Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year (657 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Is Mikel Good For African Footballer Of The Year Award? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by Guykhena(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo on Saturday received Globe Soccer Award for the fans favorite player in 2013. The player was speaking at a Dubai International Sports Conference when he was awarded. In his speech during the conference, Ronaldo said it won’t be easy for him to record 69 goals like he did in 2013. “It won’t be easy to repeat what I’ve achieved. But I will certainly try to break more records because I won’t develop unless I try,” Ronaldo said “I’ve been developing myself for (almost) six or seven years. I continuously improve and scoring goals is part of the development of my (skills).” Ronaldo, who is also the Portuguese national team’s captain, commented on his team’s place in the seventh group, along with the U.S., Ghana and Germany, in the upcoming 2014 World Cup. “Portugal is most likely to be the first one to make it to the second round,” Ronaldo said. When asked who his favorite player currently is, he jokingly said: “I am my (own) favorite player.”

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by KELVINXY: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2013
If not him
Who else is beta.?!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by Guykhena(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
If not him
Who else is beta.?!
. Um messi If not for his injury's he would have rob ronaldo off his title
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by KELVINXY: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Guykhena: . Um messi If not for his injury's he would have rob ronaldo off his title
Hmmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by KELVINXY: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Guykhena: . Um messi If not for his injury's he would have rob ronaldo off his title
It's a maybe,
That's life for us..

By the way I mean dis season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by Nomski0(f): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Oh my love. grin grin.

Don't worry, this is the first of the many awards you're receiving. Come January 15th, we'll snag that long awaited 2nd Ballon, otherwise, we'll burn Zulrich down. grin grin grin
#TEAMCR7!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by Krasid(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Guykhena:
Um messi If not for his injury's he would have rob ronaldo off his title
Is it Ronaldo's fault that Messi got injured?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Footballer Of The Year by papannamdi1(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Nomski0: Oh my love. grin grin.

Don't worry, this is the first of the many awards you're receiving. Come January 15th, we'll snag that long awaited 2nd Ballon, otherwise, we'll burn Zulrich down. grin grin grin
#TEAMCR7!
*yimu*
U beta b content wit wat u have, ahmed musa d likes, christy 'ororo' no even knw ur location frm gugu map.

(1) (Reply)

Van Gaal The Come Bk KING / Injury Gods Aren't Smiling At The 'RED Devils' / Opinion:government Should Evaluate Sport Activities Sponsorships By Private Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.