Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigeria Internet Data Revolution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Internet Data Revolution (1075 Views)

What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good day my fellow Nigerians. Another Good day
goes to users of smart phones that has been the talk of the town lately. i am a student projects and assignments are some worth inevitable and with the high cost of data,expenses are heightened.I am here simple to say that i am fed up with our selfish isps, I know We are all fed up and can't keep mute while we get extorted and treated differently by Our Isp's (AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO, MTN). If users of blackberry devices would get 3Gb of data for a price of #1,000.00 on etisalat for example,Why should smart phone users get 260mb for the same price. Why the discrimination? We are tired and can't take it anymore. Something should be done. This is not a form of threat but its something that should be looked upon by the NCC and our ISPs. This issue of data is something that every Nigerian youth is worried about. I was filled with rage when my uncle that just returned from canada told me that data of 80 gig and phone call are payed for every month for 32$-thats the equivalence of #6000. its like our isp gets this data at wholesale and sell to us in retail price, This should be looked upon. If 3Gb data goes for #1000.00, then that price should be uniform. The change can only start when we know what we want. This should be looked upon. Greatest Nigerian Youths.... Greatest Nigerian Youths... Aluta Continua... Victoria Acerta.

Nigerians are said to have the habit of suffering and smiling , but i say thats got to stop .Pass this on and share on your wall... Paste on every wall that'll make things change. Including the walls of our ISPs. Let them
know what we want,AFFORDABLE INTERNET FOR ALL.

Yours In Struggle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by Archmage(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
80gb at 10k sef, people go buy...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2013
bla bla bla
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by ChigbunduE(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by Marvyx(m): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Canada and other places in the world are not and can never be the same with Nigeria. Owing to lack of electricity,economy,taxes and the rest you might not really blame them. There's a glo mast in my street and they run diesel for 24hours..but that is not still an excuse for the discrimination. True talk.
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by puskin: 3:47am On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided una don start again......... abi.
That former thread no do una?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2013
puskin: undecided undecided undecided una don start again......... abi.
That former thread no do na?
lol help me ask them o.

Mtchew
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Marvyx: Canada and other places in the world are not and can never be the same with Nigeria. Owing to lack of electricity,economy,taxes and the rest you might not really blame them. There's a glo mast in my street and they run diesel for 24hours..but that is not still an excuse for the discrimination. True talk.
thanks for your comments, i am calling for this revolution not because i cant buy a data plan, i work and earn huge pay so i think i can afford it. i am only concerned when it comes to the students whose need for internet data cant be disputed...
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2013
thanks for bringing that up, if i am not mistaking the thread you are talking about is the thread that sprang up when airtel decided to stop their blackberry subscription on non blackberry devices. i have one question to ask you, ARE WE NOT STILL USING THE AIRTEL BB SUBSCRIPTION ON NON BB DEVICES? our internet service providers needs us more than we need them. We have four internet service providers to choose from but they have one Nigeria to do business with. THANK YOU
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
runzlord: bla bla bla
i get it, this is your opportunity to display maladity and idiosincracy
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by puskin: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2013
--
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by puskin: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2013
benny4wax: thanks for bringing that up, if i am not mistaking the thread you are talking about is the thread that sprang up when airtel decided to stop their blackberry subscription on non blackberry devices. i have one question to ask you, ARE WE NOT STILL USING THE AIRTEL BB SUBSCRIPTION ON NON BB DEVICES? our internet service providers needs us more than we need them. We have four internet service providers to choose from but they have one Nigeria to do business with. THANK YOU

Nah today we begin hear data revolution. Since you do not know the thread........lemme point you in the right direction, lemme see whether your thread can surpass the buzz on that thread. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-users-wake-up#16871291

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2013
puskin:

Nah today we begin hear data revolution. Since you do not know the thread........lemme point you in the right direction, lemme see whether your thread can surpass the buzz on that thread. grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-users-wake-up#16871291
Thanks for pointing that out, i never knew a thread like that existed in our beloved nairaland. But you are getting it all wrong , i am not here to compete with his thread but to give life to it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by DJDOLA(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Una no dey tire for dis cheap internet android...I though d issue as been address in one topic how blackberry is cheaper than android

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by shigoslim(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Una 4get say 9ja get electricity wahalla, hw na wnt them sell cheaper bundles. Say no be fuel na them they used carry out their operation, also with urged tax been paid to our government that is we common nigerians they carry the cause.
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2013
ChigbunduE: .

I wonder what tree u've been smoking..

@OP
I believe the prices will reduce in the nearby future..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by OCTAVO: 10:47am On Dec 30, 2013
I tire ooo.
*Unfollows instanta*
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2013
i am not a mass communicator by paper qualification but i read a little about it. in a formal organisations their are various tactics used to get the peoples reaction before the board takes a crucial decision. this tactics is known as whistle blowing. Before our network providers increase their data fee (or any other fee) they first leak the information to the public to get their reactions( just like in the case of airtel bb sub on non-bb devices).the simple reason why fuel, data and the general cost of living in our country Nigeria is expensive is because Nigerians hace this I DONT CARE ATTITUDE and AS FAR AS I CAN AFFORD IT THEN NO PROBLEM. But the question is, can your neighbour afford it? can your distanced cusine afford it? money is a stranger, it comes and go. We Nigerians have the highest number of churches, we are more catholic even than the pope, we are more religious than even the British that brought religion, We not concerned by what happens to others or else we are affected personally. its sad, Quote me anywhere, with that ideology our leaders and ogas at the top will continue to dictate for us the tune to dance to.

I REST MY CASE..............................
#TeamFreeandAffordableInternetForall#
Re: Nigeria Internet Data Revolution by benny4wax(m): 11:13am On Dec 30, 2013
DJDOLA: Una no dey tire for dis cheap internet android...I though d issue as been address in one topic how blackberry is cheaper than android
it has, but the thread died a natural death without the issues raised being addressed.....

(1) (Reply)

How Genuine Is Humblelarge Telecoms / Can I Return My Innjoo To Jumia Because Innjoo Dont Have Approval? / Elephone Jinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.