Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394758 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
snoopy1: 2nd list is out!!
u can check urs 2mrw cus of d network pressure...... gud luck!!
STop that plssss
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
OFFICER EAZY: What is your name?
AKPOS: M.P sir
OFFICER EAZY: Tell me properly!
AKPOS: Michael Peter sir
OFFICER EAZY: Your father’s name?
OFFICER EAZY: What does that mean?
AKPOS: Moses Peter sir
OFFICER EAZY: Your native place?
OFFICER EAZY: Is it Makurdi Purum?
AKPOS: No, Minna Port sir
OFFICER EAZY: What is your qualification?
OFFICER EAZY: (angry) What is it?!
AKPOS: Metric Pass
OFFICER EAZY: So why do you need a job?
OFFICER EAZY: Meaning?
AKPOS: Money Problem sir
OFFICER EAZY: What is your personality?
OFFICER EAZY: Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time?
AKPOS: Monacrotic Personality
OFFICER EAZY: I see… I will get back to you.
AKPOS: Sir, how’s my M.P?
OFFICER EAZY: And what’s that again?
AKPOS: My performance sir.
OFFICER EAZY: MP
AKPOS: What’s that ?
OFFICER EAZY: Mental Problem
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
keep your lies to yourself!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
A pilot announced, “Ladies & Gentlemen, the plane is losing altitude and all the baggages must be thrown out.”
A little later, the pilot says, “We’re still losing altitude, we must throw anything out that is in the cabin.”
The plane continues it’s descent despite more things being thrown out. The pilot announced again, “Still going down, we must throw out some people”
There’s a big gasp from the passengers! Then the pilot said, “But to make this fair, passengers will be thrown out in alphabetical order. So A, any Africans on board?”
No one moves.
“B, any Blacks on board?”
No one moves.
“C, any Coloureds on board?”
Still no one moves.
“D, any Darkies?”
Akpos, a little black Nigerian boy, asks his dad, “Dad, what are we?”
His Dad replied, “Tonight son, we are Zombies

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos’ WAEC result is Finally Out. The following conversation ensued between he and his father:
Papa Akpos: Akpos,I learnt your WAEC result is out.
Akpos: Daddy, you remember Arthur who used to emerge first in our class at the end of every term ? he failed. .
Papa Akpos: That’s terrible,what happened?
Akpors: You also remember Izzy who used to tutor me in the house? He failed too
Papa Akpos: what’s with the poor performance?
Akpos: Daddy I don’t know. That’s how it is.
Even Kelvin who won the Cowbell Science and Maths competition failed.
Papa Akpos: so how was your own result?
Akpos : You also remember Osas our senior prefect? He failed too.
Papa Akpors: (Angrily) Boy, tell me about your own result!!
Akpos : (angrily) If all those people
failed, do you expect me to pass? Am I a wizard?

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayzzy: A pilot announced, “Ladies & Gentlemen, the plane is losing altitude and all the baggages must be thrown out.”
A little later, the pilot says, “We’re still losing altitude, we must throw anything out that is in the cabin.”
The plane continues it’s descent despite more things being thrown out. The pilot announced again, “Still going down, we must throw out some people”
There’s a big gasp from the passengers! Then the pilot said, “But to make this fair, passengers will be thrown out in alphabetical order. So A, any Africans on board?”
No one moves.
“B, any Blacks on board?”
No one moves.
“C, any Coloureds on board?”
Still no one moves.
“D, any Darkies?”
Akpos, a little black Nigerian boy, asks his dad, “Dad, what are we?”
His Dad replied, “Tonight son, we are Zombies
lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dayzzy: Akpos’ WAEC result is Finally Out. The following conversation ensued between he and his father:
Papa Akpos: Akpos,I learnt your WAEC result is out.
Akpos: Daddy, you remember Arthur who used to emerge first in our class at the end of every term ? he failed. .
Papa Akpos: That’s terrible,what happened?
Akpors: You also remember Izzy who used to tutor me in the house? He failed too
Papa Akpos: what’s with the poor performance?
Akpos: Daddy I don’t know. That’s how it is.
Even Kelvin who won the Cowbell Science and Maths competition failed.
Papa Akpos: so how was your own result?
Akpos : You also remember Osas our senior prefect? He failed too.
Papa Akpors: (Angrily) Boy, tell me about your own result!!
Akpos : (angrily) If all those people
failed, do you expect me to pass? Am I a wizard?
abi oooo....no man is an island

