Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo (46901 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo) / Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Chidinma Shines In Red Traditional Attire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by zizman: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5yimIoLXiF0/UsAjgeeLDbI/AAAAAAACWhU/klxNg-f9624/s1600/09.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8GShmw79CAE/UsAlL1ku5TI/AAAAAAACWho/h5CWzPs8Nnw/s1600/00000.png[/img]
What do you guyz think?

SPECIAL THANKS:
Ma thanx goes to baba God for makin me see d end of d year...to d love of ma life oluwadamilola..to ma fellow nairalander omoloye joseph,stefikal

Also to Cossy orjiakor 4 goin to church 2day thereby allowin me to make d front page..and to all d chickens that I ate diz xmas..may their souls rest in peace(amen)

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by badmeat(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
She is now ready to settle down!who will be the unlucky guy,

28 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by stefikal(f): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
How she take dey dress go church b4?
undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Airforce1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Who's she?

What does she do for a living

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by homesteady(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'll like to know the church she went to! Haven't the pastor or elders or even the ushers heard about her? undecided
Why'll they allow an unrepentant indecency-star to enter their church?

Yea! Everybody will start saying that Jesus came for sinners, he dined with sinners, and so on!.....

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
homesteady: I'll like to know the church she went to! Haven't the pastor or elders or even the ushers heard about her? undecided

Who are u to judge her?

Sometimes u dey yarn dust.

19 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by homesteady(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Who are u to judge her?

Sometimes u dey yarn dust.
Is your church a hangout spot for armed robbers and prostitutes? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by mzlewis(f): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
homesteady:
Is your church a hangout for armed robbers and prostitutes? undecided
u no holy pass my brother...if jesus associated with pple u call unfit..who u b?..jesus no come 4 d righteous o..buh 4 pple lyk cossy so mind what u say

18 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by fruityjojo(f): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
homesteady: I'll like to know the church she went to! Haven't the pastor or elders or even the ushers heard about her? undecided
In those days, d tax collectors were seen as one of d greatest sinners, Jesus ate in the houses of task collectors! He associated with d prostitute, & allowed a harlot wash his feet!
Who & What are u 2 say who is worthy of his presence!

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by ekel101: 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
So Cossy goes to church? Im not surprised even the devil was a choir member in heaver.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by homesteady(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
mzlewis: u no holy pass my brother...if jesus associated with pple u call unfit..who u b?..jesus no come 4 d righteous o..buh 4 pple lyk cossy so mind what u say
fruityjojo:
In those days, d task collectors were seen as one of d greatest sinners, Jesus ate in the houses of task collectors! He associated with d prostitute, & allowed a harlot wash his feet!
Is your church a hangout spot for prostitutes and armed-robbers?

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by rattlesnake(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
elrufai
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by shinechinedu(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Come to think of it self oo the boobs look smaller in the outfit gan

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by AK481(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Where is her big breast in dat pic?

What kind of trick is dat......

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by hammedkola(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
shinechinedu: Come to think of it self oo the boobs look smaller in the outfit gan

Because the bra packed it well
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Decryptor(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
mzlewis: u no holy pass my brother...if jesus associated with pple u call unfit..who u b?..jesus no come 4 d righteous o..buh 4 pple lyk cossy so mind what u say
Now this here is what i call a total silencer!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by maygah(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Airforce1: Who's she?

What does she do for a living
she's in to advertisment of breast

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
bad meat: She is now ready to settle down!who will be the unlucky guy,
Sit down there!
If only you know how many people dey for her line.

Last Bullet:

E be like say native cloth go fit her wella. It go cover her extra large.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
fruityjojo:
In those days, d task collectors were seen as one of d greatest sinners, Jesus ate in the houses of task collectors! He associated with d prostitute, & allowed a harlot wash his feet!
that is a different case my brother. Sister cossy orjiakor is not ready to change her lifestyle.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by shinechinedu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg who put this unwanted autocorrect on nairaland? I can't type something a bit crazy without the stuff not changing mattas for me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Snoggy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
homesteady:

Is your church a hangout spot for prostitutes and armed-robbers?
No mind 'em hypocrites grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by shaniqueK1(f): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
I honestly don't know what the criteria for making front page is but there seems to be very stupid and utterly senseless posts making the front page lately.You guys in charge need to sit up please!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by KayEnn(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Seen
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
rattlesnake: elrufai

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Snoggy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
shaniqueK.:
I honestly don't know what the criteria for making front page is but there seems to be very stupid and utterly senseless posts making the front page lately.You guys in charge need to sit up please!
Kindly suggest the kind of topics that should make frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Toosure70: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
bad meat: She is now ready to settle down!who will be the unlucky guy,
I dey here as luckky man

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by nerodenero: 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jesus came to this world because of sinners.Yes,sinners are welcome in the church where they can seek salvation.Your submission shows you are ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Jimmyo3(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
U are so dam wrong...Pls next time dont post such comment u are not God neither the elders nd Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by Afritop(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nothing different. Cleavage still exposed, smiling like a bad girl as usual
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by royalsweetness(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Beautiful woman, and she's getting godly too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by mariong(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Strange! She still goes to church with all the overt profanity?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's First Time In Traditional Attire (photo by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mttcheew!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MI Abaga Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life / Why We Arrested Singers Zinoleesky And Mohbad — NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.