Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (394717 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey: Dear futa aspirants, I am hopefully sure that the 2nd list wud be out early dis week if not we might organise an E-FELLOWSHIP.What do you guys think?
hhmmmmmn........ na so oooo true fact so hw d prog. go be. i tink u wl be d one to lead shey.....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey: Dear futa aspirants, I am hopefully sure that the 2nd list wud be out early dis week if not we might organise an E-FELLOWSHIP.What do you guys think?
mhiz, u gat me realy laffing hard,,,,,our prayer point wld be..."every force delaying dis admisn list nt 2 be released die by fire".lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:24am On Sep 29, 2014
i just discovad sumfin guys wen i log in to futa site to check adm. notificatn i discovered it doesn't show anytin bt bfore it use to bring out not yt admittd watz wrng
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seydam21(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Horluwahighdee: thank yhu bro.......
Eze-ogo! you re welcome sir
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Highkey(f): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2014
Divsy: mhiz, u gat me realy laffing hard,,,,,our prayer point wld be..."every force delaying dis admisn list nt 2 be released die by fire".lol
tnks sis, i think u wud be assistant organizer.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Olardek: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Dear aspirants, dnnt b detered as a result of unreasonable post of som ppl in dis thread. Of one tin am sure is dat no mata hw devastation may b, destiny shal remain unchanged. Pls b cul and prayerful notin is imposible in front of God. Wishin evryone of us best of luck ooooooooo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Highkey(f): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Horluwahighdee: hhmmmmmn........ na so oooo true fact so hw d prog. go be. i tink u wl be d one to lead shey.....
I don't think so. I wud just organize with Divsy and leave the rest to folks like: Blurr,Seydam21,worisj,Aidy97,Pelucruzy, amongst others
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Divsy(f): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey:
tnks sis, i think u wud be assistant organizer.
yay
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Highkey(f): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Olardek: Dear aspirants, dnnt b detered as a result of unreasonable post of som ppl in dis thread. Of one tin am sure is dat no mata hw devastation may b, destiny shal remain unchanged. Pls b cul and prayerful notin is imposible in front of God. Wishin evryone of us best of luck ooooooooo
tnk you.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Calculux95: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2014
I hope this list comes out today..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey:
How do you mean?Blurr wetin i do you. Moreover na trap u take catch me abi na net? Just make sure u reply this post unless............
grin
Highkey:
How do you mean?Blurr wetin i do you. Moreover na trap u take catch me abi na net? Just make sure u reply this post unless............

i comment my reserve...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Horluwahighdee: i just discovad sumfin guys wen i log in to futa site to check adm. notificatn i discovered it doesn't show anytin bt bfore it use to bring out not yt admittd watz wrng
are u crious bro?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Highkey(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Blurr: grin

i comment my reserve...
How can you comment your reserve?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey:
I don't think so. I wud just organize with Divsy and leave the rest to folks like: Blurr,Seydam21,worisj,Aidy97,Pelucruzy, amongst others
lolz...........rili a bishop grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
wetin 8 guest dey view this page for? .....please you people should entertain your guest and let them go o!!!!!....morning y'all!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Olardek: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Horluwahighdee: i just discovad sumfin guys wen i log in to futa site to check adm. notificatn i discovered it doesn't show anytin bt bfore it use to bring out not yt admittd watz wrng
I just check it nw it nw but it show at d top of d site dat no admision ofer yet
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Is it a crime to do predegree? ....@Futa their is God o..after paying 160 k for school fees after moving around 4rm 1 room to another in cce 4 registration after queuing for long hours to submit yellow and white forms after giving us incomplete questions nd questions with no answers in our mts001 exam after given us calculus integration and differentiation in our mts 002 exam with only 35 mins to answer them after given us a hard theory test in our phy002......though we wrote our exams in June you released our result in August while jambites wrote theirs in July nd you released their result that same day....the painful part is we don't get a chance to change our course unlike the jambites you'll just throw us in any school of your choice...after all the stress for 8 months what we get in return is suspence, hypertension and long waiting...we can't wait any longer....#BRING_BACK _OUR _LIST!!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Fedric(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
worisj: Is it a crime to do predegree? ....@Futa their is God o..after paying 160 k for school fees after moving around 4rm 1 room to another in cce 4 registration after queuing for long hours to submit yellow and white forms after giving us incomplete questions nd questions with no answers in our mts001 exam after given us calculus integration and differentiation in our mts 002 exam with only 35 mins to answer them after given us a hard theory test in our phy002......though we wrote our exams in June you released our result in August while jambites wrote theirs in July nd you released their result that same day....the painful part is we don't get a chance to change our course unlike the jambites you'll just throw us in any school of your choice...after all the stress for 8 months what we get in return is suspence, hypertension and long waiting...we can't wait any longer....#BRING_BACK _OUR _LIST!!!
eyah broda glory b 2 God in d highest
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
worisj: Is it a crime to do predegree? ....@Futa their is God o..after paying 160 k for school fees after moving around 4rm 1 room to another in cce 4 registration after queuing for long hours to submit yellow and white forms after giving us incomplete questions nd questions with no answers in our mts001 exam after given us calculus integration and differentiation in our mts 002 exam with only 35 mins to answer them after given us a hard theory test in our phy002......though we wrote our exams in June you released our result in August while jambites wrote theirs in July nd you released their result that same day....the painful part is we don't get a chance to change our course unlike the jambites you'll just throw us in any school of your choice...after all the stress for 8 months what we get in return is suspence, hypertension and long waiting...we can't wait any longer....#BRING_BACK _OUR _LIST!!!
sorry eya na so life dey..no vex.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jherry93(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fedric: eyah broda glory b 2 God in d highest
eyah God will Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ U tru.....I feel ur pain
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aaam(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aaam(m): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol....u can sue dem 2 court den
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
eyaa sowie oooh make we go bomb den na guy
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Aaam(m): 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aaam: lol....u can sue dem 2 court den
......tell d school u dnt want 2 sch der again @ d court....d judge wil tell dem 2 beg u......orELSE...d sch property will b divided into 2....1/2 4 d sch; 1/2 4 u......u got ntin 2 lose na......*jst a silli advice sha* cool
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jdrake: eyaa sowie oooh make we go bomb den na guy
lol no p o as long you lead the operation!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Jdrake: eyaa sowie oooh make we go bomb den na guy
lol no p o! as long as you lead the operation grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Highkey:
lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
seyirock:
sorry eya na so life dey..no vex.
abi such is life!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
welcome to the 99th page

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (260) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.