Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is This Proof Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Proof Of God? (4773 Views)

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God / Absolute Proof Of God's Existence / Is This Proof That Jesus Had A Wife ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Can this be proof of Lord Amadioha/SHango/Thor, a.k.a The God of Thunder ?

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Fulaman198(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Can this be proof of Lord Amadioha/SHango/Thor?

While you are at it might list Zeus as well :-)

1 Like

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
There is no denial in the existences of Gods. The Gods are natural energies/forces likewise we and everything in the universe are gods.

We are all connected by energy. Sango the electrical energy liveth forever.....nobody created it and nor can destroy it. It is present in our body system even when we are not aware.....the Gods dont beg us for worship.....faith.....belief. Knowledge and understand is what we need through realisation and enlightenment.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
^Nice one bro. We depend on the Gods, not they on us.

They have a far wider Universe to see to.

We are just a speck in their Glorious Realm.

1 Like

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
That he played the role of Jesus doesn't make him a christian.

? I don't even understand what you mean with that picture undecided
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
N/B: we are not christians by carrying bible to church and attending service everyday. But hearing the word of God and doing what please him. IMO and fact though!
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: N/B: we are not christians by carrying bible to church and attending service everyday. But hearing the word of God and doing what please him. IMO and fact though!

so isnt this the word of God?

The proof of the presence of the Gods.

The God of Thunder strikes only when the God is @ displeasure.

Thus it is said : "May Amadioha strike you with Thunder" among the Igbos, or "May Shango strike you with Thunder" among the Yorubas, etc..
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

so isnt this the word of God?

The proof of the presence of the Gods.

The God of Thunder strikes only when the God is @ displeasure.

Thus it is said : "May Amadioha strike you with Thunder" among the Igbos, or "May Shango strike you with Thunder" among the Yorubas, etc..

Then, those people weren't acting what pleases God i.e maybe they engaged in an unholy act. Only God knows what happened. But i don't believe in any God of thunder but almighty God the creator of Universe. GOD THE FATHER
In my Pidgin voice- na today we start to dey act am. Wetin don happen?
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Then, those people weren't acting what pleases God i.e maybe they engaged in an unholy act. Only God knows what happened. But i don't believe in any God of thunder but almighty God the creator of Universe. GOD THE FATHER
In my Pidgin voice- na today we start to dey act am. Wetin don happen?

True. They were engaged in an unholy act.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

True. They were engaged in an unholy act.
grin Huh! I wasn't saying what they were doing is unholy, maybe they were acting to depict Jesus in a bad way. No one tampers with GOD THE SON undecided
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Walexy96: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE: There is no denial in the existences of Gods. The Gods are natural energies/forces likewise we and everything in the universe are gods.

We are all connected by energy. Sango the electrical energy liveth forever.....nobody created it and nor can destroy it. It is present in our body system even when we are not aware.....the Gods dont beg us for worship.....faith.....belief. Knowledge and understand is what we need through realisation and enlightenment.

I believe this because their is something in me which always tell me the step I want to take will succeed or it will not.

It start when I was very small but I don't pay attention to it till early last year. So since last year I will knew where I was heading to since when I start my assignment. Be it relationship, competition, business, or examination.

Let me take this as an example:- when I was small, says 9-14 my dad used to forbade me to go out due to the life style of people in our environment then, but I don't like being alone so I would went out. I got caught many times wish usually come with a gift of merciless flogging.

All of a sudden my mind will tell me the time I will play and safe and time when I will be caught. If I try to be adamant to the sign that said my dad is on his way, definitely I will be caught and be flogged but if I respond to it, it at times a narrow escape.

since then I started following it up..... it has now advance to the extent that my friend sick my opinion before doing something, some people now respect me because of what I do, at times some don't want to argue about what I said anymore. My girlfriend has never cheat and succeed.

If I continue this way and more devoted, by my age of fifty, I will become someone people see as a special god in that field but if I dream about future I won't remember till it come to pass. So I still need to be more devoted to over come that too. That is why I said I support and belief u.

1 Like

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: grin Huh! I wasn't saying what they were doing is unholy, maybe they were acting to depict Jesus in a bad way. No one tampers with GOD THE SON undecided

God the son of who?

Which God actually? Arent you a polytheist then?

False. God has no human son.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Walexy96:

I believe this because their is something in me which always tell me the step I want to take will succeed or it will not.

It start when I was very small but I don't pay attention to it till early last year. So since last year I will knew where I was heading to since when I start my assignment. Be it relationship, competition, business, or examination.

Let me take this as an example:- when I was small, says 9-14 my dad used to forbade me to go out due to the life style of people in our environment then, but I don't like being alone so I would went out. I got caught many times wish usually come with a gift of merciless flogging.

All of a sudden my mind will tell me the time I will play and safe and time when I will be caught. If I try to be adamant to the sign that said my dad is on his way, definitely I will be caught and be flogged but if I respond to it, it at times a narrow escape.

since then I started following it up..... it has now advance to the extent that my friend sick my opinion before doing something, some people now respect me because of what I do, at times some don't want to argue about what I said anymore. My girlfriend has never cheat and succeed.