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos is ill and goes to the doctor and describes his illness…
AKPOS: Doctor, I am always feeling weak.
DOCTOR: (gives him a medicine) You must always take four tea-spoonful of this medicine before every meal.
AKPOS: Ok Doctor, but there is one problem.
DOCTOR: What’s the problem?
AKPOS: I have only three spoons at home

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos, a pharmacist was working in the late afternoon when a young man walked in and asked to buy a condom.
When Akpos dispensed the condom, he asked whether the customer knew how to use it. He said no. After Akpos had patiently explained to the young man how to use the condom, he shook hands and said “Good luck, young man!”.
The young man replied, “Thank you Sir, I am sure I will need it.”.
A few hours later, Akpos went home. His daughter then obtained permission from him to go on a date. His daughter got dressed and was waiting.
Akpos heard his door-bell ring. When he went to open the door, the man standing there was the young man he had sold the condom to that afternoon!
Needless to add, the meeting was, shall we say awkward, and Akpos was very angry to see the young man.
The question is, if the young man deserved luck with other peoples’ daughters, why did he not deserve luck with the pharmacist’s daughter?
The golden rule says, don’t do to others the things you don’t want them to do to you

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos went to the American Embassy for a student visa, and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way
White Lady: what are you going to the USA for?
Akpos: To study.
White Lady: Which city, school and which course do you wish to study?
Akpos: Chicago, Economics and Statistics. These are my admission documents.
White Lady: But there are many Universities in GHANA that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.
Akpos: (In anger) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place. what do you think is in USA that is not in GHANA, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in GHANA here? Do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think that USA is better than GHANA, then why have you chosen to stay in GHANA instead of your country America?
White Lady: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to him): Look I’m gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA… the difference between America and GHANA. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Akpos)

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
When Akpos was studying law at the University College of London, a white professor, whose last name was Peters, disliked him intensely and always displayed prejudice and animosity towards him.
Also, because Akpos never lowered his head when addressing him as he expected, there were always “arguments” and confrontations.
One day, Mr. Peters was having lunch at the dining room of the University, and Akpos came along with his tray and sat next to the professor. The professor said, “Mr Akpos, you do not understand. A pig and a bird do not sit together to eat.”
Akpos looked at him as a parent would a rude child and calmly replied, “You do not worry professor. I’ll fly away,” and he went and sat at another table.
Mr. Peters, reddened with rage, decided to take revenge on the next test paper, but Akpos responded brilliantly to all questions.
Mr. Peters, unhappy and frustrated, asked him the following question. “Mr Akpos, if you were walking down the street and found a package, and within was a bag of wisdom and another bag with a lot of money, which one would you take?”
Without hesitating, Akpos responded, “The one with the money, of course.”
Mr. Peters , smiling sarcastically said, “I, in your place, would have taken the wisdom, don’t you think?”
Akpos shrugged indifferently and responded, “Each one takes what he doesn’t have.”
Mr. Peters, by this time was fit to be tied. So great was his anger that he wrote on Akpos’ exam sheet the word “idiot” and gave it to Akpos.
Akpos took the exam sheet and sat down at his desk, trying very hard to remain calm while he contemplated his next move.
A few minutes later, Akpos got up, went to the professor and said to him in a dignified but sarcastically polite tone, “Mr. Peters, you signed the sheet, but you did not give me the grade.”

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Akpos, a bank manager, held a meeting with his staff because some news had been delivered from the company headquarters.
The following conversation ensued:
Akpos: There is bad news and good news from the HQ. Which one will you listen to at first?
Staff: (After deliberating for a while) The bad news first.
Akpos: You all have been fired!
Staff: Then what’s the good news?
Akpos: I’ve been promoted

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
The following conversation ensured between Akpos and his teacher in an English class. TEACHER: “I killed a person”, convert it to future tense. AKPOS: The future tense is, “You will go to jail”.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
One day, Akpos and his girlfriend were seriously having a quarrel.
They shouted and insulted each other. Then Akpos suddenly said to her, ”PACK YOUR THINGS AND…”
At that moment, a phone call came in for her, so Akpos stopped speaking.
She answered the call and lo, it was her rich dad. She put the call on speaker. After the pleasantries, her father said, ”I have sent $100,000 into your account. Give Akpos $40,000 out of it and use the rest for your upkeep, okay?”
“Okay.” she dropped the phone, turned to Akpos and asked, ”So, you were saying?”
Akpos quickly readjusted and answered, ”I SAID, PACK YOUR THINGS AND GIVE THEM TO ME FOR WASHING.”

