Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,222 members, 7,957,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos (1650 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Fierce In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by AkaliPotential: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Peradventure you have been wondering why
Mercy Aigbe uses just 'that background' for
most of her photos, then read on!
Yesterday she posted some new photos and a
curious fan, @yommizle said "When next I see
that jeep in the background of your pic, I'm
seizing it..." and the movie star responded with

"Loooool am sorry! It's just that I love taking
pixs and only take these pixs wen am stepping
out! Looool I promise to try and change my
background so I won't have my cars seized!"
Lol, is her excuse convincing enough?

Click for more photos www.gbagan.com/2013/12/lol-mercy-aigbe-explainswhy-she-uses.html?m=1
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by homesteady(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
I thought it was only nairalanders that noticed that her jeep grin grin
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by Pelummy(f): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
aproko crew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by Taiwo20(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nigerians and their P, what consign you?
It is your Jeep?
It is your pix?
It is your twitter
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by Saraben(f): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
she gave him d right answer

1 Like

Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by Lionbite(m): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
At least its her Jeepp
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lionbite: At least its her Jeepp
Are yu sure?? undecided
Re: Lol! Mercy Aigbe Explains why She Uses Just One background For All Her Photos by melicent: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na wa for NL oooo, if Mercy Aigbe shit una go post am, if she F**k una go post am. Abeg cut this crap.

(1) (Reply)

Charlize Theron Shows Off Her Enviable Bikini Body In Hawaii! / Sad! Ghanaian Musician, Castro Dies In Jet Ski Accident / Wizkid Has Just Record A Song With Rihanna!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.