If I continue this way and more devoted, by my age of fifty, I will become someone people see as a special god in that field but if I dream about future I won't remember till it come to pass. So I still need to be more devoted to over come that too. That is why I said I support and belief u.

I know exactly what you mean.

You feel like you understand the forces. You feel you control them, but the truth is that you just understand it better.

You are lucky to pass through that phase. Im on that phase too.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Walexy96: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I know exactly what you mean.

You feel like you understand the forces. You feel you control them, but the truth is that you just understand it better.

You are lucky to pass through that phase. Im on that phase too.
It's being wonderful understanding it bro.......
At first am a type that followed the crowd but ever since I have been following what my mind said. I don't regret it at all.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Walexy96:
It's being wonderful understanding it bro.......
At first am a type that followed the crowd but ever since I have been following what my mind said. I don't regret it at all.

very Good. itll be useful.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

God the son of who?

Which God actually? Arent you a polytheist then?

False. God has no human son.
Polytheist They're one! God has a son.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Polytheist They're one! God has a son.

is the son a God?
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
All the things this atheist are saying here doesn't correlate with the topic on ground. Anyway, GOODBYE!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

is the son a God?
Yea! But was exalted as God after his death on calvary for our sin. cheesy he's now God and even God commanded angels to bow down and worship him.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Yea! But was exalted as God after his death on calvary for our sin. cheesy he's now God and even God commanded angels to bow down and worship him.

Then you are a POLYTHEIST!

you worship more than 1 God.

You worship the father and son.

You claim both are Gods.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Then you are a POLYTHEIST!

you worship more than 1 God.

You worship the father and son.

You claim both are Gods.
Three person in one God. Father, Son and holyspirit. undecided undecided they are not different but one. Just perform their work differently.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Three person in one God. Father, Son and holyspirit. undecided undecided they are not different but one. Just perform their work differently.

you cant have 3 in 1.

How can a father be a son?

You are a Polytheist!

1 Like

Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you cant have 3 in 1.

How can a father be a son?

You are a Polytheist!
polytheist kor, polytheist ni. E.g your hand, head, leg etc made up you and they are one. I'm a christian and God trinity is proved in my precious holy book(bible)
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: polytheist kor, polytheist ni. E.g your hand, head, leg etc made up you and they are one. I'm a christian and God trinity is proved in my precious holy book(bible)

hand ko, leg ni. Im not talking about hand or leg.
Im talking about FATHER & SON. 2 beings!

If it is proved , then prove it to me?

If you cant prove it, then on what basis do you call yourself a christian?
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by OlaoChi: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: polytheist kor, polytheist ni. E.g your hand, head, leg etc made up you and they are one. I'm a christian and God trinity is proved in my precious holy book(bible)

Actually it isn't clearly stated
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by POPEII: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Weting concern them with the passion of the Christ? Were they being jealous? The fact that no one worship them anymore must b very painful.

On a more serious note, are thunders no longer natural?
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by POPEII: 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
OlaoChi:
Actually it isn't clearly stated
it is, you need to read the holy bible with an open mind
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
POPE II:
On a more serious note, are thunders no longer natural?

Ofcourse Thunders are natural. The Gods are natural.

Their striking at the set of these evil depictions many times, proves their existence. Thats all.
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

hand ko, leg ni. Im not talking about hand or leg.
Im talking about FATHER & SON. 2 beings!

If it is proved , then prove it to me?

If you cant prove it, then on what basis do you call yourself a christian?
Act 2: 32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 therefore being exalted to the right hand of God and having received from the Father the promise of the holy spirit, he poured out this which you now see and hear.

Philipians 2:9 therefore God also has highly exalted him and given him the name which is above above every name.
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under earth
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus christ is LORD. Make sure u think about the bolded ones wela.
#shalomHebrew 1: 5 for to which of the angels did he ever say: you are my son, today i have begotten you"?
And again:
I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son"?
6. But when he again brings, the firstborn into the world, he says:
Let all the angels of God worship him".
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by OlaoChi: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mr pagan I still don't understand this peering Thor, Amadioha and Sango Are they a trinity cheesy
Re: Is This Proof Of God? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Act 2: 32 This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses.
33 therefore being exalted to the right hand of God and having received from the Father the promise of the holy spirit, he poured out this which you now see and hear.

Philipians 2:9 therefore God also has highly exalted him and given him the name which is above above every name.
10. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under earth
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus christ is LORD. Make sure u think about the bolded ones wela.
#shalomHebrew 1: 5 for to which of the angels did he ever say: you are my son, today i have begotten you"?
And again:
I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son"?
6. But when he again brings, the firstborn into the world, he says:
Let all the angels of God worship him".

speak English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See why athiesm is a device of the devil / Dear Nigerians , Have You Heard Of Nigerian Religious Movement Godiansim/Chiism? / Ray Boltz Says He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.