Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (41419 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / More Photos From 2face Idibia's Chieftancy Ceremony In Kaduna / D'banj Given Chieftancy Title In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by topeorekoy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Actress Chika Ike was conferred with a Chieftancy title in Amoli Kingdom in Enugu state. She was given the title of Akwa Ugo 1 of Amoli Kingdom for her contribution to the growth and development to the Igbo land She is now Chief Chika Ike 1 of Amoli Kingdom.

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/12/actress-chika-ike-now-chief.html

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Andyblaze: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
them don dey give certificate for chieftaincy title? angry angry

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Capableben(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
.wow , FINALLYYYYYY
I have achieved my voluptous aim of being a ''FIRST COMMENTER"
shocked WOW, Baba God just de shower me with undeserved blessings o,
However, I want to thank my friends/family for their enormouis encuragement, My great pastor for his unceasing prayers, Tecno mobile inc for prducing this trememndous gadget of mine which has helped me accomplish this long-sought goal-The unprecedented TECNO Q1, my dad again for sending me to skul, my boarding school father who made sure I learnt well, my shop and customers for the subscription money.... Wow!!
It was actually a great race,
HAVE U EVER HAD THIS FEELING B4? FIRST TO COMMENT O

I alsoo wanna thank my brothers for their unending encuragement and finaly The almighty GOD for the Great brain..... Seun tanx for the site grin angry grin

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Andyblaze: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
more angry angry

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Enkaynwa(f): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by homesteady(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congrats to her!
I hope celebs won't start buying chieftancy titles! Because they like competition too much

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by homesteady(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oge Okoye also got a Honorary Chieftaincy Title (Igolo Nwanyi 1 of Amoli) in Awgu L.G.A. Enugu State for her contribution to the growth and development of Igbo land.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xTfgQQRHcFs/UsAt_RbSpyI/AAAAAAACWiU/gyL4j_QqjCQ/s1600/00000.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-B5h07Q5dY-8/UsAv7u7gJlI/AAAAAAACWio/AnebrpadRH4/s1600/0003.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-WCs5SVTY3y4/UsAv9_jcBjI/AAAAAAACWiw/4sn9oOZauhY/s1600/0002.png[/img]

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Dannylux: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
The bustier girl is better. grin

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by sexyglow(f): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
I like Oge's outfit smiley
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
why is frontpage so boring today?

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by ichommy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congratulations to them
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Jelo4kul(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just tired of commenting,pls after reading my post,just scroll down to the next poster. Its not a plea,but its an order.
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Cestmoi1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
I love their attires.Congrats Chief Chika and Chief Oge.Why do I find it amusing calling them 'chief'?

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Shedysworld(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congrats to them!
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by xynerise: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
See as these small girls dey follow men like us answer chief undecided

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by ebamma(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
What's their contribution to their states' development?, it could have been better if this award was given to a doctor or a teacher from that village

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by adezjamz(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kk

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Akshow: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hope money is not involved.

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Andyblaze: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux: The bustier girl is better. grin

which is Cuz they both seem same sized small boobed to me angry angry

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by jonescyras(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
These IGBOS sef.

make anyone their chief.

GEJ , akatas, and now this.

btw our ancestors used to give Certificate while handing out CHieftaincy
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by jamesbridget13(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congrats 2 both
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by DocAdray(f): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmmm, no be small thing oh!
Congrats to the both of them.
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Musteeshow: 5:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hello Nairalanders... Am new in town ladies and gents....
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by stantob(m): 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are they Chief MRS or chief MISS? Chief ko, chief ni!
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
congrats to them but hope this will not be a competition in the future
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by born2boink(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Andyblaze: them don dey give certificate for chieftaincy title? angry angry
advanced world nah!
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Congrats to them.
Will they be everly present for town meetings? I doubt it.

Last Bullet:

Nowadays, money is used to buy titles. No more originality.

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by igbsam(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
So ? Ehn So oooooooooooooo....How does it concern us ? A divourced Woman wey no get husband or leave her husband cos of fame at that age no get honour.

Money don exchange Hands....

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by chiefololade: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Congrats to them.
Will they be everly present for town meetings? I doubt it.

Last Bullet:

Nowadays, money is used to buy titles. No more originality.
Honorary title is different from traditional title, and I guess theirs is honorary. So they don't need to attend all village/town meetings
Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by youngice(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
so.
then.
and.
why.
what sef.
why set.
mtcheew.
ehen.
OK.
ett.
does this increase the price of garri.
Vaseline.

now I have typed all the stupid comments only reasonable comments from here on.

thanks

Re: Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu by FISAYOADEX(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wetin concern me? Suarez do it for cheashit jare

Mercy Johnson, Others At Robert Peters' Wedding In The US (Photos) / Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Kaffy Rocks Open Chest Top

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)