Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate To 5,000 Widows Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate To 5,000 Widows Women (911 Views)

Easter: Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate Gifts To People (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Donate To 5,000 Widows Women by gistyinka(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
On the 23rd of December, Mercy Johnson ushered in Xmas by giving gifts to 5,000 widows in her husband's village Uromi, Edo state on Monday Dec 23, 2013. According to a statement from her fpundation" Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Foundation” put smiles on the widows and the people of Uromi faces days before christmas by giving each and every one of the 5000 widows a bag of rice, 6 yards of super print, a bag of salt, groundnut oil, tin tomatoes and maggi cubes.

http://gistyinka.net/mercy-johnson-husband-put-smile-5000-widows-women/

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: X-factor Female Judge, Mel B Posts Bath Tub N*K*D Pix On Instagram / MUST READ: My Father Is My Baby’s Daddy, I Love Him / 5yr Old Girldisfigured Afterhorrific Beingallegedly Attackedin School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.