Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School (475 Views)

10 Signs That Shows You Hate The Course You Are Currently Studying / Are You Really Satisfied With What You're Currently Studying???? / What Are You Currently Studying And What Do You Hope To Be In Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm currently a year2 student of insurance in Unilag with an upper credit but I just don't know how relevant the course is in our modern day Nigeria....besides I've not come across any insurance graduate jst like I always come across people from other field of studies......

Pls I really need advice nd encouragement from u people(graduates/those who know much abt the course) out there.......I will b glad to hear from u guys
pls no insults
Re: HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
@mods......I will b very glad if can help me move this topic to frontpage so I can get urgent reply kos I really need encouragement from people right now........thnx
Re: HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School by Kaysalas(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Insurance I'd still very relevant in today's economy. All you need do is to join up with the professional body here in Nigeria, get chartered, on or before graduation, or theteabout, and you are a hotcake. Don't forget that the laws of the land mandates companies to have some sort of Insursnce or then other, so FOCUS! By the way, thanks for your response on my enquiry about BB tethering. But bin clear terms, which would you suggest for optimum performance given a stringent budget.
Re: HELP!!: Advice For A Student Currently Studying INSURANCE In School by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kaysalas: Insurance I'd still very relevant in today's economy. All you need do is to join up with the professional body here in Nigeria, get chartered, on or before graduation, or theteabout, and you are a hotcake. Don't forget that the laws of the land mandates companies to have some sort of Insursnce or then other, so FOCUS! By the way, thanks for your response on my enquiry about BB tethering. But bin clear terms, which would you suggest for optimum performance given a stringent budget.
thnx for ur reply mann...I really appreciate I must confess

As for ur bb tethering, I will advice u use GLO network kos their data cap is 3GB nd cost jst 1k

(1) (Reply)

Use neco result or combine with waec, pls advice / NOUN Students Protest Fees Hike / Unizik Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.