Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? (3280 Views)

Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / How To Use Onions To Treat Urinary Tract Infections, Dry Cough, Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
I have had this cough for almost 6 weeks. Taken syrup of assorted prices and septrin. Still doesn't stop. What do I do?
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by Nomski0(f): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you don't cough out blood......you should try "Augumentin tablets."
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
No, there's no blood. Nothing comes out at all.
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by majalisa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
honestly I don't mean to scare you.. but if you want my candid opinion I suggest you run a retroviral and a tuberculin test. a persistent cough can be indicative for a number of ailments

1 Like

Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by Originalsly: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Most common cause...bronchitis...but it can be something else. You should go for testing like the above said instead of experimenting with relief medications.
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by faith96: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2013
I had persistent dry cough for six months, tested negative for TV, bronchitis, pneumonia ruled out. Diagnosed with cough variant asthma given inhalers that never worked. I get seasonal allergies so I take an allergy pill every day. Another doctor diagnosised me with post nasal drip. Try getting nasal drip sprays, inhalers,that worked for people me I avoid cold like a plague.
I used to cough till people turn,was bad.
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by Eboneym2: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Since you said there is no blood coming out when you cough, i have a little medication that you can take if only you will not ignore it and say it is rubish. By Gods grace you will invite me for lunch after taking this madication, this it ( Get an empty plastic like bottle water or any drink get about 4 to 5 lime extract the juice and pure insde the empty plastic, add palm oil, pure original honey, 3 to 4 cubes of sugar allow the sugar to desolve the shake properly, Take 2 Spoon full Morning and Night for one to two weeks. you can call me on 07025084521 if you dont understand. God bless you.
Re: Dry And Persistent Cough. What Can I Take? by DJurry(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
idprincess: I have had this cough for almost 6 weeks. Taken syrup of assorted prices and septrin. Still doesn't stop. What do I do?
Hi.
A dry, persistent cough tells there is an infection. To relieve this long-staying problem, you need to boost your immune system. I suggest a bottle of Immune Booster Capsules.
For more info about this natural supplement, put down your email contact.

To Your Health..

(1) (Reply)

Alzheimer's Disease: Definition, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Health Benefits Of Combining Honey And Other Natural Resources / Naija USMLE Prep And Residency Match Program In The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.