Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria (939 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by syndrum(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2013
since my 18, i've discovered that there's hadly nothing i can't pick a pen and write something on……even when it comes ti Novel,poem,songs..i guess i'm okay in this three but there hasn't been any motivations for me...even later i discovered that my junior sister is even as good as i am but no one to build us together...and by the way, how possible can we publish our materials...if even done,is there anything for us in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by bionick: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Not only for upcoming writer alone but for all the youth in this country, i believe they've render all of us powerless...we're in the do it yourself era.....op, if you have money...u can launch it yourself and publish it and start getting ur name till u'll be wole soyinka....but and ur sister too, guy u're lucky ooo.....
Re: Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by olaric(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2013
If you don't help yourself by carrying out research on google and other search engines, no one is going to help you. I have been writing for five years now, and I earn a living from it even as little as it is. I did research and I am doing research. I also joined forums like Nairaland and others. However, I didn't just sign up I also made myself known by contributing and replying to posts. I am also grateful to a forum like Nairaland that gave me opportunities to advertise my talent; it has really helped me to get a lot of clients. Above all, and before anything, I glorify God because without Him, "no show;" and that is why you must acknowledge Him as well.
Re: Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by bionick: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Omg!.....this is my first time of posting and i made the first comment.....yhaaaaa!....i hope this make the front page
Re: Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by syndrum(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2013
olaric: If you don't help yourself by carrying out research on google and other search engines, no one is going to help you. I have been writing for five years now, and I earn a living from it even as little as it is. I did research and I am doing research. I also joined forums like Nairaland and others. However, I didn't just sign up I also made myself known by contributing and replying to posts. I am also grateful to a forum like Nairaland that gave me opportunities to advertise my talent; it has really helped me to get a lot of clients. Above all, and before anything, I glorify God because without Him, "no show;" and that is why you must acknowledge Him as well.
that is just it my broda...thanks jaaare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Hopes For Writers In Nigeria by syndrum(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2013
bionick: Omg!.....this is my first time of posting and i made the first comment.....yhaaaaa!....i hope this make the front page
funny you....thanks for the advise shaa...thumb up bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Lovers Of Adobe After Effect / Graphic Master / #bestphotos ..ILORIN ..#newsocialhavenofnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.