Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Underfriend? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Underfriend? (2666 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2006
well is there anything like underfriend? i mean i persive myself as been underfriends. though i try to get along with every one i just find out that i'm still underfriends. well if u think thre is anything that is to be done pls parle.

well if u feel u need a friend like i do u can call, sms, mail but pls do not flash

08023908614, 8994418, d5virus@yahoo.com
Re: Underfriend? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2006
Underfriend? what does that mean? like your not really a friend? Just some1 ppl hangout with but u dont get the full details about their lives? Is that what you mean?
Re: Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2006
i mean like i have little number of friends and they don't affect me in a large way. i mean i don't have the friends that matter just the every day friends
Re: Underfriend? by iice(f): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
ahhh yeah am like that but i do have a two friends that r extremely important 2 me as for the rest, they r just there, i guess it has 2 do with the kind of person that i am tongue
Re: Underfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy I aint never heard Such a word b4, Underfriend?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Underfriend? by 2fine4u(f): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
Oxford should take note, this word must be in their next dictionary edition!!! undecided
Re: Underfriend? by ikamefa(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
overfriend- underfriend = no-friend tongue
Re: Underfriend? by mochafella(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2006
Isn't that the same as an acquaintance? undecided
Re: Underfriend? by SvS(f): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2006
ya i think it is
and i think this thread isnt necessary
Re: Underfriend? by iice(f): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2006
ikamefa:

overfriend- underfriend = no-friend tongue

LOL i like that tongue
Re: Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2006
well i think we are all laible to our own opinion. words don't make people sad just makes them stronger. i feel every one has ways of dealing with problems. if by virtue os my interaction with people i can't seem to pick those i can call friends does that mean i have a problem
ya i think it is
and i think this thread isnt necessary@svs well if u feel it isn't necassry look else were.
Re: Underfriend? by SvS(f): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
sory i just dont c the point
sory godfadda6,i probably sed it wen i was p*ssed off
Re: Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2006
well @svs i'm cool with that. this is not like an oprah time it's just what i felt and i viwed i could get other opinions. ok
Re: Underfriend? by SvS(f): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2006
k,
maybe u mean aquaintance or sumfin'
Re: Underfriend? by idiotboop(f): 3:18am On Jun 22, 2006
friggin hell !!!!!! angry

Does it matter if the term is Oxford approved? The dude has explained what he means by the term, maybe its a slang used where he comes from, or in his circles, geez does everything have to be nit picked to its most minute form? Darn right rude if you ask me , If the thread don't interest you SV or anybody else, like the poster said move your behind on! You will find the ones making something off nothing are the ones who can't even string sentences together, NO don't ask me to name names you know yourselves.

@godfadda
Is there anything like underfriend? there is now lol, cause it sure defines what you mean to some extent. I see what you mean, i am not underfriend cheesy cause i don't stick or let people who don't add to my life or i to theirs around for long. Got Good friends,people i class as good people,just my kind of people. past the stage where i need to keep a load of pointless relationships, waste of time and energy. Put it this way the numbers on my phone are those that are real friends, acquaintances , well, are people i say a quick hello to at a party, wedding,out in town etc, no real depth there, well as people grow older you begin to see the difference.
Re: Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2006
@bettybitch i feel what u say. i feels it's rite to some extent. it 's not owrth having irrelevant friends. but my own pick is that i can't even string together those i even call friends. from ur sumation maybe what that means is that i have to define who r my friends and what they should posses or what they should be.

i should have what i'm look out for.
well i feel it and i belive i'll make amends. thanks @bettybitch
Re: Underfriend? by SvS(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2006
@bettybitch
hey hey hey calm down ,i dint even mean it lik that abeg
@godfadda
i apologise if i sed sumfin wrong
yes i do think u can ave an underfriend
Re: Underfriend? by idiotboop(f): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2006
No problem Sv

By the way pls call me bettyboop, seun or someone changed it to bettybitch, without permission thanks
Re: Underfriend? by SvS(f): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2006
k bettypop,call me svs
Re: Underfriend? by idiotboop(f): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2006
for the last time bettyboop lmao grin

Ok SVS no problem , no harm done take care
Re: Underfriend? by lunafish(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2006
I have no underfriends. Honestly I can count my friends on one hand. I take friendship very seriously.
Re: Underfriend? by Advin(m): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2006
Underfriend
Neva heard that kind of mistake in my life.
I have a whole number of friends that can make up an entire population.
@godfada
maybe you are not the nice type, so pple don't just like getting so close to you, or you don't just know how to get along with pple, or perharps, you are under seriuos demonic attack.
Cry for help b4 it gets too late.
Re: Underfriend? by godfadda6(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2006
@advin, how to u judge some one under demonic influence or what u call it. i belive it is only some 1 under the same influence that can know a person under demonic influence. and pls i belive niaraland should be for intelligent people not some nit wits who just want to play on the internet. if u don't have some thing resonable to say pls don't post nothing rather trahn show ur ignorance and stupidity.

thanks to every one who said somethin reasonable. i belive some 1 mite have been inspired

love yah all

(1) (Reply)

BIZZARE: Couple Find 16-foot Live Python Coiled Up In Their New Car Engine [PHOT / China Again??? What Is This Thing Between China And Scary Rock Climbing! / Mr Cork Is In 9ja, Refresh A Page 3 Times In, N Watch Cork Go On And Off 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.