Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Change - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change (430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:55am On Dec 30, 2013
Change is a constant thing. Whether we want it or not it will happen. No matter how much we stall it, it will happen. Changes affect different people in different ways. To some its good,they want it,they don't like being permanent. To some its bad,they fear it and they delay it only to fail. But of course there are different types of change, the natural changes are one that benefits humans but then humans created theirs,changes that would kill them. For Me, I want it. I want change. The positive natural change. Everyone wants that. But something we don't know is it won't always come as a promotion at work, a better result, a new car etc. It might be a dismissal from work, inability to do well in a subject anymore etc. The FACT Is if we are calm enough we will get the best out of nature. So then I looked back at the last 363 days. Then I discovered I've changed a lot, in ways I would not even dream possible. I can't believe the changes but I am happy I am not the same. I am also happy for the changes that has happened. Change is SWEET and it indicates the presence of LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Change by kalufelix(m): 5:57am On Dec 30, 2013
nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Cream For Dark Skinned Ppl / Name A Mighty Thing/person That Has Fallen Of Recent / Why Do You Interrupt People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.