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large garbage bags behind her.
One of the bags was ripped open, and every now and then, a $50 bill fell out onto the footpath. Noticing this, a cop stopped her, and said, “Ma’am, there are $50 bills falling Out of that bag.”
“Oh, rats! Darn it!” said the little old lady. “I’d better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.”
“Well, now, not so fast,” said the cop. “Where did you get all that money? You didn’t steal it, did you?” “Oh, no, no,” said the old lady.
“You see, my yard is right next to the baseball stadium parking lot. On game days, a lot of fans come and pee through a hole in the fence, right into my garden.
Then I thought, “why not make the most of it? So, now, on game days, I stand behind the fence by the hole with my shears.
Every time some guy sticks his dingus through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, “O.K., buddy! Give me $50, or I cut off your thing!”
Well, that seems only fair,” said the cop
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Dayzzy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Two young boys were plucking oranges from a tree belonging to an old man, they heard him coming their way and ran away with the ones they had. While the boys tried to run into the cemetery, they found that the gate was locked and they decided to jump over the fence.
While jumping, two oranges fell from their bag and they left it. When they were safely inside the cemetery, they began to share the oranges.
The boys started counting: One for you, one for me.
A drunkard passing behind the cemetery heard their voices and ran as fast as he could to the church to tell the priest that he has heard God and Satan sharing Corpses. Then the priest came with the drunkard to the entrance of the cemetery to hear for himself.
The boys were still busy counting: One for you, one for me.
After they had shared the ones they had, one of the boys asked the other, “What about the two at the gate?”
Immediately the drunkard and the priest heard this, they took to their heels.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by zamani22: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.for those who wish to see their names out on the suplementry list should call 07068742114 please note your score must be from 40 and above.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by osiee: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2014
nice one dayzzy.nice one
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by eadeyeye2(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2014
zamani22: We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.for those who wish to see their names out on the suplementry list should call 07068742114 please note your score must be from 40 and above.
Zamani. Good Morning. ...... PLS TRY AGAIN LATER.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aidy97(f): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2014
This information is to 2014/2015 PDS applicants
There would be an exam on november 1 at FUTA digital resource centre..applicants are to visit futa's website to print out their exam schedule
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Miss aidy lngest tym ooo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2014
eadeyeye2:
go tel ur brodas nd sistas dis 4.rubbish..........
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by joshua16(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2014
ty265:
nope. Just choose any course u like
thanks TY

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by joshua16(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2014
DNT GIVE INFOS DAT AR NOT REAL MR MAN!!!!!!!
Moreso u knw d number of pple waiting for dis list 2 come so therefore dnt get pple frustrated okay!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by joshua16(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2014
zamani22: We are still expecting some list in some school but it better we start planning for 2015/2016 utme and admission, and procedure in order to ease things.for those who wish to see their names out on the suplementry list should call 07068742114 please note your score must be from 40 and above.
mr man i always see u posting stuffs like dis in severals unis trend knowing dat u just wnt 2 dupe pple.if u dnt knw there is GOD ooooooooooooooo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Ebenj19(m): 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
ebenj19 wizguy seydam
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
My great Ex predictes , Abeg which one pay pass
to choose as extra subject(Engineering) ? Biology
or Economics ??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
eadeyeye2:
Looooolzzz!gringringrin
Jobless dude ni ooo....bt maga go pay at last
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aidy97: This information is to 2014/2015 PDS applicants
There would be an exam on november 1 at FUTA digital resource centre..applicants are to visit futa's website to print out their exam schedule
Ifah hear

You mean dis year 2014/2015 pdite or 2015/2016 session? undecidedundecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ebenj19: ebenj19 wizguy seydam
WELCOME Mr Ebenj!
first comment so fargringringrin....
dariss God ooooocheesycheesy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
seydam21: Ifah hear

You mean dis year 2014/2015 pdite or 2015/2016 session? undecidedundecided
its 2014/2015 academic session but their admission will be 2015/2016
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
FolabiCash: My great Ex predictes , Abeg which one pay pass
to choose as extra subject(Engineering) ? Biology
or Economics ??
depends on which you find easier 4 you

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.