Nigerian things grin grin grin
alright... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:

only for those that are planning on paying the school fees late......not about registration
cos i no dah late reg shii is jst to treaten fresherz.
Thanks tho.
Anoda tin learned.

PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
omoneyoj:
bt wat of if na different skul dey d result ko?
writin waec from 2diff sku?
No p. Just get the testimonial of one of those schools prefarably the one u rote the 4st waec.
Solved?

PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:

what i know for sure is this....you can collect another birth certificate from another hospital.....it will just cost you little money anyway Nigerian things grin grin grin
Easy4reel:

birth cert from court? NO!

PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by holareh(f): 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tanx so much @ isrealboy1, easy4reel nd iskalamong..... U really save ma time... Tanx

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
holareh:
Tanx so much @ isrealboy1, easy4reel nd iskalamong..... U really save ma time... Tanx

am always shy wen ppl tank me....dnt ask y grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Let me check my document self

birth certificate=ready

state of origin=ready

statement of result=for where?

Acceptance form nd admission letter=ready

passport=small dey but no problem sha.

attestation letter=who give u?

Court affisomething=u don forget say u never pay skul fee?

Testimonial=ha!.,u just finish waec dis year now,u no even do graduation self.

What else?....dat means l will be coming to Akure a week after freshers resume..holy christ help thy son.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2014
holareh:
U welcome!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2014
seyirock:
Let me check my document self

birth certificate=ready

state of origin=ready

statement of result=for where?

Acceptance form nd admission letter=ready

passport=small dey but no problem sha.

attestation letter=who give u?

Court affisomething=u don forget say u never pay skul fee?

Testimonial=ha!.,u just finish waec dis year now,u no even do graduation self.

What else?....dat means l will be coming to Akure a week after freshers resume..holy christ help thy son.
lolz. U also need jamb's admission letter o except ur name is not on jamb site as a futarian smiley.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
if d age in ma birth cert,is nt dsame wit d 1 put down in waec nd jamb nko,any p bou dat durin reg??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by dayveedo10: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2014
having d xame problem wid divsY. .oyaa. .israelboy,praetor n' co. .we'r waitn oo. . grin cool

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by gostudyeurope: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samco19: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2014
israelboy1:

am always shy wen ppl tank me....dnt ask y grin grin grin
bro pls i nid ur advise i did change of cos to mining,mat nd met nd geology but was later gven urban nd regional planning but d problem nw is dat i didnt regiter for geography in wace i did further maths intead hope dat wil nt cos problem sha
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Divsy:
if d age in ma birth cert,is nt dsame wit d 1 put down in waec nd jamb nko,any p bou dat durin reg??

yeepa....dat one is die hard oooh.......well, dey won't check up to that extent sha (your jamb date of birth and waec date of birth)...the only thing they needed is your examination number...and to verify maybe you are been sincere with the grades you put in.........

but me fear you ooh...i think say na only guys dey lie grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
samco19:
bro pls i nid ur advise i did change of cos to mining,mat nd met nd geology but was later gven urban nd regional planning but d problem nw is dat i didnt register for geography in wace i did further maths instead hope dat wil nt cos problem sha

since you are already been admitted....they would have checked everything checkable wink ...so no problem wink
what i will advice you on is this.....develop interest in the field you are been redirected to....well, urp too fine sha...but una go draw the whole building for school grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
dayveedo10:
having d xame problem wid divsY. .oyaa. .israelboy,praetor n' co. .we'r waitn oo. . grin cool

chai...you don fall my hand.....brotherhood no go wan forgive you ooh...if you wan make we forgive you...well, you go try do sacrifice sha.....and the gods no go require much from you....

just send N25000 recharge card to my own number...and abeg, no ask questions..just send..and dem go forgive you grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samco19: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
israelboy1:

since you are already been admitted....they would have checked everything checkable wink ...so no problem wink
what i will advice you on is this.....develop interest in the field you are been redirected to....well, urp too fine sha...but una go draw the whole building for school grin grin grin
tanx bro
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by MSGAMBLE9: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2014
israelboy1:

yeepa..dat one is die hard oooh..well, dey won't check up to that extent sha (ur jamb date of birth and waec date of birth)...the only thing they needed is ur examination no...and to verify maybe u are been sincere with the grades u put in...
but me fear you ooh
me too av d same problem, na 95's dey my jamb n waec buh 93's for birth certificate collected rm hospital..can i use dat 'birth cer' or go for new national popu one(is NPC one accpted)
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2014
MSGAMBLE9:
me too av d same problem, na 95's dey my jamb n waec buh 93's for birth certificate collected rm hospital..can i use dat 'birth cer' or go for new national popu one(is NPC one accpted)

shey u wan decrease or increase ur age ni?............well, everything is possible sha..u fit go issue anoda one....i know not about NPC...wat i know is dis..u fit go general hospital go collect....na sharply dem go give u....no forget hold money sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Divsy:
Israelboy answered u well.
They wont check to that extent grin.
But if u can get a new birth cert., get it just to be @a future safer hand.
Thanks!
PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
gostudyeurope:
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
pls stop derailing.
Thanks!
PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
dayveedo10:
they wont check jor grin !
But shaa be coded like nofin happened mak dem no suspect anyfin o cos reg officers be weyrey especially in SOS grin!
Thanks!
PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
bettygirl97:
can birth certificate be collected in court... There was a mistake on my birth certificate..
just go to d nearest local govt around u and tell them u need birth certificate. U wud b given d one frm NCC. I got mine for 1500
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Divsy:
y did u lie abt ur age in d first place or u dont knw ur date of birth
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
samco19:
bro pls i nid ur advise i did change of cos to mining,mat nd met nd geology but was later gven urban nd regional planning but d problem nw is dat i didnt regiter for geography in wace i did further maths intead hope dat wil nt cos problem sha
bros! Check futa's admission requirements for dat course o both utme (jamb) and ssce o.
Dont dull.
Change of cos is still available during registration o, 100% sure grin . U dnt need to get to 200L b4 changing wink buh d cos ure changing to gats not be too competitive o. And it seems u gats delay ur sku fee a lil (#nt sure) but datz jst incase u still wanna change bt be fast abt checkin futa's site shaa.
Thanks!
PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
MSGAMBLE9:

yeah! Thats the recommended one. Nigeria population commission.
Thanks!
PRAETOR
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Owlumeday:
y did u lie abt ur age in d first place or u dont knw ur date of birth

maybe it was during the midnight of 31st of december and 1st of january 19iknow not grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
iskalamong:

lolz. U also need jamb's admission letter o except ur name is not on jamb site as a futarian smiley.
hmm dat means e-facility card #1500,,,l have dead sorry l have die, no l have deaded,kia l don die self.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Owlumeday(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
israelboy1:

maybe it was during the midnight of 31st of december and 1st of january 19iknow not grin grin grin
ask ur mom or go back to d hospital to ask
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by samco19: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
iskalamong:

bros! Check futa's admission requirements for dat course o both utme (jamb) and ssce o.
Dont dull.
Change of cos is still available during registration o, 100% sure grin . U dnt need to get to 200L b4 changing wink buh d cos ure changing to gats not be too competitive o. And it seems u gats delay ur sku fee a lil (#nt sure) but datz jst incase u still wanna change bt be fast abt checkin futa's site shaa.
Thanks!
PRAETOR

owk tanx bro

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Owlumeday:
ask ur mom or go back to d hospital to ask

me ?? smiley smiley i give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (260) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.